The Siege of Crimea has Begun

Sorry - but the political parties of the USA are totally unimportant in this context. The problemn is to do the right things and to let it be to do the wrong things. What do you think what's right or wrong to do now?

Damage is alrwady done.

I look at things in the context of money. Since the Bush RINO family invaded Afghanistan, and his buddy Clinton took over Kosovo, it appears they are securing the route for Caspian sea oil. The Caspian sea is said to be the richest area in the world for oil.

What else could there be in that region. Unless we recognize what the rich and powerful are doing there is no solutions

This sentence is not freedom of opinion but a clear crime called: "Call to murder". Zelensky is the legitimate president of the Ukraine. If you would say a similar sentence in case of the illegal tyrant of Belarus like "Bring Lukashenko to the international court dead or alive" then this would not be a crime.
Zelensky broke an agreement which has led to people being killed; screw him.

Who made this partnership with the Ukraine, the democratic party

Republicans made that partnership under George W. Bush.

Republicans made that partnership under George Bush
Oops, looks like there is an updated charter.
If you read all my replies you will see I mention Bush and the RINOs.

The following is the text of the U.S.-Ukraine Charter on Strategic Partnership signed by U.S. Secretary of State Antony J. Blinken and Ukrainian Foreign Minister Dmytro Kuleba in Washington, D.C. on November 10, 2021.

Both, I guess. Since 2008 Russia brought many Russian combatants into this area. But many Russians who lived there had perhaps never had problems at all. Or do you think for example the war in Syria was made from the Syrians?
Well the fact that I said that a year or so ago the majority wanted to remain as part of Ukraine would suggest of course I thought that - though I am not sure when the poll that said that was taken. The problem with Russian speaking Ukrainians appears to have started with the difference in them wanting closer relations with Russia while the West wanted them with the EU. They apparently got on very well before this. Then when they put in the Government designed by the US they also put in laws like banning the speaking of Russian. That caused the East to be furious. For them that was too much and even though they rescinded that in two days that was the beginning of the path which led to the situation we have today. Since then the situation of the Russians in Ukraine has got worse and worse.

All the Ukrainians in Kherson welcomed the Ukranian army. A big thing was made of this. Yet when the Ukranian army took over somewhere else a few months ago I remember reading that some Ukranian commander said they would take all the men under 60 and conscript them immediately into the army and use them as cannon fodder because according to him, any people still living in the East must be Russian supporters. They cannot have it both ways imo.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back