The smearing of Larry Elder is not working

In the early 2000s, Elder wrote that he thinks employers should be able to discriminate against women for having children. He said employers who inquire about a woman’s child-rearing plans are “protecting an investment” in the same way professional sports contracts forbid players from engaging in hazardous conduct not related to their sport.
So, why is that wrong? Explain yourself.

Looks like you are mistaken....again. Take note of the bold red portion.

The ex-fiancée of Republican California recall election front-runner Larry Elder said she feared for her life when he brandished a gun during an argument with her and that Californians would be making a big mistake if they chose him to be the state’s next governor.

"He swindled me. He tried to muzzle me. He tried to silence me. He tried to make me think that he would stick his minions on me, and he made me truly feel fearful for my life," Alexandra Datig told KCRA 3 in an interview on Thursday.
Is he a house negro? Uncle Tom? Not down for the struggle?

:laughing0301:

Elder is an admitted libertarian and communists like you hate that.

People may be fed up with Gavin Newsome but that doesn't mean they're prepared to embrace yet another celebrity who cracks great jokes, thinks he can manage a state with a population larger than Canada and the 5th largest economy in the world, with no education or experience in the job.

Not to mention that he's a Republican, and Republicans can't even keep the lights on in Texas.

You may wanna check the rolling blackouts and water shortages in CA.

Hes definitely not an Uncle Tom. That man was a freedom fighter. Elder is a stepNfetchit, uncle ruckus type of negropean.

Elder is running as a repub and I despise bootlickers like him.
All the patriots in this country despise scum like you.

Hes definitely not an Uncle Tom. That man was a freedom fighter. Elder is a stepNfetchit, uncle ruckus type of negropean.

Elder is running as a repub and I despise bootlickers like him.
Uncle Tom was a freedom fighter?

Most people dont like Newsome....not even dems. However no one I have met thinks anything of Elder other than he is a stepNfetchit negropean.
A negropean is the best someone like you could ever hope for. Alas, a negroafrican is what you are and will always be.

Third class all the way.

Larry Elder is too well known in California for these tactics to work. To some he's like a member of the family. We all knew his father, mother, and family stress.

Yes Elder is known. Known to be boycotted by black who don't listen to his program. The man is an Uncle Tom, but racists love Uncle Toms and that what we see here.

Mexicanos, Jews and Negroids vote democrat (Europhobic) no matter what. Larry Elder knows this. So why is he not running as a Democrat?

Whether it is or isn't, he's just as much a sleazy fraud as the rest of em who tend to seek political power.
Nah....he's just a black conservative who you really want to call a Fuxxkin Ignorant Nixxer....but you don' t have the balls. He is going to win btw.

JO

Forum List

Back