The smearing of Larry Elder is not working

With our wonderful media coming out with stories that Larry was mean to his girl friend and smoked weed and went to the Playboy Mansion, you would think that they would come up with something juicer than that. I mean, this is California.

LMAO!

But the polls show it is not working. There is no substitute for having to live with someone that has already failed in Newsome, compared to someone else who has not had a chance to prove himself.

Support for recalling Newsom is not support for the moron Elder.

In the early 2000s, Elder wrote that he thinks employers should be able to discriminate against women for having children. He said employers who inquire about a woman’s child-rearing plans are “protecting an investment” in the same way professional sports contracts forbid players from engaging in hazardous conduct not related to their sport.

The one thing the crazy left has on it's side is a gigantic (tax exempt) propaganda network called Media Matters with sleazy private detectives, researchers and analysts all dedicated to undermining every word spoken by republican politicians and character assassination if necessary. You can count on MM to go back to kindergarten if necessary to dig up dirt on republicans. Mostly the left wing media spinners won't investigate the charges but merely print them as told.

The one thing the crazy left has on it's side is a gigantic (tax exempt) propaganda network called Media Matters with sleazy private detectives, researchers and analysts all dedicated to undermining every word spoken by republican politicians and character assassination if necessary. You can count on MM to go back to kindergarten if necessary to dig up dirt on republicans. Mostly the left wing media spinners won't investigate the charges but merely print them as told.
^^

It always makes me chuckle when cult sheep try to imply it is everyone else being brainwashed.

High on pot he threatened his ex fiancé with a gun.

Yea...vote for this creep
That was the LA Times story. Then none other than the ex girlfriend said it wasn't true and she never told the reporter any such thing,

noooooo stupid...you're thinking of Trump
Nope. Really. Gavin Newsom cannot read. Despite his family connections he was a total failure until his father, Bill Newsom managed the Getty family trust and convinced Paul Getty to set Gavin up with a winery. That was a success. Aunt Nancy Pelosi helped Gavin's political career. Soon to be over.
The press says Newsom is popular. Newsom has lied so much he is just despised.

Larry Elder has been on the radio in California for decades. There is little we don't already know about him.

Nope. Really. Gavin Newsom cannot read. Despite his family connections he was a total failure until his father, Bill Newsom managed the Getty family trust and convinced Paul Getty to set Gavin up with a winery. That was a success. Aunt Nancy Pelosi helped Gavin's political career. Soon to be over.
The press says Newsom is popular. Newsom has lied so much he is just despised.

Larry Elder has been on the radio in California for decades. There is little we don't already know about him.
So no proof that Newsome can't read?

We know Trump can only barely read.

And oh yea...Elder...he's the guy who threatened his ex with a gun right?

So no proof that Newsome can't read?

We know Trump can only barely read.

And oh yea...Elder...he's the guy who threatened his ex with a gun right?
Newsom has been very open about his inability to read. You aren't a Californian.

His fiance denied that.
Looks like you are mistaken....again. Take note of the bold red portion.

The ex-fiancée of Republican California recall election front-runner Larry Elder said she feared for her life when he brandished a gun during an argument with her and that Californians would be making a big mistake if they chose him to be the state’s next governor.

"He swindled me. He tried to muzzle me. He tried to silence me. He tried to make me think that he would stick his minions on me, and he made me truly feel fearful for my life," Alexandra Datig told KCRA 3 in an interview on Thursday.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Looks like you are mistaken....again. Take note of the bold red portion.

The ex-fiancée of Republican California recall election front-runner Larry Elder said she feared for her life when he brandished a gun during an argument with her and that Californians would be making a big mistake if they chose him to be the state’s next governor.

"He swindled me. He tried to muzzle me. He tried to silence me. He tried to make me think that he would stick his minions on me, and he made me truly feel fearful for my life," Alexandra Datig told KCRA 3 in an interview on Thursday.
Is that on video?

Forum List

Back