The Source of FDR's Greatness

What is the source of FDR's Imaginary Greatness?

• 20% Average unemployment of his entire first 2 terms

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Cuddled up to "Uncle Joe" Stalin immediately after he starved 3MM children to death in the Ukraine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He, um saved capitalism from itself or something like that

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • He lead the USSR to victory in WWII, letting them keep all of Eastern Europe

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Other

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
Well, here we go again, those of small minds and mean souls trying to re-write history. My parents and grandparents lived throught that era. They thought Roosevelt to be the greatest President in their lifetimes.

You silly asses can lie and throw stones all you want. Roosevelt's legacy with shine in this nation as long as it is a nation, while his detractors will be forgotten before their graves are green.

Oh, that settles it, Old Rocks parents say so.

What did they like, the 20% Unemployment or his friendship with a guy who just started 3 million children to death?

That's the right-wing lie, that you believe.

From 1933 until Hitler Conquered France in 1940, US Unemployment averaged 20%.

Is that what made FDR great?

Nope...
Revised+US+Unemployment.bmp

See you chart says "Revised"

You see that, right?

Well, here we go again, those of small minds and mean souls trying to re-write history. My parents and grandparents lived throught that era. They thought Roosevelt to be the greatest President in their lifetimes.

You silly asses can lie and throw stones all you want. Roosevelt's legacy with shine in this nation as long as it is a nation, while his detractors will be forgotten before their graves are green.

^ Member of the Death Worshiping AGWCult. Note the obsession with death

Same here, except my my daddy thought Truman the greatest of his lifetime. All the others FDR. And my maternal grandparents were Republicans.

Clearly, the generation that suffered through the FDR Depression had some form of Stockholm Syndrome

Well, here we go again, those of small minds and mean souls trying to re-write history. My parents and grandparents lived throught [sic] that era. They thought Roosevelt to be the greatest President in their lifetimes.

You can wax nostalgic (by proxy at that) all you like, but the FACTS of that POS's many sins will not change.

The source of his greatness was the radio. America tuned into his fireside chats. Many people were suffering and they felt that FDR was doing something to help.

In other words, a huckster who had no idea what he was doing sold an image to the public via manipulation of popular media.

Sound familiar?

Old Rocks, were your parents in favor of starving the Kulaks out of the Ukraine? Like FDR, did your parents also admire Stalin for starving 3MM Children to death in the Ukraine?

Old Rocks, were your parents in favor of starving the Kulaks out of the Ukraine? Like FDR, did your parents also admire Stalin for starving 3MM Children to death in the Ukraine?

The Koch family didn't seem to mind, and profit from what Stalin was doing, along with the other US companies that did business there. With the advent of isolationism, hence what the ideology was in the USA at the time, we had and did not want to get involved in what other nations were doing.

Last edited:
You can't change history, nor can you not deny how society acted during a period of time by using the standards of today's society..

You're going to have to include wayyyyy more bullshit spaced out wayyyyy more erratically. Perhaps you'll have to spend wayyyyy more time in that alternate Universe she inhabits.

You've got the "dumb as a sack of hammers" covered adequately.

The Koch family didn't seem to mind, and profit from what Stalin was doing, along with the other US companies that did business there. With the advent of isolationism, hence what the ideology was in the USA at the time, we had and did not want to get involved in what other nations were doing.

You can't change history, nor can you not deny how society acted during a period of time by using the standards of today's society.

Frank, you forgot to list in your poll that he turned down a ship of 100K+ German Jewish refugees from entering the USA at the onset of WWII, which effectively condemned them to die in The Holocaust.

Bet that'd make some Far Lefties here really happy.

We watched while millions of Jews were slaughtered before we entered the war. Got a problem with that? It's American history.

If you like US history so much, see LEND LEASE, and ISOLATIONISM.:lol:

My grandparents did also, all, even the one Republican, agreed. F-D-R. My parents, split between FDR & Truman.

(I think I know how I deleted part or all of a post yesterday, when I hit quote it now comes up next to the last words, instead of underneath. I shall take care to avoid that.)

He made damn sure none of those filthy slant eyes had a chance to spy on us from their internment camps. Not even the children.

And all the info we gathered on syphilis by infecting those poor dumb ******* in Tuskegee. OOOEEE, thems some toppers right there.

then there's the huge debt he created
massive government controls put in place
going to yet another war

Forum List

Back