The success of ObamaCare far outweighs the setbacks

Have there been setbacks? Yes but the good far outweighs the bad. Republicans need to acknowledge this.

The long-awaited Rand Corp. study of Obamacare's effect on health insurance coverage was released Tuesday and confirmed the numbers that had been telegraphed for more than a week: At least 9.3 million more Americans have health insurance now than in September 2013, virtually all of them as a result of the law.

That's a net figure, accommodating all those who lost their individual health insurance because of cancellations. The Rand study confirms other surveys that placed the number of people who lost their old insurance and did not or could not replace it -- the focus of an enormous volume of anti-Obamacare rhetoric -- at less than 1 million. The Rand experts call this a "very small" number, less than 1% of the U.S. population age 18 to 64.
LA Times
So, you and the left are now going to demand of Obama that he fully implement the entire law, right?

You are spot on. The liberals here won't answer that because they know the consequences. If they delay past the elections, they'll have a minor chance to not lose the senate and presidency. It's why we have nothing but contempt for their ideology.

Last edited:
Its a POS bill that never should have been passed.

It will end up costing the taxpayers up the ass because we are now being forced to subsidize all those who can't take care of themselves and pay their own bills.

Dr. Elaina George has a pretty good alternative to the ACA.

Dr. Elaina George with solutions to ObamaCare and the health insurance industry

Who do you think paid for the Emergency Room visits by the indigent before Obamacare? Aliens?

The same one that will pay now??!! whats the point your so trying to make?

So, you are unaware of the exemptions and delays and carve outs Obama has executed through his abuse of Executive Order, but here you are claiming how wonderful a product Obamacare is.

Try again. You will demand and advocate for implementation of the entire law, since it is such a success, right?

Point to the post where I say how wonderful Obamacare is. I'll wait.

And if there are portions of the law that should be modified/amended/deleted to make it better, than so be it. Who wouldn't be in favor of improvement?
You defend Obamacare, then that means you approve of it. So, demand that all of the law be enforced, or stop saying it is a success, because it is not and has not been successful by any metric.

BTW....there is no improving a bad law. That is like saying we'll improve slavery while keeping it legal.

Have a nice day.

LOL. Nice "argument". The all or nothing mentality.
If I support Obamcare, that means I must LOVE it. Right?

If I support Obamcare that means I MUST insist it all is implemented and can't be changed. Right?

When you start using your brain for critical thought, let me know.

Its a POS bill that never should have been passed.

It will end up costing the taxpayers up the ass because we are now being forced to subsidize all those who can't take care of themselves and pay their own bills.

Dr. Elaina George has a pretty good alternative to the ACA.

Dr. Elaina George with solutions to ObamaCare and the health insurance industry

Who do you think paid for the Emergency Room visits by the indigent before Obamacare? Aliens?

What's more expensive on average, a trip to the ER or a trip to a family doctor for a checkup?

Answer that question and you'll know the point in having more people insured and paying for them that way then having more people uninsured and paying for them through a much more expensive method of healthcare.

If you replace 'government' with 'insurance companies' in your statement above it might have actually been the smartest thing you've said on this site in a long time.

So close!
You can fire insurance companies, dimwit.

And? You can move to a new country. What was your point again?

Remind me which is easier.

How do you think insurance companies got so much power in this deal? I realize this is thinking beyond Stage One so you won't be able to do it. But I'll give you a hint: it wasn't the consumer.

This is like saying those who died from the radiation via the Hiroshima bomb fared better than those who died in the blast itself.

No. Just no.

No it is absolutely nothing like that...

It's exactly like that, actually, far worse. The ACA is a disaster... premiums are doubling deductibles are skyrocketing, policies are being cancelled, etc.

The sky is falling, the oceans are boiling,.....blah blah blah.

There have been successes? How is is higher premiums, higher deductables, and people losing their insurance successes?

What does it matter if everyone has insurance if the insurance doesn't cover the treatment?

You can fire insurance companies, dimwit.

And? You can move to a new country. What was your point again?

Remind me which is easier.

How do you think insurance companies got so much power in this deal? I realize this is thinking beyond Stage One so you won't be able to do it. But I'll give you a hint: it wasn't the consumer.

Because they've bought our politicians and elected officials. That's how.

There have been successes? How is is higher premiums, higher deductables, and people losing their insurance successes?

What does it matter if everyone has insurance if the insurance doesn't cover the treatment?

It makes them feel better... for some odd reason.

What's more expensive on average, a trip to the ER or a trip to a family doctor for a checkup?

Answer that question and you'll know the point in having more people insured and paying for them that way then having more people uninsured and paying for them through a much more expensive method of healthcare.

Most ER visits are covered by insurance.
The people with insurance will continue to go to the ER, because that is easier and faster than scheduling a doctor's visit.
Obamacare's Biggest Challenge: Young Invincibles Not Opting for Health Insurance | Inc.com

Oooh, this is a new one. What isn't covered under Obamacare?

This should be good!

Most ER visits are covered by insurance.
The people with insurance will continue to go to the ER, because that is easier and faster than scheduling a doctor's visit.
Obamacare's Biggest Challenge: Young Invincibles Not Opting for Health Insurance | Inc.com

You just made that up. Because it's certainly doesn't say that in the article you posted. But then again, you have a strong track record of not comprehending the things you post.

Oooh, this is a new one. What isn't covered under Obamacare?

This should be good!

Everything shy of the $5000 deductible on the most affordable policies.

Forum List

Back