The success of ObamaCare far outweighs the setbacks

If by special kind of stupid, you mean someone who deals in reality and looks at the facts, then yes I'm special.

And the facts are that handing more power to a government that has already demonstrated incompetence is the an act of folly.
Right?

If you replace 'government' with 'insurance companies' in your statement above it might have actually been the smartest thing you've said on this site in a long time.

So close!
You can fire insurance companies, dimwit.

Heaven forbid you have to get a job.

And you're right, if you don't know anyone who has purchased insurance through Obamacare, that must mean no one is.

Funny thing is, I did get a job paying well that offered health care as a benefit. Now granted getting a job is always and option. If you think it is for me then you certainly must for those who are taking advantage of the subsidizes. Which means they don't pay near as much. And as someone pointed out, do you understand that the premium could be 10000 a year with a 6000 dollar co-pay? Do you realize how much money that is? Do you realize how rich Obamacare is going to make insurance companies, health care providers, and hospitals? And how much poorer it will make the rest of us. My suggestion, next thread on income inequality you can point out Obamacare.

BTW the new job I got the health care plan doesn't meet Obamacare requirements so once again forced onto Obamacare.

How many do you know that have actually signed up? How many of them don't receive subsidizes?

Yes I do. Which is why this law is flawed. I assume then you must support a system that doesn't put so much power in to the hands of insurance companies? I do. Let's band together to support a single payer system or at least a solid public option.

Could you answer thes questions?: How many do you know that have actually signed up? How many of them don't receive subsidizes?

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
And the facts are that handing more power to a government that has already demonstrated incompetence is the an act of folly.
Right?

If you replace 'government' with 'insurance companies' in your statement above it might have actually been the smartest thing you've said on this site in a long time.

So close!
You can fire insurance companies, dimwit.

And? You can move to a new country. What was your point again?

well obamacare has been great for the insurance companies and the pharmaceutical compnaies. they got exactly what they wanted

Funny thing is, I did get a job paying well that offered health care as a benefit. Now granted getting a job is always and option. If you think it is for me then you certainly must for those who are taking advantage of the subsidizes. Which means they don't pay near as much. And as someone pointed out, do you understand that the premium could be 10000 a year with a 6000 dollar co-pay? Do you realize how much money that is? Do you realize how rich Obamacare is going to make insurance companies, health care providers, and hospitals? And how much poorer it will make the rest of us. My suggestion, next thread on income inequality you can point out Obamacare.

BTW the new job I got the health care plan doesn't meet Obamacare requirements so once again forced onto Obamacare.

How many do you know that have actually signed up? How many of them don't receive subsidizes?

Yes I do. Which is why this law is flawed. I assume then you must support a system that doesn't put so much power in to the hands of insurance companies? I do. Let's band together to support a single payer system or at least a solid public option.

Could you answer thes questions?: How many do you know that have actually signed up? How many of them don't receive subsidizes?

I personally know of 2 people who have signed up for insurance through the exchanges. I don't know if either received a subsidy, I didn't ask and it's not really my business.

well obamacare has been great for the insurance companies and the pharmaceutical compnaies. they got exactly what they wanted

Very true. I am opposed to the insurance companies having so much power, are you?

So, all you supporters of Obamacare are going to demand of Obama that he fully implement the law now? After all, if its such a success, there is no need to enforce only parts of it.

Demand he implements ALL of the law today!

So, all you supporters of Obamacare are going to demand of Obama that he fully implement the law now? After all, if its such a success, there is no need to enforce only parts of it.

Which portions are you most concerned about and want to see implemented?

What part of all didn't you understand?

I'm asking which parts haven't been implemented that you are referring to.

OMFRIKKENGOD

they're still trying to spray paint this pile of shit gold that hardly benefits anyone because of 360 million people only a LOUSLY 6MILLION and I think that a lie too is it benefiting....and half of those have been shoved into Medicare and the other half is being SUBSIDIZED by us TAXPAYERS

Yeah sure, they benefit, the rest of us get screwed with not any vaseline.

So, you are unaware of the exemptions and delays and carve outs Obama has executed through his abuse of Executive Order, but here you are claiming how wonderful a product Obamacare is.

Try again. You will demand and advocate for implementation of the entire law, since it is such a success, right?

So, you are unaware of the exemptions and delays and carve outs Obama has executed through his abuse of Executive Order, but here you are claiming how wonderful a product Obamacare is.

Try again. You will demand and advocate for implementation of the entire law, since it is such a success, right?

Point to the post where I say how wonderful Obamacare is. I'll wait.

And if there are portions of the law that should be modified/amended/deleted to make it better, than so be it. Who wouldn't be in favor of improvement?

Point to the post where I say how wonderful Obamacare is. I'll wait.

And if there are portions of the law that should be modified/amended/deleted to make it better, than so be it. Who wouldn't be in favor of improvement?
You defend Obamacare, then that means you approve of it. So, demand that all of the law be enforced, or stop saying it is a success, because it is not and has not been successful by any metric.

BTW....there is no improving a bad law. That is like saying we'll improve slavery while keeping it legal.

Have a nice day.

Last edited:
Good News: Prisons Enrolling Inmates in Obamacare

The Times story describes the city of Chicago's new standing policy to automatically enroll inmates as part of the post-arrest intake process. Roy suspects -- rightly, I think -- that this won't sit well with many Americans. Obamacare will reduce incomes for a large majority of American wage-earners, raise costs for two-thirds of small businesses, and is badly failing to attract the uninsured. It will come as cold comfort to law-abiding taxpayers that their rising healthcare costs are being used to subsidize care for criminals.

Good News: Prisons Enrolling Inmates in Obamacare - Guy Benson

The last minute order of the day was for jails and prisons to sign up prisoners. As you can see above, the fallout from that is just as expected with Obamacare all along. Hurting Americans again. We need fixes that will work for mainstream Americans, not fixes for Obama to get his numbers.

Good News: Prisons Enrolling Inmates in Obamacare

The Times story describes the city of Chicago's new standing policy to automatically enroll inmates as part of the post-arrest intake process. Roy suspects -- rightly, I think -- that this won't sit well with many Americans. Obamacare will reduce incomes for a large majority of American wage-earners, raise costs for two-thirds of small businesses, and is badly failing to attract the uninsured. It will come as cold comfort to law-abiding taxpayers that their rising healthcare costs are being used to subsidize care for criminals.

Good News: Prisons Enrolling Inmates in Obamacare - Guy Benson

The last minute order of the day was for jails and prisons to sign up prisoners. As you can see above, the fallout from that is just as expected with Obamacare all along. Hurting Americans again. We need fixes that will work for mainstream Americans, not fixes for Obama to get his numbers.

Yup a POS is a POS and this one exceeds expectations.

As for knowing anyone who signed up? I know one guy. His deductable is $11,000 and you can bet he knows Obamacare is a POS.

Forum List

Back