The success of ObamaCare far outweighs the setbacks

What's more expensive on average, a trip to the ER or a trip to a family doctor for a checkup?

Answer that question and you'll know the point in having more people insured and paying for them that way then having more people uninsured and paying for them through a much more expensive method of healthcare.

Most ER visits are covered by insurance.
The people with insurance will continue to go to the ER, because that is easier and faster than scheduling a doctor's visit.
Obamacare's Biggest Challenge: Young Invincibles Not Opting for Health Insurance | Inc.com

You just made that up. Because it's certainly doesn't say that in the article you posted. But then again, you have a strong track record of not comprehending the things you post.

You didnt read the article. Go back and read it. Slowly.

There have been successes? How is is higher premiums, higher deductables, and people losing their insurance successes?

What does it matter if everyone has insurance if the insurance doesn't cover the treatment?

Oooh, this is a new one. What isn't covered under Obamacare?

This should be good!

Everything shy of the $5000 deductible on the most affordable policies.

Like I suspected. A bullshit statement from Avatar. Thanks for confirming.

Its a POS bill that never should have been passed.

It will end up costing the taxpayers up the ass because we are now being forced to subsidize all those who can't take care of themselves and pay their own bills.

Dr. Elaina George has a pretty good alternative to the ACA.

Dr. Elaina George with solutions to ObamaCare and the health insurance industry

Who do you think paid for the Emergency Room visits by the indigent before Obamacare? Aliens?

Glad you think it was aliens. I know it was we the taxpayer and now we will be paying for even more people who can't pay their own bills.

Jesus your an idiot.

Most ER visits are covered by insurance.
The people with insurance will continue to go to the ER, because that is easier and faster than scheduling a doctor's visit.
Obamacare's Biggest Challenge: Young Invincibles Not Opting for Health Insurance | Inc.com

You just made that up. Because it's certainly doesn't say that in the article you posted. But then again, you have a strong track record of not comprehending the things you post.

This is where you lie through your teeth and swear up and down that your article contains the line that you made up. Prove me wrong. Tell me the paragraph that contains the line - "The people with insurance will continue to go to the ER, because that is easier and faster than scheduling a doctor's visit."

There have been successes? How is is higher premiums, higher deductables, and people losing their insurance successes?

What does it matter if everyone has insurance if the insurance doesn't cover the treatment?

This should be good!

Are you seriously ignorant of the people being denied treatment?

There are cancer patients who can't get chemo.

There are people who could get meds under their old policies and can't now because of Obamacare. My cousin is one of them.

This has been going on for months. Are you seriously so ignorant of the effects of this legislation and the news that you don't know this?

This is where you lie through your teeth and swear up and down that your article contains the line that you made up. Prove me wrong. Tell me the paragraph that contains the line - "The people with insurance will continue to go to the ER, because that is easier and faster than scheduling a doctor's visit."
I realize you will claim because the exact words do not appear that I am making it up. Smart people can read something and make inferences that are reasonable. Then there are people like you.

I did some investigating and discovered that many of my employees weren’t using their health insurance. I thought maybe it was because they didn't help pay for it. So I announced a new policy: The company would cover 80 percent of the health insurance cost for any employee who wanted it. The employee would have to pay the rest -; about $5 per week. Eighty percent opted out. I couldn’t believe it. When I questioned people, they told me they didn’t need the insurance. They already had free health care at the emergency room.

So, all you supporters of Obamacare are going to demand of Obama that he fully implement the law now? After all, if its such a success, there is no need to enforce only parts of it.

Demand he implements ALL of the law today!

Which portions are you most concerned about and want to see implemented?

Hey moron! Can you read??
What part of "All of it" don't you understand??

This should be good!

There are people who could get meds under their old policies and can't now because of Obamacare. My cousin is one of them.

This has been going on for months. Are you seriously so ignorant of the effects of this legislation and the news that you don't know this?

Yes, I'm totally ignorant of that. How about some sort of proof. Or should I just take it that "your cousin" is all the proof needed.

This should be good!

Yes, I'm totally ignorant of that. How about some sort of proof. Or should I just take it that "your cousin" is all the proof needed.

So now someone will post a bunch of links and you'll claim they were made up by the Koch Brothers. Or you'll abandon the thread, like you do every time you're proven wrong. Which is every thread that doesn't deal with butt plugs.

And another question for you Liberals. Where in the Constitution is the power to amend Laws granted to the Executive Branch??

Don't give me that administration shit either!

Point to the post where I say how wonderful Obamacare is. I'll wait.

And if there are portions of the law that should be modified/amended/deleted to make it better, than so be it. Who wouldn't be in favor of improvement?
You defend Obamacare, then that means you approve of it. So, demand that all of the law be enforced, or stop saying it is a success, because it is not and has not been successful by any metric.

BTW....there is no improving a bad law. That is like saying we'll improve slavery while keeping it legal.

Have a nice day.

LOL. Nice "argument". The all or nothing mentality.
If I support Obamcare, that means I must LOVE it. Right?

If I support Obamcare that means I MUST insist it all is implemented and can't be changed. Right?

When you start using your brain for critical thought, let me know.
LOL. Irony. Look it up.

I realize you will claim because the exact words do not appear that I am making it up. Smart people can read something and make inferences that are reasonable. Then there are people like you.

I did some investigating and discovered that many of my employees weren’t using their health insurance. I thought maybe it was because they didn't help pay for it. So I announced a new policy: The company would cover 80 percent of the health insurance cost for any employee who wanted it. The employee would have to pay the rest -; about $5 per week. Eighty percent opted out. I couldn’t believe it. When I questioned people, they told me they didn’t need the insurance. They already had free health care at the emergency room.

You do realize that what you just quoted only proves my entire point that people were using the ER for healthcare "because it was free". No one said it was easier in your article. Going to the ER is not quick or easy. Your article clearly states that their decision to go to the ER was based upon finances. Nothing more.

So, if they were getting "free" insurance and could go to their own doctor and avoid the ER then certainly a good % of people would do that.

Once again you don't understand your own fucking article which actually supports my point. Thanks nutjob!

So now someone will post a bunch of links and you'll claim they were made up by the Koch Brothers. Or you'll abandon the thread, like you do every time you're proven wrong. Which is every thread that doesn't deal with butt plugs.

Ok, lets see if that happens. As usual, you'll be wrong but we knew that would be the outcome as soon as you decided to take me on again.

You do realize that what you just quoted only proves my entire point that people were using the ER for healthcare "because it was free". No one said it was easier in your article. Going to the ER is not quick or easy. Your article clearly states that their decision to go to the ER was based upon finances. Nothing more.

So, if they were getting "free" insurance and could go to their own doctor and avoid the ER then certainly a good % of people would do that.

Once again you don't understand your own fucking article which actually supports my point. Thanks nutjob!

See, you've proven my point about your low intelligence. The article specifically says he provided free health insurance initially. But employees didnt use it, preferring the ER. So the cost had nothing to do with it.
You've proven yourself a moron, again. Without any help from me this time.
You're dismissed, until I need more comic material.

Obots will defend this 1.5trillion pos until they die, they are that loyal to that LYING scam artist, Obambam

they can't admit it's a total frikken failure and is a fascist Federal Goverement abuse of their powers to take away our freedom of CHOICE and demand we BUY insurance from them or get threatened with a fine

I have no idea what country we live in anymore...and I'm ashamed of the people still defending this..

You defend Obamacare, then that means you approve of it. So, demand that all of the law be enforced, or stop saying it is a success, because it is not and has not been successful by any metric.

BTW....there is no improving a bad law. That is like saying we'll improve slavery while keeping it legal.

Have a nice day.

LOL. Nice "argument". The all or nothing mentality.
If I support Obamcare, that means I must LOVE it. Right?

If I support Obamcare that means I MUST insist it all is implemented and can't be changed. Right?

When you start using your brain for critical thought, let me know.
LOL. Irony. Look it up.

I give you credit. At least you spelled everything you pretend to understand correctly this time.

See, you've proven my point about your low intelligence. The article specifically says he provided free health insurance initially. But employees didnt use it, preferring the ER. So the cost had nothing to do with it.
You've proven yourself a moron, again. Without any help from me this time.
You're dismissed, until I need more comic material.

Holy fucking back pedal. The cost was the ONLY factor mentioned in the article you posted and now you're pretending that "cost had nothing to do with it". You even quoted the portion I'm talking about. Pretty amazing, even for you.

Forum List

Back