The Sun Came Up This Morning

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
More than once in my years I wasn't sure it would for me, but it's happened again today. After an afternoon and evening of hand-wringing, angry outbursts, and vows to never support another Republican, here we are in a new day. Still surly, maybe a little bitter, we now know the Swamp fights back and some of the more vile creatures are the ones we voted for. So what now? We realize we lost a round after winning them all since November, 2016. We got a lot of what we wanted, had to put up with grotesque commie give-aways, but got the Pentagon everything they need. We know Paul Ryan and the Turtle are lying dirtbags...there is no Wall money and won't be from them.

get

So we have to get creative about that, somehow linking it to Defense money with an EO. And the best part? The President wiped the smile off Pelousy's and Chuck U's faces later in the evening by banning their pet trannies from the Services. They both had to put down their champagne glasses and snarl about the "cruelty" of it all.
lol.gif

The most disgusting give-away went to Planned Parenthood....$500M. And PP in turn will give some of our tax dollars back to Rat candidates for office....candidates who can't raise money for themselves because they're lying shitheads and their voters know it but hold their noses and vote for them anyway. The sad note is PP aborts a much larger percentage of black babies than white babies.....33% of their murders are black chillins....the quiet genocide of the black race continues not from white cop bullets but from abortion mill white doctors' forceps.

How fears of "black genocide" became part of mainstream anti-abortion activism

Last edited:
  • Banned
The look on Trump's face when he said he'd sign it reminded me of Al Bundy....
lol.gif

albundy_shoes.jpg

More than once in my years I wasn't sure it would for me, but it's happened again today. After an afternoon and evening of hand-wringing, angry outbursts, and vows to never support another Republican, here we are in a new day. Still surly, maybe a little bitter, we now know the Swamp fights back and some of the more vile creatures are the ones we voted for. So what now? We realize we lost a round after winning them all since November, 2016. We got a lot of what we wanted, had to put up with grotesque commie give-aways, but got the Pentagon everything they need. We know Paul Ryan and the Turtle are lying dirtbags...there is no Wall money and won't be from them.

get

So we have to get creative about that, somehow linking it to Defense money with an EO. And the best part? The President wiped the smile off Pelousy's and Chuck U's faces later in the evening by banning their pet trannies from the Services. They both had to put down their champagne glasses and snarl about the "cruelty" of it all.
lol.gif

The most disgusting give-away went to Planned Parenthood....$500M. And PP in turn will give some of our tax dollars back to Rat candidates for office....candidates who can't raise money for themselves because they're lying shitheads and their voters know it but hold their noses and vote for them anyway. The sad note is PP aborts a much larger percentage of black babies than white babies.....33% of their murders are black chillins....the quiet genocide of the black race continues not from white cop bullets but from abortion mill white doctors' forceps.

How fears of "black genocide" became part of mainstream anti-abortion activism

Amy primary challenger who challenges trump gets my vote. He didn't even fight . He just signed it.

• Banned
Amy primary challenger who challenges trump gets my vote. He didn't even fight . He just signed it.

You don't know he didn't fight...he's got a lot of balls in the air right now and didn't want to add a govt. shutdown to them....but do what you please...if you want to vote for those who betrayed him or are trying to get him impeached, go on ahead.

You don't know he didn't fight...he's got a lot of balls in the air right now and didn't want to add a govt. shutdown to them....but do what you please...if you want to vote for those who betrayed him or are trying to get him impeached, go on ahead.

Trump don't get where he is being stupid. He got trapped sure, but he can't use the new guy excuse anymore, and those who support him would have stuck by him. He deflected blame on the last shut down, he would have survived this one. Trump has gotten allot done, but all that is overshadowed by this. If anyone can come back from this It will be Trump. he is at his best when his back is against the wall, but I don't have much faith. He is just a politician after all.

• Banned
Trump don't get where he is being stupid. He got trapped sure, but he can't use the new guy excuse anymore, and those who support him would have stuck by him. He deflected blame on the last shut down, he would have survived this one. Trump has gotten allot done, but all that is overshadowed by this. If anyone can come back from this It will be Trump. he is at his best when his back is against the wall, but I don't have much faith. He is just a politician after all.

Oh, I was all for a VETO...wrote an OP about it and was disappointed as all hell he didn't. But we have to remember he took on both parties and they have long memories and a sweet deal between them. Swamps are tricky and he's trusted his guides to steer him around in there.....they got him the tax cut and sandbagged him on the budget. This starts again in September and he knows things he didn't know before yesterday.

Oh, I was all for a VETO...wrote an OP about it and was disappointed as all hell he didn't. But we have to remember he took on both parties and they have long memories and a sweet deal between them. Swamps are tricky and he's trusted his guides to steer him around in there.....they got him the tax cut and sandbagged him on the budget. This starts again in September and he knows things he didn't know before yesterday.

Like I said, if anyone can punch their way out of a corner its Trump. But going by the comments coming from the whitehouse I'm just not optimistic. We will see.

Forum List

Back