The Taste of Crow

Still posting that lying quote I see. No one EVER said " Hillary was too stupid."
Oddly enough we have hundreds of people who work with Trump stating he's too stupid to be president. You were well warned about him before the election.

No lie, there are no quotes.

Here is what was actually said is this really better? Amusing! "I In a later exchange with Rep. Mark Meadows (R-N.C.) Comey said Clinton wasn’t sophisticated enough to understand what information was classified and what wasn’t."

Watch Rep. Trey Gowdy Rip Apart FBI Director James Comey About Hillary Clinton
JULY 7, 2016 By Bre Payton

During a House investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private, unsecured email server during her tenure as secretary of State, Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.) ripped apart FBI Director James Comey Thursday morning for publicly stating there was a lack of sufficient evidence to prosecute the presumptive Democratic nominee.

During their exchange, Comey admitted that Clinton, despite her claims of innocence, shared classified information from multiple devices and failed to turn over all of her work-related emails after she was ordered to do so.

GOWDY: Good morning, Director Comey. Secretary Clinton said she never sent or received classified information over her private e-mail. Was that true?

COMEY: Our investigation found that there was classified information sent —

GOWDY: So it was not true?

COMEY: That’s what I said.

GOWDY: OK. Well, I’m looking for a little shorter answer so you and I are not here quite as long. Secretary Clinton said there was not marked classified on her e-mails either sent or received, was that true?

COMEY: That’s not true. There were a small number of portion markings on I think three of the documents.

GOWDY: Secretary Clinton said ‘I did not e-mail any classified material to anyone on my e-mail, there is no classified material.’ Was that true?

COMEY: There was classified material e-mail.

GOWDY: Secretary Clinton said she used just one device. Was that true?

COMEY: She used multiple devices during the four years of her term as secretary of State.

GOWDY: Secretary Clinton said all work-related e-mails were returned to the State Department. Was that true?

COMEY: No. We found work-related e-mails, thousands that were not returned.

GOWDY: Secretary Clinton said neither she nor anyone else deleted work-related e-mails from her personal account. Was that true?

COMEY: That’s a harder one to answer. We found traces of work related e-mails in — on devices or slack space, whether they were deleted or whether when a server was changed out something happened to them. There’s no doubt that the work-related e-mails that were removed electronically from the — the e-mail system.

GOWDY: Secretary Clinton said her lawyers read every one of the e-mails and were overly inclusive. Did her lawyers read the e-mail content individually?

COMEY: No.

In a later exchange with Rep. Mark Meadows (R-N.C.) Comey said Clinton wasn’t sophisticated enough to understand what information was classified and what wasn’t.

Watch Rep. Trey Gowdy Rip Apart FBI Director James Comey

Transcript: FBI Director James B. Comey's statement on the Clinton email investigation

Rep Trey Gowdy rips into FBI Director James Comey on Hillary Clinton's 'intent'

Last edited:
Don't forget the original whopper....
"I have my investigators in Kenya and you wouldn't BLEEV what they're finding out about Obama. "

I mean the bastard is just a cotton pickin' liar. All he does is lies, and lies, and lies.

Oooooo...! That's critical!

Everything President Donald Trump said forced petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama to do something no other person or politician was able to do, produce a long-form birth certificate. Please explain how this is a bad thing?

Since taking office, all he has had is success, success, and success!

"I have my investigators in Kenya and you wouldn't BLEEV what they're finding out about Obama. "

I mean the bastard is just a cotton pickin' liar. All he does is lies, and lies, and lies.

Everything President Donald Trump said forced petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama to do something no other person or politician was able to do, produce a long-form birth certificate. Please explain how this is a bad thing?

replace repeal success ... BBBBAAAAWWWWAAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WALL SUCCESS :lmao:

DEPORTING MEXICANS SUCCESS :lmao:

MUSLIM BAN SUCCESS :lmao:

95% OF CAMPAIGN PROMISES BROKEN SUCCSS :laugh2:

PISS ON TRUMP

replace repeal success ... BBBBAAAAWWWWAAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WALL SUCCESS :lmao:

DEPORTING MEXICANS SUCCESS :lmao:

MUSLIM BAN SUCCESS :lmao:

95% OF CAMPAIGN PROMISES BROKEN SUCCSS :laugh2:

PISS ON TRUMP

First he's tried...
second
repeal......mandate gone.....now we have to fix it.....no alternative!
wall...prototypes built, testing going on.....and wall will be up
deporting Mexicans.....it's not just Mexicans, illegals are being deported, self deporting, and just not crossing as much......YUUUUUGe success
muslim ban.......you guys try to kill it, the supreme court say it's fine......it's effective and lasting longer because of you guys...thanks for drawing it out!
economy???? I noticed you didn't mention that.........he's kept promises and now it roaring
piss on trump?.....so that's why you guys project water sports on him....you guys are the ones that do that stuff

Democrats spent weeks beating up the GOP tax bill. It’s Armageddon. It’s a giveaway to the wealthy. The polling reflected it. Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) and ex-Sen. Al Franken (D-MN) were so sure that companies would never share the money saved through tax breaks that they made this video below, which did not age well:

Still, when it comes to tax policy, the GOP is pretty much united. With just Republican votes, the legislation, the most extensive tax reform in 30 years, passed. Companies then started giving workers bonuses, with calls to increase philanthropic giving and boost U.S. investment. In all, the Democratic Party was left eating crow as over 100 companies have now given their workers bonuses of at least $1,000 or more. Now, Warren is backtracking.

“Look, I am glad when I read that there are companies that have given out $1,000 in bonuses. There are companies that say they’re going to re-work some of their benefit plans…I’m in favor of all of that. I want to see working families do better—you bet,” she said recently. So, then why did you vote against the bill?

Warren Eats Crow On GOP Tax Bill: Hey, I'm Glad Companies Are Giving Bonuses To Workers

That video was like a bad SNL skit, Warran is a real bimbo. Can you imagine the target audience for that thing, like the below 80 IQ crowd.

It comes off like something designed for Romper Room.

What liberals should and may understand, but cleverly conceal from their useful idiots is this one undeniable fact:

CORPORATIONS DO NOT PAY TAXES! They pass all of the costs of doing business to their consumers. Even Crazy Bernie Sanders knows this. He said as much in an recent interview.

Liberalism is a mental disorder!

Corporations take tax dollars in the form of subsidies though. So then maybe they should pay taxes. Conservatism never works.
They will now add the cost of 21% in 'taxes' instead of 35%, a reduction of 40%. There will be new factories built and new jobs created to build, maintain and run them. The reduction in corporate taxes will show to be the most beneficial part of the tax reduction bill.
Fiat-Chrysler is moving a factory from Mexico to Michigan. Kudos to the Tax Bill !!!

Lets see some permanent pay increases

The 50% tax cut was permanent

Last month we saw a 9 cents increase in average pay

Democrats spent weeks beating up the GOP tax bill. It’s Armageddon. It’s a giveaway to the wealthy. The polling reflected it. Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) and ex-Sen. Al Franken (D-MN) were so sure that companies would never share the money saved through tax breaks that they made this video below, which did not age well:

Still, when it comes to tax policy, the GOP is pretty much united. With just Republican votes, the legislation, the most extensive tax reform in 30 years, passed. Companies then started giving workers bonuses, with calls to increase philanthropic giving and boost U.S. investment. In all, the Democratic Party was left eating crow as over 100 companies have now given their workers bonuses of at least $1,000 or more. Now, Warren is backtracking.

“Look, I am glad when I read that there are companies that have given out $1,000 in bonuses. There are companies that say they’re going to re-work some of their benefit plans…I’m in favor of all of that. I want to see working families do better—you bet,” she said recently. So, then why did you vote against the bill?

Warren Eats Crow On GOP Tax Bill: Hey, I'm Glad Companies Are Giving Bonuses To Workers

That video was like a bad SNL skit, Warran is a real bimbo. Can you imagine the target audience for that thing, like the below 80 IQ crowd.

What liberals should and may understand, but cleverly conceal from their useful idiots is this one undeniable fact:

CORPORATIONS DO NOT PAY TAXES! They pass all of the costs of doing business to their consumers. Even Crazy Bernie Sanders knows this. He said as much in an recent interview.

Corporations take tax dollars in the form of subsidies though. So then maybe they should pay taxes. Conservatism never works.
They will now add the cost of 21% in 'taxes' instead of 35%, a reduction of 40%. There will be new factories built and new jobs created to build, maintain and run them. The reduction in corporate taxes will show to be the most beneficial part of the tax reduction bill.
Fiat-Chrysler is moving a factory from Mexico to Michigan. Kudos to the Tax Bill !!!

But they are not doing it because of the tax bill but because they are afraid Trump will fuck them and dump NAFTA.

But they are not doing it because of the tax bill but because they are afraid Trump will fuck them and dump NAFTA.

oh so first it was they had legislation, now it's a trade pact...you guys need to get your stories straight....but no it's the tax bill....the companies ALL have said that.

Lets see some permanent pay increases

The 50% tax cut was permanent

Last month we saw a 9 cents increase in average pay
lots of people are getting wage increases, Walmart is doing $2 per hour more.......thank you tax bill!

oh so first it was they had legislation, now it's a trade pact...you guys need to get your stories straight....but no it's the tax bill....the companies ALL have said that.

This move is due to nobody knowing what Crazy Don will do with NAFTA

Fiat Chrysler to Move Some Truck Production to Michigan From Mexico

Reality bus didn't go thru your neighborhood?

Forum List

Back