The tea party is the wrong way

They would be awesome ideas if they had any intentions of doing any of that, instead it's just the lie that gets another group of plutocrat toadies near the DC corporate feed trough.

I see...You LIKE their ideas ....but you don't "think" they mean it...so you're supporting the people who are slandering them...but you like their ideas...

You are a very confused hyperpartisan spinning around and around in circles....

Can you post a link to their "intentions" ?

Yeah..that's rational :lol:

They are awesome ideas, there may even be ways of making it happen but alas the tea party lacks any ability at bringing people who disagree with them over to their way of thinking. The level of political consensus and compromise required to do any of that without things being far worse or falling into martial law is alien to your kind. It's why I see you people not as freedom loving but dementedly hungering for fascism.

doubletalk.

Oh crap, we're not? That's horrible. I mean when you started accusing them then clearly it was our job to convince you. You've been here with an open mind, and we've utterly failed. I'm so disappointed.

LOL, what a bozo...

The true test of devotion to freedom is how much do you value the freedom of people who disagree with you? The tea party does not display that very important component in their often apocalyptic visions of transforming America into something else more to their liking.

Link to these "apocalyptic" "visions" you allege?

I posted the tea party platform earlier...I don't see anything like what you're saying. You're just making things up...again.

His brain is "occupied" by the Democratic party

They would be awesome ideas if they had any intentions of doing any of that, instead it's just the lie that gets another group of plutocrat toadies near the DC corporate feed trough.

I see...You LIKE their ideas ....but you don't "think" they mean it...so you're supporting the people who are slandering them...but you like their ideas...

They are awesome ideas, there may even be ways of making it happen but alas the tea party lacks any ability at bringing people who disagree with them over to their way of thinking. The level of political consensus and compromise required to do any of that without things being far worse or falling into martial law is alien to your kind. It's why I see you people not as freedom loving but dementedly hungering for fascism.

They aren't sheep with nose rings like YOU:eusa_hand:

doubletalk.

It's the blunt truth, you people are simply awful at selling your poor people scapegoating corporate agenda to those who doubt it.

What a bunch of awful subversive brutes!

We Believe…

• That the free enterprise system is the most productive supplier of human needs and economic justice,
  • That all individuals are entitled to equal rights, justice, and opportunities and should assume their responsibilities as citizens in a free society,
  • That fiscal responsibility and budgetary restraints must be exercised at all levels of government,
  • That the Federal Government must preserve individual liberty by observing Constitutional limitations,
  • That peace is best preserved through a strong national defense,
  • That faith in God, as recognized by our Founding Fathers is essential to the moral fiber of the Nation.

Dave Brat for Congress | What We Believe

doubletalk.

It's the blunt truth, you people are simply awful at selling your poor people scapegoating corporate agenda to those who doubt it.

the so-called corporatists have done better under obama than they did under Bush. The gap between rich and poor is larger under obama than it was under Bush. There are more people in poverty and on food stamps than ever before, Obama has created the longest period of high unemployment in our history.

Face it, obama and his liberal marxist ideas are terrible for the USA. The tea party is right, the dem/libs are wrong-------

doubletalk.

and you use a term like "you people"---------what a fuckin moron.

doubletalk.

the so-called corporatists have done better under obama than they did under Bush. The gap between rich and poor is larger under obama than it was under Bush. There are more people in poverty and on food stamps than ever before, Obama has created the longest period of high unemployment in our history.

Face it, obama and his liberal marxist ideas are terrible for the USA. The tea party is right, the dem/libs are wrong-------

I'll take "What is Quantitative Easing for $1,000 Alex..."

doubletalk.

That's your opinion...You have no evidence of anything you've said, though.

I've asked for links to prove your claims all morning. You have none. Not one.

doubletalk.

Democrats being wrong does not automatically make you right, have you considered the possibility that you could just be wrong in new and exciting ways?

Democrats being wrong does not automatically make you right, have you considered the possibility that you could just be wrong in new and exciting ways?

Prove it.

doubletalk.

I could give you a link to this topic as everything I've written is my opinion, if you don't like what I say and yet can't really say why then don't reply.

You are not doing anything to convince me that that the tea party would value anti-government protests as a god-given right if they happened to be the government.

Oh crap, we're not? That's horrible. I mean when you started accusing them then clearly it was our job to convince you. You've been here with an open mind, and we've utterly failed. I'm so disappointed.

LOL, what a bozo...

The true test of devotion to freedom is how much do you value the freedom of people who disagree with you? The tea party does not display that very important component in their often apocalyptic visions of transforming America into something else more to their liking.

What evidence do you have for that claim?

The Occutards? They weren't beaten, they were removed from private and public property for illegally taking it over. It's for all people, not just the malcontents. The TEA Partiers protest too, the fact that a retard like you can't figure out the difference IS the problem. But it isn't my problem.

The dirty little secret is that the low information left wishes that the Tea Party would just sit down and shut up but that pesky 1st Amendment keeps getting in the way. No political group is more polite or respectful or conscious of the law than the blue haired little old ladies and bald headed Vets who constitute most of the Tea Party. They even clean up after their rallies. The bigoted left seemed to tolerate and even encourage the unlawful behavior of neo-fascists in the Occupy Wall Street rabble but for some unknown reason possibly related to ignorance they hate the Tea Party.
The Repubican ELITES are attacking the TEA Party as well. They need to wake up.

That's true but the ace-in-the-hole for citizens of course is their vote. Since the Cantor defeat you can bet your ass(ets) that every liberal incumbent republican is looking over his/her shoulder and thinking about what the constituents want rather than what the D.C. cocktail circuit thinks. That's how it's done.

I could give you a link to this topic as everything I've written is my opinion, if you don't like what I say and yet can't really say why then don't reply.

I've posted the tea party platform 2 or 3 times already. You won't go anywhere NEAR that...you only want to push your bias and prejudice.

Care to discuss the platform and tell us what's wrong with it? We already know you don't "like" them...you just can't give a valid reason why other than "your opinion".

LOL, what a bozo...

None. His party didn't give him permission to beyond/outside spewing talking points with no proof.

The dirty little secret is that the low information left wishes that the Tea Party would just sit down and shut up but that pesky 1st Amendment keeps getting in the way. No political group is more polite or respectful or conscious of the law than the blue haired little old ladies and bald headed Vets who constitute most of the Tea Party. They even clean up after their rallies. The bigoted left seemed to tolerate and even encourage the unlawful behavior of neo-fascists in the Occupy Wall Street rabble but for some unknown reason possibly related to ignorance they hate the Tea Party.
The Repubican ELITES are attacking the TEA Party as well. They need to wake up.

That's true but the ace-in-the-hole for citizens of course is their vote. Since the Cantor defeat you can bet your ass(ets) that every liberal incumbent republican is looking over his/her shoulder and thinking about what the constituents want rather than what the D.C. cocktail circuit thinks. That's how it's done.
Let's hope you're correct...but then they have a habit of ignorance after they've been elected/re-elected. Their records better reflect them deserving being elected...otherwise? GONE.

WE THE PEOPLE are coming...

LOL, what a bozo...

What evidence do you have for your observations except a lifetime of experience?

record welfare and food stamps; obviously America needs another community organizer right left-wing nutjobs?

I've posted the tea party platform 2 or 3 times already. You won't go anywhere NEAR that...you only want to push your bias and prejudice.

Care to discuss the platform and tell us what's wrong with it? We already know you don't "like" them...you just can't give a valid reason why other than "your opinion".

The "platform" is as meaningless to me as it is to the people you are electing to advance it. What is there to discuss about it other than it being what they are using to get you to vote for them? All they have done so far is indiscriminately sabotage things and introduce doomed unconstitutional bills for political stunts.

Forum List

Back