The Texas lawsuit and the possible end of our republic.

The United States has existed for 244 years. If the Texas lawsuit challenging the results of the 2020 presidential election fails, the United States will cease to exist. The US came to be as a result of a people wanting to be free of elite government power. The founders that created the United states realized that individual liberty was so important that a life-risking break with traditional aristocratic control was the only way to fashion a truly free society.

There is an evil in this world that will always be with us. Certain aspects of all societies will always rise to power and when that evil gets power it will never willingly relent to the will of the people because the people are regarded as inferior and unfit to choose their own destiny. When Benjamin Franklin was asked if we have a republic or a monarchy he is purported to have said: “A republic if we can keep it.” Whether he actually uttered those exact words is less important than their meaning.

Franklin knew full well that the minds and hearts of the people could be tricked and swindled by clever power merchants appealing to fear and personal greed. But he like the founders had faith that the people would recognize the power they held with their votes. Rank and file citizens have a collective common sense, and they cannot be fooled indefinitely. They can vote out the power if they choose. This is the golden difference the US possesses as opposed to the rest of the world.

This golden difference became manifest when Donald Trump gained access to the White House by virtue of the vote in the wake of an awakening that government was acting on its own behalf not in the best interest of the people. The people had been tricked and fooled once but not again.

The wickedness of the 2020 election became clear when the vote was tainted and manipulated with fraud. Joe Biden was “selected” with votes, not elected by voters. The hearts and minds of the people were supplanted with mountains of paper ballots rising out of last-minute unconstitutional changes by state actors skirting any actual legislative process. It was brazenly done in broad daylight; it was the raw power that Franklin warned about.

Seventeen states have joined Texas in this lawsuit to save our republic. Let us hope the Supreme Court comes to our rescue.

ARE YOU REALLY THIS STUPID! YOU WANT TO DISENFRANCHISE 20,000,000 VOTERS....SO trump CAN STAY IN POWER? REALLY?
I'm happy to "disenfranchise" 20 million fictional voters.

The SC has all the authority it needs to change it.
Where does the constitution give them that authority?
The Judicial Power shall extend to all Cases, in Law and Equity, arising under this Constitution, the Laws of the United States, and Treaties made, or which shall be made, under their Authority;—to all Cases affecting Ambassadors, other public Ministers and Consuls;—to all Cases of admiralty and maritime Jurisdiction; to Controversies to which the United States shall be a Party;—to Controversies between two or more States; between a State and Citizens of another State; between Citizens of different States,—between Citizens of the same State claiming Lands under Grants of different States, and between a State, or the Citizens thereof, and foreign States, Citizens or Subjects.

If the Supreme Court allows election officials to change the rules for the candidates of their choice with impunity then the Republic is dead. Elections will be meaningless.
And to fix this you want the Supreme Court to change the rules for the candidate of their choice AFTER THE ELECTION.

If you guys get your way, elections will definitely be meaningless since you can change the rules after people voted. No one will have any way in knowing if their vote is going to count because it can be taken away after the fact.
No, turd, we want the states to enforce the rules they had before the governor/courts/SOSs changed them.

We also want the courts to strike votes that were manufactured out of thin air.
We also want the courts to strike votes that were manufactured out of thin air.
Which votes were those and from where?

The SC has all the authority it needs to change it.
Where does the constitution give them that authority?
The Judicial Power shall extend to all Cases, in Law and Equity, arising under this Constitution, the Laws of the United States, and Treaties made, or which shall be made, under their Authority;—to all Cases affecting Ambassadors, other public Ministers and Consuls;—to all Cases of admiralty and maritime Jurisdiction; to Controversies to which the United States shall be a Party;—to Controversies between two or more States; between a State and Citizens of another State; between Citizens of different States,—between Citizens of the same State claiming Lands under Grants of different States, and between a State, or the Citizens thereof, and foreign States, Citizens or Subjects.
There is no controversy about who sets the date

You guys who voted for either candidate remind me of middle school girls fighting. It's funny. Keep it up ladies.

The actual factual time line that doesn't support your narrative.
Okay, sure. I'd ask you to explain yourself but we both know that's pointless.

- until you learn to comprehend
I comprehend well. You just never really respond.

I suspect because you don’t actually know what you’re talking about, you’re just repeating what you’ve been told to believe.
it's all you do. you have no skin in the updates anyone provides, you pull info from someone else, You know that, right?
The difference between me and some of y’all, I can actually tell who knows what they’re talking about.
Ahh you are god

The actual factual time line that doesn't support your narrative.
Okay, sure. I'd ask you to explain yourself but we both know that's pointless.

- until you learn to comprehend
I comprehend well. You just never really respond.

I suspect because you don’t actually know what you’re talking about, you’re just repeating what you’ve been told to believe.
it's all you do. you have no skin in the updates anyone provides, you pull info from someone else, You know that, right?
The difference between me and some of y’all, I can actually tell who knows what they’re talking about.
Ahh you are god
Nah. Just someone with a modicum of common sense and emotional maturity.

First lesson, someone is not right simply because they tell you what you want to hear.

The United States has existed for 244 years. If the Texas lawsuit challenging the results of the 2020 presidential election fails, the United States will cease to exist. The US came to be as a result of a people wanting to be free of elite government power. The founders that created the United states realized that individual liberty was so important that a life-risking break with traditional aristocratic control was the only way to fashion a truly free society.

There is an evil in this world that will always be with us. Certain aspects of all societies will always rise to power and when that evil gets power it will never willingly relent to the will of the people because the people are regarded as inferior and unfit to choose their own destiny. When Benjamin Franklin was asked if we have a republic or a monarchy he is purported to have said: “A republic if we can keep it.” Whether he actually uttered those exact words is less important than their meaning.

Franklin knew full well that the minds and hearts of the people could be tricked and swindled by clever power merchants appealing to fear and personal greed. But he like the founders had faith that the people would recognize the power they held with their votes. Rank and file citizens have a collective common sense, and they cannot be fooled indefinitely. They can vote out the power if they choose. This is the golden difference the US possesses as opposed to the rest of the world.

This golden difference became manifest when Donald Trump gained access to the White House by virtue of the vote in the wake of an awakening that government was acting on its own behalf not in the best interest of the people. The people had been tricked and fooled once but not again.

The wickedness of the 2020 election became clear when the vote was tainted and manipulated with fraud. Joe Biden was “selected” with votes, not elected by voters. The hearts and minds of the people were supplanted with mountains of paper ballots rising out of last-minute unconstitutional changes by state actors skirting any actual legislative process. It was brazenly done in broad daylight; it was the raw power that Franklin warned about.

Seventeen states have joined Texas in this lawsuit to save our republic. Let us hope the Supreme Court comes to our rescue.

ARE YOU REALLY THIS STUPID! YOU WANT TO DISENFRANCHISE 20,000,000 VOTERS....SO trump CAN STAY IN POWER? REALLY?
I'm happy to "disenfranchise" 20 million fictional voters.

Supreme Court in unanimous vote said you guys are a bunch of delusional losers...

1607735276305.png

There needs to be as much division in direct society as humanly possible.

If a brown coat walks by your house while you're watering your lawn...then soak the little bastard. Put the hose right on him. If he turns around and wants to pop off about it, soak him again. If they wanna take up two parking spots like they're some kind of somebody, use your imagination. If they're blocking your path in the grocery store with their cart while they wander around elsewhere lookin for their fruity pebbles or whatever they eat, load the cart up with vagasil. Better yet, ram the thing out of your way. Be noisy about it so they know it's you who did it. Then load it full of vagasil. Start getting in their face. Start being complete dicks to these people. Shun them from society.

There's likely a really long list of other shenanigans, some really thoughtful and original, but you get the idea. Let them know that you don't care what they think about anything and that ultimately their feelings are unimportant. But do it in real life. Show no semblance of any kind of respect for the brown coats. Go full blown deplorable. Heh heh. I do it all the time. The look on their faces are priceless because they're so used to being placated to all of the time.

Last edited:
Expecting to walk into court with attitude of 'we know what we know' and thinking judges would fall in line likely was a failed strategy, don't you think?

So Biden is inaugurated and within a year we have Harris.
Be careful for what you wish for.

I won't wish death on anyone ... maybe a medical condition that causes Quid Pro Joe to resign? ... I'm ready for a more foofy America ...
I was not referring to death by any means. I am referring to the 25th that Pelosi amended.
How did Pelosi amend the Constitution?
Poor wording. My bad. She proposed an amendment of the 25th.......I am sure you are aware of it. Remember? When Trump got COVID?
Yeah. I remember when Trump got covid. He wasn't sick.

Or.....there's no evidence of a 'stolen election'. And Trump just lost.

Trump wasn't a great candidate, was deeply unpopular with the electorate and was governing over a damaged, flailing economy. The defeat of any such candiate was not only plausible, it was probable.

Forum List

Back