The time has finally come to tell the left to go fuck themselves.

No, the boycott ended up putting an additional 800 million in the Target accounts.

You must, then, have some actual PROOF to back up this assertion, right?
As much as the original assertion, which was not supported, you mean.
No...you need to prove YOUR assertion, Jake. You don't get to make false claims just because the truth hurts. Back it up or pack it up, youngster.

Fakey doesn't do "proof". He flames. He trolls. He spams. He lies. He occasionally libels. But he just doesn't do "proof". I suspect he is actually a spambot.

jarl, the flamer and troll, ignores what I posted immediately above. Jarl will spam and lie because he can never do anything else.

The original assertion was unsupported, yeah, that Target was hurt.

I don't have to prove anything until the original assertion offers some evidence.

Target CEO Says Boycotts Over Bathroom Policy Have Not Hurt Sales ...
fortune.com/2016/05/18/target-transgender-bathroom-2/
4 days ago - Target CEO says boycotts over bathroom policy have not hurt sales. ...
The same CEO that thought men in drag using the women's restroom was a swell idea? Yeah...we believe that moron. Lol

The original assertion was unsupported, yeah, that Target was hurt.

I don't have to prove anything until the original assertion offers some evidence.

Target CEO Says Boycotts Over Bathroom Policy Have Not Hurt Sales ...
fortune.com/2016/05/18/target-transgender-bathroom-2/
4 days ago - Target CEO says boycotts over bathroom policy have not hurt sales. ...
The same CEO that thought men in drag using the women's restroom was a swell idea? Yeah...we believe that moron. Lol

Now the CEO is blaming weather for poor sales....so what is it sales were not hurt or weather caused poor sales? The dope is talking out his ass

See Fakey this is how you prove what you post....try it and you won't look like a fool.

In a recent Wall Street Journal interview, Target CEO Brian Cornell pegged the downturn in the company’s fortunes to the cold weather as opposed to anything the company itself is doing or not doing.

“It’s been a very wet and cold start to the year and it’s reflected in our sales,” Cornell told the paper. “We haven’t seen anything from a structural standpoint that gives us pause.”

Looks like the boycott movement is much bigger than the Target fagger backers! Lol
Pay attention to the *'s
Target Bathroom Fans Smack Down 'Boycott Target' Petition on Twitter ...

fortune.com › 2016/04/22 › target-bathr...
Mobile-friendly - Apr 22, 2016 - Target's new restroom policy to include transgender ...After a petition got almost *200,000 signatures.*

*More than 700,000 pledge to boycott Target over ...*

USA Today › story › money › 2016/04/25
Mobile-friendly - Apr 28, 2016 - Corrections and clarifications: A previous version of this story incorrectly referenced North Carolina's transgender bathroom law. ... A conservative Christian activist group has gained more than half a million signatures and counting from people pledging to boycott Target over its ...

Looks like the boycott movement is much bigger than the Target fagger backers! Lol

Mobile-friendly - Apr 22, 2016 - Target's new restroom policy to include transgender ...After a petition got almost *200,000 signatures.*

Mobile-friendly - Apr 28, 2016 - Corrections and clarifications: A previous version of this story incorrectly referenced North Carolina's transgender bathroom law. ... A conservative Christian activist group has gained more than half a million signatures and counting from people pledging to boycott Target over its ...

The second link must be old...it's now around 1.2 million...but nah that won't hurt sales LOL

The second link must be old...it's now around 1.2 million...but nah that won't hurt sales LOL
They're both from the same time frame.

President Obama's demand that public schools force little girls to share their bathrooms with confused boys is the final straw. The time has finally come to tell the left to go fuck themselves.

We should no longer attempt to peacefully work out our differences with the left, or engage them in debate, or try to persuade them.

We must realize now that the left disrespects the democratic process, and cheats to win its victories, as they did with abortion in 1973, and same-sex marriage last year.

What we need to do now is figure out who's on our side, and meet with them in private homes and in churches and town halls and work out some sort of a plan to wrest power from the left. We need to purge their influence from the public schools, academia, media, and the government. It is not sufficient to win elections, we need to take away all their power to influence the public, especially children.

The right have a problem with this, but didn't have a problem with slavery or segregation. Hmm....
Guess you didn't know democrats started the KKK, supported Jim Crowe laws, opposed Civil Rights. Btw. Democrats are on the Left side of the political spectrum.

Fucking hell, this stupid argument again? Are you seriously coming up with this AGAIN? I really can't believe people with brains would actually bother coming out with something so ridiculous.
People with brains do not.

President Obama's demand that public schools force little girls to share their bathrooms with confused boys is the final straw. The time has finally come to tell the left to go fuck themselves.

We should no longer attempt to peacefully work out our differences with the left, or engage them in debate, or try to persuade them.

We must realize now that the left disrespects the democratic process, and cheats to win its victories, as they did with abortion in 1973, and same-sex marriage last year.

What we need to do now is figure out who's on our side, and meet with them in private homes and in churches and town halls and work out some sort of a plan to wrest power from the left. We need to purge their influence from the public schools, academia, media, and the government. It is not sufficient to win elections, we need to take away all their power to influence the public, especially children.

The right have a problem with this, but didn't have a problem with slavery or segregation. Hmm....
Guess you didn't know democrats started the KKK, supported Jim Crowe laws, opposed Civil Rights. Btw. Democrats are on the Left side of the political spectrum.

Fucking hell, this stupid argument again? Are you seriously coming up with this AGAIN? I really can't believe people with brains would actually bother coming out with something so ridiculous.
People with brains do not.
It's all true...yet Frigid acts incredulous that you would remind him of reality.

What a moron he is.

Prove me wrong. You democrats have always had the same goal of controlling people on the plantation and elsewhere. You haven't changed, only your methods have changed. Pretending you're on the side of the black man. Hah! Minorities have continued to suffer under democrat control. Witness the last 7 years as prime proof.
Another kniggers are too stupid to know what is good for them post.

Prove me wrong. You democrats have always had the same goal of controlling people on the plantation and elsewhere. You haven't changed, only your methods have changed. Pretending you're on the side of the black man. Hah! Minorities have continued to suffer under democrat control. Witness the last 7 years as prime proof.
At this point, most are. Good job dumbing them down, Leftards!

Do you not have a Klan meeting to go to?

Do you not have a Klan meeting to go to?
No, I'm not a Klan member. I am a member of the Right Wing Death Squads.

Glad to see you lame brains finally posting some evidence instead of talking through your asses.

But . . . the weather and petitions mean nothing unless you have hard dollar numbers. Do you?

Glad to see you lame brains finally posting some evidence instead of talking through your asses.

But . . . the weather and petitions mean nothing unless you have hard dollar numbers. Do you?
Why would anyone boycotting Target need to do anything besides take their money elsewhere? What? You think if they don't spend it at Faget the money isn't being spent somewhere else?

Forum List

Back