The transition of money from poor to rich has ruined America

Do you agree with this statement?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Of course they stole the election. When you promote more mail-in voting, you get more stupid people voting. The more stupid people voting, the better chance at Democrats winning elections.
"Of course they stole the election".

"But don't my word for it, just ask Trump".

Plus the fact Dementia gave SNAP's users the largest increase since the program began.
And less children are going hungry, asshole.

You right wing jerkoffs are all alike. There's a always a target, always someone or a group to point a finger at.

Funny how you fucks always pick the defensless to attack.

Fuck off.

As if Romney is a republican standard bearer. These dumbfucks on the left just can’t take responsibility for their own side’s shitty policies.
What's wrong with Romney?

He's not one of Trump's asseater's.

And less children are going hungry, asshole.

You right wing jerkoffs are all alike. There's a always a target, always someone or a group to point a finger at.

Funny how you fucks always pick the defensless to attack.

Fuck off.

Having children you can't take care of is not defenseless, it's irresponsibility.

Having children you can't take care of is not defenseless, it's irresponsibility.
Ever hear of an unplanned pregnancy, fool? And mother's who don't believe in abortion or for one reason or another don't want to end a pregnancy?

Now come on back with your self righteous bullshit about not having sex so I can laugh in your face.

What's wrong with Romney?

He's not one of Trump's asseater's.
Romney was a weak repub governor of a liberal who bent over and signed a marxist healthcare bill. He then managed to get the POTUS nomination, only to fold like a cheap suit when debating obozo. Trump has nothing to do with it.

Ever hear of an unplanned pregnancy, fool? And mother's who don't believe in abortion or for one reason or another don't want to end a pregnancy?

Now come on back with your self righteous bullshit about not having sex so I can laugh in your face.

Ever hear of birth control? It's relatively inexpensive and most everybody can use it.

Why is not having sex so humorous to you? You mean it can't be done?

When you do anything in life, you have to accept responsibility for your actions. If you are going to chance having a child, you have to be prepared to take care of that child, not your neighbor or your school. When you have a child, you clothe them, you take care of their medical needs, you feed them, you instill your moral values on them.

I don't blame Biden at all, I don't give him any credit at all either, he did nothing either way.

If you want to give Biden credit, then you need to give blame as he has as much to do with one as the other.

you just float BS about how great he is and then blame others when things go bad, you are just like your buddy Trump.
So if you don't blame Trump or Biden and you don't give either credit, why don't you vote for either of them?

Obama had EVERYTHING to do with it. You were shedding 900,000 jobs a month when he took office, and he stopped the freefall, within 6 months of taking office. You just can't deal with the fact that a black man was smarter than Bush or Trump.

You said you had investments and were doing well. Now you say you lost money under Obama. How would you ever do that?????

Everything you said in the past, you're denying now. What little credibility you had has just been destroyed by your own lies.
It just depends on who's president. Like imagine during Obama they were all worked up over the debt. Under Trump, not one minute of sleep lost over it. The best was when Chaney finally admitted debt doesn't matter.

One thing this reminds me of is when I blame Republicans for all the illegals in this country. They loved illegals during Reagan and during Bush. Reagan was the first to turn a blind eye to illegals coming in and not leaving after the fruit picking season was done. Instead they stayed and were working for Republican business owners who wanted to save money. Guys like Trump. Or remember the illegal who killed Mollie Tibbitts? He worked for a Republican owned farm in a Red state. Certainly no sanctuary city.

I remember they defended the practice of hiring illegals to do "jobs Americans won't do". I kept telling them there are no jobs Americans won't do. We just want to get paid more than what companies are willing to pay.

I want to know how Republicans can read this and not understand it was their party who let all the illegals in.

"Between 1999 and 2003, work-site enforcement operations were scaled back 95 percent by the Immigration and Naturalization Service, which subsequently was merged into the Homeland Security Department. The number of employers prosecuted for unlawfully employing immigrants dropped from 182 in 1999 to four in 2003, and fines collected declined from $3.6 million to $212,000, according to federal statistics.

"In 1999, the United States initiated fines against 417 companies. In 2004, it issued fine notices to three."

Looks like Bush wasn't doing his job. No surprise there.

Huh? Current contributors are paying for current retirees, Dumbass. That is the very definition of a Ponzi scheme.

And since you are pissing and moaning about retirement age, did you know when SS was set up the life expectancy in the US was below the retirement age for SS? If that were true to day you wouldn't get to start taking SS until you turned 79 years old.
Most people don't want to work when they are in their 60's. You slave. Slave to "The Man"

It just depends on who's president. Like imagine during Obama they were all worked up over the debt. Under Trump, not one minute of sleep lost over it. The best was when Chaney finally admitted debt doesn't matter.

One thing this reminds me of is when I blame Republicans for all the illegals in this country. They loved illegals during Reagan and during Bush. Reagan was the first to turn a blind eye to illegals coming in and not leaving after the fruit picking season was done. Instead they stayed and were working for Republican business owners who wanted to save money. Guys like Trump. Or remember the illegal who killed Mollie Tibbitts? He worked for a Republican owned farm in a Red state. Certainly no sanctuary city.

I remember they defended the practice of hiring illegals to do "jobs Americans won't do". I kept telling them there are no jobs Americans won't do. We just want to get paid more than what companies are willing to pay.

I want to know how Republicans can read this and not understand it was their party who let all the illegals in.

"Between 1999 and 2003, work-site enforcement operations were scaled back 95 percent by the Immigration and Naturalization Service, which subsequently was merged into the Homeland Security Department. The number of employers prosecuted for unlawfully employing immigrants dropped from 182 in 1999 to four in 2003, and fines collected declined from $3.6 million to $212,000, according to federal statistics.

"In 1999, the United States initiated fines against 417 companies. In 2004, it issued fine notices to three."

Looks like Bush wasn't doing his job. No surprise there.

So what Republicans supported Bush in regards to border policy? Illegals are here to do jobs Americans won't do is a Communist claim, not a Republican creation. The reason Trump won the nomination and ultimately the presidency was because of his border stance. He beat out all those professional politicians preaching path to citizenship and immigration reform. We voters never asked for either of those things. We demanded to shutdown our border and not only stop all illegals from entering, but kick out the ones already here.

As for Reagan, he made an un-signed agreement with the Democrats to grant amnesty in return for a stronger and more secure border. He lived up to his part, but as usual, the Democrats Fd him in the ass. You can't trust a Democrat. They are the party of criminals.

So if you don't blame Trump or Biden and you don't give either credit, why don't you vote for either of them?
I don't like many of Biden's policies and I don't like the way Trump governs.

So why do you give Biden credit and not blame? I don't understand that logic, he had as much to do with one as the other.

You just make it up as you go. lol! I lost my job in the 80's, no Obamacare and the state paid my healthcare. I didn't need Obamacare, go figure!
The state paid your healthcare? Huh? When I lost my job, no one paid my healthcare. What liberal state do you live in again?
I don't like many of Biden's policies and I don't like the way Trump governs.

So why do you give Biden credit and not blame? I don't understand that logic, he had as much to do with one as the other.
I'll give him blame when he's to blame. Like shutting down that pipeline probably raised gas prices. I'm ok with that though. I'm an environmentalist. Go Green.

I'll blame him for wasting money and causing inflation. I told you. This is the first time I'd be ok if the Democratic president lost. Just don't run Trump.

Doesn't matter who runs in your third party. You may as well not vote. LOL

Forum List

Back