The Transphobic Left Refuse to Support Jenner

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
It’s as if they stand for nothing.
Though Caitlyn Jenner is one of the most famous transgender people in America, the announcement of her candidacy for California governor was greeted hostilely by one of the state’s largest LGBTQ-rights groups and by many trans activists around the country.

It's hilarious when these instances crop up.

They're so full of hate that sooner or later they will clash with each other and eventually eat each other up because one's not extreme enough for the other or something mental.

My only concern is the (irreversible) damaged that's caused before that point happens.

Ignorant lefties have this presupposition about republican values and in their ignorance they tip their hands about their own bias. I'm a die-hard republican but I think Jenner would be perfect for the left coast.

L
Though Caitlyn Jenner is one of the most famous transgender people in America, the announcement of her candidacy for California governor was greeted hostilely by one of the state’s largest LGBTQ-rights groups and by many trans activists around the country.
Lol, we can not support her because she's insane without having a problem with her sexual identity.

You obviously can't differentiate the two.

The LGBT lobby is more political than about human rights. Douglas Murray figured this out a while back.

Our nation does not need "leaders" at any level that have CLEAR mental health issues no matter what party they belong to.
apgiphy.gif

Bruce grosses me out. He's got a shit load of money and can do what he wants with it, I don't care. I will grant that if I was born a split tail, I'd be a raging dyke, but not a bull dyke. I'd keep it to myself, it wouldn't define me and I would not demand validation from anyone else.

That said I give the mother fucker some credibility for not pissing and moaning about the negative responses people like me have expressed. He's confident in his choice, as fucking ridiculous as it is and I think he perfectly represents the state of commiefornia and it's warped and fucked up loud mouthed retarded minority that controls it. I'll laugh my ass of if he wins, rolls back regressive economic policy and suppresses some of the destructive leftwing agenda.

Fuck... I'll even send the sick fuck $10 if that appears to be his politics. Still think he's a fuckin freak and the country has become an Idiocracy, but I'll judge an individual based on merit.

BTW...

WTF did Bruce Jenner ever really do? Run faster than a black guy from africa get a gold medal and end up on a cereal box??

I did that in Ramadi when mortars were coming down. The only reason I beat the dude to a bunker is because I had better boots but that doesn't matter. I didn't get a medal or a picture on a Wheaties Box. I'd have looked bad assed rockin an M4 and all my gear too.

BTW...

WTF did Bruce Jenner ever really do? Run faster than a black guy from africa get a gold medal and end up on a cereal box??

I did that in Ramadi when mortars were coming down. The only reason I beat the dude to a bunker is because I had better boots but that doesn't matter. I didn't get a medal or a picture on a Wheaties Box. I'd have looked bad assed rockin an M4 and all my gear too.

Full disclosure...

That was completely fabricated. While I have been in Ramadi and under mortar fire I did not run to a bunker. I watched Ugandan Army dudes do so and run past me, but I figured the risk was not worth the trouble. I needed to get to the MWR and get online before the fuckin Marines got there and formed a line.

L
Lol, we can not support her because she's insane without having a problem with her sexual identity.

You obviously can't differentiate the two.
Tell us more how those who don’t like Obama are racists.

Forum List

Back