The Trump/Russia narrative has imploded.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Can we move the fuck on now? Russia clearly tried to interfere. Trump clearly had nothing to do with it.
I know it's a hard pill for you moonbats to swallow but the bitch lost, Trump won. Those are the undisputed facts.

Time to work for the betterment of your country for a change, rather than your party's ego.

GROW UP

Isn't it strange when that was supposed to be the topic today and it turned out little was said by Comey about it?

Isn't it strange when that was supposed to be the topic today and it turned out little was said by Comey about it?

This is precisely what many of us thought. I don't dislike Comey, he seems like a good guy, fairly straight laced. It's clear it was time for him to move on, the handling of the Clinton investigation AND the Russian "investigation" just couldn't be overlooked and in reality, it takes a very particular person to deal with the extreme political environment which exists in America right now. He just wasn't up for the task and I can't blame him, most aren't.

I have no doubt he loves his country and believes in the sanctity of government duty. With so much at stake in the world and in America though, there needs to be someone who is able to clean this up so that the administration is not unfairly painted with the brush that some want to.

This is precisely what many of us thought. I don't dislike Comey, he seems like a good guy, fairly straight laced. It's clear it was time for him to move on, the handling of the Clinton investigation just couldn't be overlooked and in reality, it takes a very particular person to deal with the extreme political environment. He just wasn't up for the task and I can't blame him, most aren't.

I have no doubt he loves his country and believes in the sanctity of government duty. With so much at stake in the world and in America though, there needs to be someone who is able to clean this up so that the administration is not unfairly painted with the brush that some want to.
That's funny....but it is a never ending deed while in office to be needing a good sweeping but not able to find someone that will sweep.

This is precisely what many of us thought. I don't dislike Comey, he seems like a good guy, fairly straight laced. It's clear it was time for him to move on, the handling of the Clinton investigation AND the Russian "investigation" just couldn't be overlooked and in reality, it takes a very particular person to deal with the extreme political environment which exists in America right now. He just wasn't up for the task and I can't blame him, most aren't.

I would have given him the benefit of the doubt until he revealed that Lynch did the same shit Trump did but he didn't take notes then did he? Then he leaked documents? The man wanted to protect his job more than he wanted to actually do it.

The man has been exposed

This is precisely what many of us thought. I don't dislike Comey, he seems like a good guy, fairly straight laced. It's clear it was time for him to move on, the handling of the Clinton investigation AND the Russian "investigation" just couldn't be overlooked and in reality, it takes a very particular person to deal with the extreme political environment. He just wasn't up for the task and I can't blame him, most aren't.

I believe most of what you say, except there was a dark side to Comey, I feel. What was the reason for Comey to come out the day BEFORE the hearing with his prepared statement? It gave the Democrats to turn their questions from the Russian involvement to the meetings where he was "intimidated, stunned, and didn't know what to do.

Score card...

Trump not under investigation... That lie is now gone

No evidence of Russian collusion. That lie is now gone.

Lynch Thrown under the bus and Clinton again in danger of criminal charges... Front and center.

Comey acting like a victim and a disgruntled, fired employee.. Front and center.. Credibility now gone..

Mueller announces that his investigation will be concluded in no more than three months...

No Obstruction of Justice charge is forthcoming...

This interview undid all of the democrat talking points and they are spinning like hell..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back