The Trump Tabloid

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
Here's a comic book stylized society critique short-story about Tom Hardy (movie star) and Donald Trump (U.S. president).

You decide if Trump deserves this kind of liberal 'cultural spotlight.'

I'm personally intrigued by the tabloid-type gossip the Trump administration will generate. Republicans tend to be less risky (and hence less scandalous) than Democrats, no?

Do you hate a Trump administration 'tabloid forecast'? i.e., ---
1. Trump divorces First Lady Melania!
2. Trump defies Congress and invades Cuba!
3. Trump proposes a tie between the government and the NRA!

====

Tom Hardy, the suddenly-popular movie star whose thrilling work in action-drama films Mad Max: Fury Road, Legend, and The Revenant, was concerned that he was not doing enough to champion new age American interests in progressive populism. "Am I just a movie star?" Tom would ask himself. So Tom decided to start blogging on the Internet with an assumed concealed alias ('Firefly') about Americans' preoccupation with consumerism frills (e.g., eBay, Burger King, Facebook, etc.). Tom/Firefly believed America was suffering from a moral apathy.

Donald Trump, the finance-minded society tycoon, was the new American President, the first 'civilian' to be elected to the office since movie actor Ronald Reagan. Tom/Firefly wanted to meet with Trump somehow or engage him in a dialogue about the prudent dissemination of capitalist values (e.g., free trade, free speech, etc.). However, he didn't want anyone to know Firefly the crusading blogger was actually the well-known movie actor Tom Hardy, so he decided to engage the Trump administration with more Internet blogging. Firefly would write posts about President Trump such as, "Is his heart as big as his brow?"

Firefly was concerned that eccentric American movie star Leo DiCaprio was making films with titles too incendiary for the public to 'digest' --- i.e., The Wolf of Wall Street, Gangs of New York, Revolutionary Road. Firefly started writing Internet blogs which read things like, "DiCaprio is giving us a cool summer drink...from a firehose!" Firefly received favorable reviews and comments about his blogs, but some were concerned he was advocating a new brand of 'censorship,' and were retorting with comments like, "You imply that censoring DiCaprio is the answer!" Firefly still knew the key was reaching President Trump.

On Halloween Eve, Firefly skillfully broke into the White House (camouflaged in a ski-mask and fatigues) and kidnapped President Trump! He brought Trump to a warehouse which served as Firefly's secret base of operations (all it had was a mattress, a hot-plate, a fan, a TV, and an Internet-connected laptop). Firefly then took a camcorder to record a video-interview of Trump, which he then uploaded onto YouTube for the world to see. "This deed, I am sure, will ensure that many people will think seriously about the complacent reach of capitalism culture!" Firefly said to himself confidently. Here is the transcript of the interview.

TRUMP: They'll brand you a psycho, 'Firefly'!
FIREFLY: You don't know who I am, President Trump.
TRUMP: I could care less. Hey, you might be Leatherface (for all I know!).
FIREFLY: I'm a political crusader, maybe even a 'G.I. Joe'!
TRUMP: You're a dreamer. The G.I. Joes were perfectly-equipped.
FIREFLY: Even if I was a G.I. Joe, my intentions are democratic.
TRUMP: How are you different from David Koresh or David Duke?
FIREFLY: Do you think the American people want you kidnapped?
TRUMP: People are so immersed into MTV and Facebook.
FIREFLY: The world needs inspiration.
TRUMP: Hey, what's wrong with Dave Thomas (Wendy's)?
FIREFLY: The Taliban hit the WTC, because people hate consumerism.
TRUMP: Do you think you're some kind of 'Bob Dylan'-esque 'martyr'?
FIREFLY: I want the world to critique materialism-minded leaders.
TRUMP: Do I deserve such a spotlight?
FIREFLY: The people should believe you do.

====

diorama.jpg

Drumpf is neither Repub or Dem. He is 100% Drumpflican - if it puts money in his pocket or the pockets of his 1% cronies, he's in favor of it.

Second, its assinine to say R's are less "risky [sic] than Ds. There's plenty of garbage to spread around and Duh Donuld is among the worst.

15232227_10154459109534760_4944828449353697653_n.jpg

Drumpf is neither Repub or Dem. He is 100% Drumpflican - if it puts money in his pocket or the pockets of his 1% cronies, he's in favor of it.

Second, its assinine to say R's are less "risky [sic] than Ds. There's plenty of garbage to spread around and Duh Donuld is among the worst.

View attachment 104867
Who knows, maybe having a slutty whore for a first lady will be a good thing. Give the lady a chance.

View attachment 104867
Jealous cause your old lady don't match up?

View attachment 104867
Who knows, maybe having a slutty whore for a first lady will be a good thing. Give the lady a chance.

She's certainly a walking ad for plastic surgery and Botox.

View attachment 104867

My bet is she finds an excuse to stay in NY long after the youngest brat is out of school next spring.

Forum List

Back