The Trump Tax Is Here

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
Got this in my inbox today. Who knew MAGA was gonna be so expensive?

964239A8-CDB2-4A42-B5CF-F05EB774F366.png

These whiners about the tariff because prices will go up are the same idiots that demand higher wages for production workers forcing prices up for our goods making us import more making tariffs necessary. You can't make this stuff up folks.

View attachment 201939

Aww, poor corporations that outsource are having a hard time.

And just look at all the regressive trolls weeping for these corporations.

God forbid they start using US steel to help create more US jobs. The fact that regressives are crying about this proves they could care less about middle America and blue collar jobs in America.

These whiners about the tariff because prices will go up are the same idiots that demand higher wages for production workers forcing prices up for our goods making us import more making tariffs necessary. You can't make this stuff up folks.
That statement reveals a lack of understanding about economics. The tariffs will raise prices, which will lead to a cut in jobs. Some like theHawk can't understand this fact.

Sounds like new steel plants will be coming soon to America. MAGA!!!!

How many steel using plants will be closed. Count a Electrolux plant and a Harley Davidson plant. Then we have a nail plant that could be closing soon.

A 3% increase to buy AMERICAN is a bad thing? 3 cents on the dollar to EMPLOY AMERICANS?
Ya whiny spineless little bitch.

You are whiny. I object to paying the higher prices. Take 3 cents on every dollar you make and it adds up. It amounts to less purchasing power for Americans. Many more Americans work is steel using industries than do work in steel producing industries.

View attachment 201939

God forbid they start using US steel to help create more US jobs. The fact that regressives are crying about this proves they could care less about middle America and blue collar jobs in America.

Steel using industries are blue collar jobs as well. How many jobs are going to be lost in these companies.

You are the regressive troll. Too dumb to figure it out.

You can't make up your ignorance on economics. Trump supporters think they can raise wages using government as well. These tariffs are the result.

View attachment 201939

Steel using industries are blue collar jobs as well. How many jobs are going to be lost in these companies.

You are the regressive troll. Too dumb to figure it out.

You must be a neo-con “free trade” type that loves outsourcing to slave labor in China or other shit holes.

Companies need to adjust. Bring jobs back and use products made in the USA. Otherwise you’ll likely be taxed in some way.

Forum List

Back