The 'Trump Will Be an Authoritarian Destroyer of Democracy' Narrative Is Patently Absurd

You don't see the difference between the government criminally punishing the press, and someone not advtertising on a message board???

This explains why you do not understand why Trump is viewed as a potential dictator.

And here we go.
You anti gunners want the second amendment gone so if you abide the first amendment you should lose that right.

He would never say he lost. He’d just say the investigation wasn’t “factual”.

Trump decided he won. The only investigation he'd accept would be one that said so.
That is possible. But were there an honest to god correct investigation, Trump would have no choice but to admit he lost. Nobody has persuaded me that there was actually an investigation by the authorities. They persuaded me that Judges ruled against the plaintiffs calling them for non standing.

That is possible. But were there an honest to god correct investigation, Trump would have no choice but to admit he lost. Nobody has persuaded me that there was actually an investigation by the authorities. They persuaded me that Judges ruled against the plaintiffs calling them for non standing.
What do you mean he’d have no choice but to admit it? He gets to say whatever he wants. Same with you.

That is true judges didn't make a ruling on the merits of the evidence just in who has standing.

What do you mean he’d have no choice but to admit it? He gets to say whatever he wants. Same with you.
Trump would have to admit were he to lose. I evaluate issues using honest and prudent scales of justice.

This is projection on a national level. It is not working because people know thee is nothing authoritarian about Trump. There was none when he governed, and he is not the president now. If he was authoritarian he would still be president.

The narrative is a fantasy and the idiots pushing it are scared shitless.

We're gonna keep saying he's scary until everyone believes us!

That sums it up right there. It did not work for the obvious fraud, it won't work here.

"The 'Trump Will Be an Authoritarian Destroyer of Democracy' Narrative Is Patently Absurd"

Wrong.

‘"I think if the party goes down the path of nominating Donald Trump, certainly the party itself will have lost any claim to be a party that is, in fact, supportive of the Constitution," Cheney added.

She says it's a misconception that a second Trump term "wouldn't be that bad" because of the separation of powers and institutions that some have suggested would restrain him.

One of the main messages of her book is that people can't actually count of them to work: a House led by Johnson full of lawmakers who have pledged allegiance to Trump, courts whose rulings Trump has made clear he will ignore, a Senate confirmation process that Trump could avoid, radical far-right figures who he would appoint to his administration.

"Our republic can't sustain that," Cheney said, adding that "the Republican Party, as it exists today, is dangerous to the country."

She says Republican leaders have chosen Trump and can't be counted on to stop him.’

Trump will ignore the courts and Congress – or if Republicans control Congress, Congressional Republicans will facilitate and support a Trump dictatorship – and Trump appointees will carry out Trump’s unlawful, un-Constitutional orders.

Why would he have to admit it?
Because what I ask for and so does Trump is a genuine court decision on the actual issues he raised.

Trumps entire argument is based on a few states and a total of less than 200,000 votes. I did the math and as I recall it was by around 180,000 votes and it would change the election to Trump winning.

Because what I ask for and so does Trump is a genuine court decision on the actual issues he raised.

Trumps entire argument is based on a few states and a total of less than 200,000 votes. I did the math and as I recall it was by around 180,000 votes and it would change the election to Trump winning.
And why would Trump ever admit that any such court reached the right decision?

He wouldn’t.

"The 'Trump Will Be an Authoritarian Destroyer of Democracy' Narrative Is Patently Absurd"

Wrong.

‘"I think if the party goes down the path of nominating Donald Trump, certainly the party itself will have lost any claim to be a party that is, in fact, supportive of the Constitution," Cheney added.

She says it's a misconception that a second Trump term "wouldn't be that bad" because of the separation of powers and institutions that some have suggested would restrain him.

One of the main messages of her book is that people can't actually count of them to work: a House led by Johnson full of lawmakers who have pledged allegiance to Trump, courts whose rulings Trump has made clear he will ignore, a Senate confirmation process that Trump could avoid, radical far-right figures who he would appoint to his administration.

"Our republic can't sustain that," Cheney said, adding that "the Republican Party, as it exists today, is dangerous to the country."

She says Republican leaders have chosen Trump and can't be counted on to stop him.’

Trump will ignore the courts and Congress – or if Republicans control Congress, Congressional Republicans will facilitate and support a Trump dictatorship – and Trump appointees will carry out Trump’s unlawful, un-Constitutional orders.
Cheney is your autorityarian? Name any Libertarian that has a chance to be the president?
What you seem to really want is to see Biden win again.
Cheney has a popular name in Wyoming yet they booted her out of Congress.

Forum List

Back