Votes: 74 29.7%
  • Bigoted

Votes: 25 10.0%
  • Crazy

Votes: 105 42.2%
  • Christian

Votes: 45 18.1%

• Total voters
Can you please repeat that so we can understand in English?

joe said from his own mouth that he (meaning joe) could not tell if he (meaning joe)was living in a dream or reality.

Did you realize that Joseph was speaking of a vision he had where he saw God and could not tell whether he was "in the body or out."? Did you know that Paul said the exact same thing about his vision in nearly the exact same words? Do you think Paul is a wacko as well?

that wasn't in the history i read.

Your saying someone wealthy in that small settlement, causing up the big a commotion, would not have been.

Do you think Jerusalem was a small settlement? And do you also think that all rich people are famous?

so your sayiny there was a lot of wealthy people then

Do you know how many wealthy people there were in Jerusalem in 600AD? Do you think there was just a handful in one of the worlds largest cities?

joe said from his own mouth that he (meaning joe) could not tell if he (meaning joe)was living in a dream or reality.

Did you realize that Joseph was speaking of a vision he had where he saw God and could not tell whether he was "in the body or out."? Did you know that Paul said the exact same thing about his vision in nearly the exact same words? Do you think Paul is a wacko as well?

that wasn't in the history i read.

Are you saying then that you have never read the Bible all the way through? Is it at least fair to say you haven't read this quote by Paul?

2 Cor. 12: 2-3
2 I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) such an one caught up to the third dheaven.
3 And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;)

Just face it you all have been scamed, get over it and back to reality.

I might also ask what your response would be to a non-christian who says the same thing to you about your belief in Jesus? How do you respond when they say you are brainwashed into believing that Jesus can save you from your sins? Can you please answer those questions?

I've showed you stories from history. read them.just to show how he was, he got a bunch to go west with him to the land of milk and honey, so he said, but the truth was misery and starvation. Then he took their money, went back east and left them there to starve.

What on earth are you talking about? Joseph was almost always with the saints in the western frontier. The one exception was when he went to Washington DC to petition the President and Congress to restore the Saints to the land that was stolen from them in Missouri. He preached in a few eastern cities while out there and then went back west.

So please, enlighten me. What are you talking about?

I've showed you stories from history. read them.just to show how he was, he got a bunch to go west with him to the land of milk and honey, so he said, but the truth was misery and starvation. Then he took their money, went back east and left them there to starve.

What on earth are you talking about? Joseph was almost always with the saints in the western frontier. The one exception was when he went to Washington DC to petition the President and Congress to restore the Saints to the land that was stolen from them in Missouri. He preached in a few eastern cities while out there and then went back west.

So please, enlighten me. What are you talking about?

You and Truthy need to compare notes, one says he was never out west and the other says he was. Its all documented in history. A "starving flock of theives" i think is what they called them.

Forum List

Back