Votes: 74 29.7%
  • Bigoted

Votes: 25 10.0%
  • Crazy

Votes: 105 42.2%
  • Christian

Votes: 45 18.1%

• Total voters
I don't care if someone thinks it's great or not. I'm simply telling the truth about our story. As you can see I'm not a rep whore because it is unimportant to me. Welcome to the forum. Do you have any questions for me?

Regardless, The whole concept about posting on discussion boards is brilliant. You can reach out with your message to many more people without having to pedal around from one house to another.

Anyway, I wonder if you coordinate this effort with others within your church? Do you know BibleTruth? BibleStudy? Truthteller? all of your breatheren on different boards?

Don't know 'em. Probably fine fellows. I'm doin ma own thang.

look elsewhere, other than the book joe and his co-horts wrote. you do know they wrote all of it. There was no Nephi, Jacob, Enos, Jarom, Omni, Mormon, Mosiah, Alma,Helaman all made up.

Why do you keep interjecting your opinion in such a manner? Do you think you are having any positive effect?

Yes a great deal. I've already got you calling yourself a christian, that your first step back to reality

Didn't you know we've been calling ourselves Christians for almost 200 years? Do you really think you can take credit for that?

If I showed up you'd want me to hang around, because I would do free yardwork and clean out your raingutters. In this economy, you wouldn't turn me away and might even offer me a plate of cookies;)

What about putting up Christmas Lights?

You can come over this weekend. I'll let the beer chill on the 10 F front porch and afterwards you can eat cookies while I kick back a cold one and ask you questions like "Is Omega or Alpha the beginning of the End?" or, "If I'm created in God's image, does God poop?"

What the heck do the JWs have to do with anything?

JW, Mormon, whatever.......my point isn't to count angels on the head of a pin so we can distinguish Mormons from JW.

My point is that there is a prevalence of these characters appearing on all the message boards I've sampled. If this is an organized effort....like say......dressing up in a nice pressed shirt, tie and riding bicycles in pairs from one house to another, then its brilliant!

Most of the responders (including myself) to this thread wouldn't spend 2 minutes talking about the subject if Biblestudy, or Bibletruth, or Truthteller showed up at our doorsteps.

And thats quite a shame because the message is a good one.

look elsewhere, other than the book joe and his co-horts wrote. you do know they wrote all of it. There was no Nephi, Jacob, Enos, Jarom, Omni, Mormon, Mosiah, Alma,Helaman all made up.

What you're telling me there is that if you actually read the Book of Mormon you would have to come to the conclusion that they didn't write that.

You still arent answering any questions which is a shame.

Mormons are not christians

Just two seconds ago you said it was a good thing we were calling ourselves Christians. Now its not true. Make up your mind.

We seek to follow Christ and use His atonement in our lives to repent of our sins. Alright, you got us. We must be buddhist. its the only thing that makes sense.

It was a mormon woman who wrote the shitty abomination known as Twilight...so I blame them for everything now

If I showed up you'd want me to hang around, because I would do free yardwork and clean out your raingutters. In this economy, you wouldn't turn me away and might even offer me a plate of cookies;)

What about putting up Christmas Lights?

You can come over this weekend. I'll let the beer chill on the 10 F front porch and afterwards you can eat cookies while I kick back a cold one and ask you questions like "Is Omega or Alpha the beginning of the End?" or, "If I'm created in God's image, does God poop?"

Sweet! Send me a pm with your address and if it's anywhere close I promise I will. Otherwise I'll send the missionaries to do exactly what you requested verbatim. Just make sure you're not wearing that abominable speedo

Last edited:
It was a mormon woman who wrote the shitty abomination known as Twilight...so I blame them for everything now

It's true, but I wonder what the story is even about. All I know is it's this girl who has a crush on a vampire. That's about it.

Sweet! Send me a pm with your address and if it's anywhere close I promise I will. Otherwise I'll send the missionaries to do exactly what you requested verbatim. Just make sure you're not wearing that abominable speedo

Yeah I'll be sure to wear sweats over the speedo.

It would be a long bike ride from San Francisco to Denver. Do you guys send out female missionaries? I recently visited Salt Lake City's Tabernacle and met some very friendly English Mormon Chicks who were doing duty as guides. Sweet, Clear-eyed, Intelligent, Well-bred girls. I'd be thrilled to death if either of my sons married one. In fact, I'm sorta impressed with all of Salt Lake City.....Mormons take the saying, "Cleanliness is next to Godliness" seriously.

You PM the address of the nearest Mormon Missionaries, and I'll try to hook them up to stringing lights to the roof of my house.

Just two seconds ago you said it was a good thing we were calling ourselves Christians. Now its not true. Make up your mind.

We seek to follow Christ and use His atonement in our lives to repent of our sins. Alright, you got us. We must be buddhist. its the only thing that makes sense.
will you be going to middle school next year, or still in grade school?

What you're telling me there is that if you actually read the Book of Mormon you would have to come to the conclusion that they didn't write that.

You still arent answering any questions which is a shame.

Fairytale books aren't the place to find history, just fairytales.

The atonement works with the crucifixtion and the resurrection. Each are the work of God in the life of the Christ. Each are equal, none more important or any less imporant than the other two. We, creations of God, as we go through life, can ponder and pray about the significance of each in our lives, and the overwhelming majesty of Jesus Christ in our lives to transform men and women into His sons and daughters.

Avatar, focus on the Christ and you will be fine.

Last edited:

Yeah I'll be sure to wear sweats over the speedo.

It would be a long bike ride from San Francisco to Denver. Do you guys send out female missionaries? I recently visited Salt Lake City's Tabernacle and met some very friendly English Mormon Chicks who were doing duty as guides. Sweet, Clear-eyed, Intelligent, Well-bred girls. I'd be thrilled to death if either of my sons married one. In fact, I'm sorta impressed with all of Salt Lake City.....Mormons take the saying, "Cleanliness is next to Godliness" seriously.

You PM the address of the nearest Mormon Missionaries, and I'll try to hook them up to stringing lights to the roof of my house.

Here is the number for each of the missions in denver, North and south. I don't know which area is closer to you but call either number it'll be like pizza delivery. I'm dead serious. You ask them to come over and put up your christmas lights and they will gladly do just that. You'll be surprised how unpushy they will be. They will also wear casual clothes for yardwork instead of the white shirts and ties. You'll see:

Colorado Denver South | Mission Info

http://www.mission.net/colorado/denver/north/missioninfo.php

Last edited:

will you be going to middle school next year, or still in grade school?

:eusa_think:

:rofl:

:neutral:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back