Votes: 74 29.7%
  • Bigoted

Votes: 25 10.0%
  • Crazy

Votes: 105 42.2%
  • Christian

Votes: 45 18.1%

• Total voters
Some one being in jail as much as joe was, cant be innocent.

Christ went to jail. According to your standard, He is guilty. But thankfully, we know you are wrong there.

What, you can't distinguish the difference, jesus jailed for doing good, and joe jailed for being career criminal.

So basically, yolu have a double standard. Jesus is arrested and determined to be guilty and is put to death. Therefore He was doing good. Joseph was arrested found to be not guilty time and time again and was therefore clearly a career criminal simply because you said so.

You and Truthy need to compare notes, one says he was never out west and the other says he was. Its all documented in history. A "starving flock of theives" i think is what they called them.

No we really dont. We were just making assumptions based on the lack of information you gave us. West is pretty ambiguous. After all, Europe is west to much of the world. But its east to the United States. So until you are more specific, i stand by what I said.

Oh, and "A starving flock of thieves" turned up exactly zero hits. And there are exactly zero books called that.

Again as i Said, Joseph was with the Saints almost his entire life. He never left them alone like you claim. So where the heck are you getting your info?

Some one being in jail as much as joe was, cant be innocent.

Christ went to jail. According to your standard, He is guilty. But thankfully, we know you are wrong there.

What, you can't distinguish the difference, jesus jailed for doing good, and joe jailed for being career criminal.

Jesus was not arrested for doing good didn't you know? The Pharisees had to have a case against him and "doing good" wouldn't get Pontius Pilate to execute him didn't you know?
Do you not know that he was arrested for blasphemy among the Pharisees? Did you know that that charge meant nothing to Pilate because he didn't believe in the Jewish God? Don't you realize that he was brought on charges of insurrection to set himself up as a King over the people in opposition to Caesar? Don't you also remember that Pilate acquitted him of all charges? Do you realize the only reason Pilate allowed the execution was because he feared the riot of the people? Do you really think that the charges brought against the apostles and Jesus were for "doing good"? Don't you realize that in order to get an innocent man executed by law you must convince the judge/jury that he is guilty of a falsehood? Don't you remember the statement by Jesus saying, "blessed are ye when men persecute you and speak all manner of evil against you falsely for my sake?"

Last edited:
Truthspeaker, you don't really know who Jesus is, so go light when speaking for Him, huh?

Jesus was not arrested for doing good didn't you know? The Pharisees had to have a case against him and "doing good" wouldn't get Pontius Pilate to execute him didn't you know?
Do you not know that he was arrested for blasphemy among the Pharisees? Did you know that that charge meant nothing to Pilate because he didn't believe in the Jewish God? Don't you realize that he was brought on charges of insurrection to set himself up as a King over the people in opposition to Caesar? Don't you also remember that Pilate acquitted him of all charges? Do you realize the only reason Pilate allowed the execution was because he feared the riot of the people? Do you really think that the charges brought against the apostles and Jesus were for "doing good"? Don't you realize that in order to get an innocent man executed by law you must convince the judge/jury that he is guilty of a falsehood? Don't you remember the statement by Jesus saying, "blessed are ye when men persecute you and speak all manner of evil against you falsely for my sake?"

You are No Mel Gibson!!! :(:(:(

You know, I've only just joined this board, having visited several others, and thought I'd give it a go here.

On every one there is a "Bibletruth," or "Biblestudy," or here, "Truthspeaker," and they all are devoted to posting about one topic: Jehovah Witness Doctrine.

I'm not complaining, but only making the observation.

I wonder if all these members are the same? If they're different people are their efforts being coordinated? If so, its brilliant.

I may see if I can organize a Pagan Equivalent.:cool:

You are No Mel Gibson!!! :(:(:(

You are right. I am not Mel Gibson. Thank you for that.

What the heck do the JWs have to do with anything?

JW, Mormon, whatever.......my point isn't to count angels on the head of a pin so we can distinguish Mormons from JW.

My point is that there is a prevalence of these characters appearing on all the message boards I've sampled. If this is an organized effort....like say......dressing up in a nice pressed shirt, tie and riding bicycles in pairs from one house to another, then its brilliant!

Most of the responders (including myself) to this thread wouldn't spend 2 minutes talking about the subject if Biblestudy, or Bibletruth, or Truthteller showed up at our doorsteps.

You know, I've only just joined this board, having visited several others, and thought I'd give it a go here.

On every one there is a "Bibletruth," or "Biblestudy," or here, "Truthspeaker," and they all are devoted to posting about one topic: Jehovah Witness Doctrine.

I'm not complaining, but only making the observation.

I wonder if all these members are the same? If they're different people are their efforts being coordinated? If so, its brilliant.

I may see if I can organize a Pagan Equivalent.:cool:

Ok Samson. Welcome to the forum. FYI I am not a "Jehovah's Witness" movement member. Since I am the OP of a thread called "the truth about Mormons" that would make me a "Mormon". I still don't understand why we should have to abide by this nickname since it never was the name of our church. I'm a christian who strives to live by Christ's words the best I can. There is no coordinated effort but the brilliance of my effort is in the eye of the beholder. I don't care if someone thinks it's great or not. I'm simply telling the truth about our story. As you can see I'm not a rep whore because it is unimportant to me. Welcome to the forum. Do you have any questions for me?

You and Truthy need to compare notes, one says he was never out west and the other says he was. Its all documented in history. A "starving flock of theives" i think is what they called them.

No we really dont. We were just making assumptions based on the lack of information you gave us. West is pretty ambiguous. After all, Europe is west to much of the world. But its east to the United States. So until you are more specific, i stand by what I said.

Oh, and "A starving flock of thieves" turned up exactly zero hits. And there are exactly zero books called that.

Again as i Said, Joseph was with the Saints almost his entire life. He never left them alone like you claim. So where the heck are you getting your info?

look elsewhere, other than the book joe and his co-horts wrote. you do know they wrote all of it. There was no Nephi, Jacob, Enos, Jarom, Omni, Mormon, Mosiah, Alma,Helaman all made up.

So basically, yolu have a double standard. Jesus is arrested and determined to be guilty and is put to death. Therefore He was doing good. Joseph was arrested found to be not guilty time and time again and was therefore clearly a career criminal simply because you said so.

history said so.

What the heck do the JWs have to do with anything?

JW, Mormon, whatever.......my point isn't to count angels on the head of a pin so we can distinguish Mormons from JW.

My point is that there is a prevalence of these characters appearing on all the message boards I've sampled. If this is an organized effort....like say......dressing up in a nice pressed shirt, tie and riding bicycles in pairs from one house to another, then its brilliant!

Most of the responders (including myself) to this thread wouldn't spend 2 minutes talking about the subject if Biblestudy, or Bibletruth, or Truthteller showed up at our doorsteps.

If I showed up you'd want me to hang around, because I would do free yardwork and clean out your raingutters. In this economy, you wouldn't turn me away and might even offer me a plate of cookies;)

look elsewhere, other than the book joe and his co-horts wrote. you do know they wrote all of it. There was no Nephi, Jacob, Enos, Jarom, Omni, Mormon, Mosiah, Alma,Helaman all made up.

Why do you keep interjecting your opinion in such a manner? Do you think you are having any positive effect?

I don't care if someone thinks it's great or not. I'm simply telling the truth about our story. As you can see I'm not a rep whore because it is unimportant to me. Welcome to the forum. Do you have any questions for me?

Regardless, The whole concept about posting on discussion boards is brilliant. You can reach out with your message to many more people without having to pedal around from one house to another.

Anyway, I wonder if you coordinate this effort with others within your church? Do you know BibleTruth? BibleStudy? Truthteller? all of your breatheren on different boards?

Why do you keep interjecting your opinion in such a manner? Do you think you are having any positive effect?

Yes a great deal. I've already got you calling yourself a christian, that your first step back to reality

history said so.

How old are you?

Forum List

Back