The truth about racism

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
This is an interesting website about racial statistics.
It is well foot noted and documented
The Left paints a false picture on race in America.
The Press fans the flames of hate and it is getting people killed.
Think about these stats when you hear the SJW making false claims.
You can read the website for more details.

racestatsbnmklpoiuh.JPG
racestatsgbbvxgdgsffd.JPG
racestatsgvetwsaq.JPG
racestatshdhdkjkhfhh.JPG
racestatshhdgsbcnxbzshh.JPG
racestatshhnbgtrfdfsg.JPG
racestatshnfhfhdjdjf.JPG
racestatskjckackchkhh.JPG
racestatsshhdbdgdd.JPG
racestatssjdcasdhcsakjdh.JPG

I find it interesting that I get this warning when I try to visit this page. . . I always get this warning when there are pages the establishment does not want me to visit.

proxy-image

View attachment 574167View attachment 574168View attachment 574169View attachment 574170View attachment 574171View attachment 574172View attachment 574173View attachment 574174View attachment 574175View attachment 574176

"The Red Elephants" is a shady a.f. news source.

Can you find the story on Fox news? Fox has real reporters, editors, and a reputation to protect.

View attachment 574167View attachment 574168View attachment 574169View attachment 574170View attachment 574171View attachment 574172View attachment 574173View attachment 574174View attachment 574175View attachment 574176
All True and shows that race, crime, and victimization is the total opposite of what we are being told.

"The Red Elephants" is a shady a.f. news source.

Can you find the story on Fox news? Fox has real reporters, editors, and a reputation to protect.
That website where he found that collected information is NOT the source of that data. The data comes from the FBI, police departments the US Bureau of Statistics, the DOJ, etc...each one of the data points has a link on the bottom telling you where the data was collected from. Of course, this Truth is stifled and any website posting that data is called a racist website.

Last edited:
Well damn, we have this HUGE fentanyl crisis. Fentanyl causes Hypoxia. George Floyd had fentenyl induced hypoxia...hence "I cant breath" way before the cops layed a hand on him. So it goes to follow, we blame a white cop for touching his black ass...

Well damn, we have this HUGE fentanyl crisis. Fentanyl causes Hypoxia. George Floyd had fentenyl induced hypoxia...hence "I cant breath" way before the cops layed a hand on him. So it goes to follow, we blame a white cop for touching his black ass...
The entire overreaction to a white cop killing a defiant, drug-induced black criminal started out as a campaign tactic to get blacks and gullible whites to buy into the “systemic racism” lie and to the polls, but it has now taken on a life if its own. The cult truly has been convinced thst blacks are all these oppressed victims, and the system designed to hold them back.

Last edited:
The entire overreaction to a white cop killing a defiant, drug-induced black criminal started out as a campaign tactic to get blacks and gullible whites to buy into the “systemic racism” lie and to the polls, but it has now taken on a life if its own. The cult truly has been convinced thst blacks are all these oppressed victims, and the system designed to hold them back.
Charles Murray writes in his latest book called, "Facing Reality," that there is indeed Systemic Racism in this country, and it works IN FAVOR of non-Whites. Then he proves it by showing how non-Whites are placed into jobs, schools, and other posistions of power without qualification, and shows the dire consequences we have faced for it.

Charles Murray writes in his latest book called, "Facing Reality," that there is indeed Systemic Racism in this country, and it works IN FAVOR of non-Whites. Then he proves it by showing how non-Whites are placed into jobs, schools, and other posistions of power without qualification, and shows the dire consequences we have faced for it.
Absolutely. We only have to look to our incompetent VP to see what we end up with when people are hired based on the color of their skin, rather than qualifications.

Here's some truth about racism. None of this racial turmoil started until a race hustler from Chicago got elected to the Presidency.

Here's some truth about racism. None of this racial turmoil started until a race hustler from Chicago got elected to the Presidency.
Yup. The race hustler immediately took the side of the thug Michael Brown because, well….black….and against the officer whom he was trying to kill. It was shortly after that that some hateful racist in Dallas killed five innocent cops.

And let’s not forget Obama sent race-hustler Sharpton down to Michael Brown’s funeral. Brown was just another defiant, law-breaking black, and Obama used the case to turn him into an innocent victim.

Lets also not forget that if he had a son, “he would look like Trayvon.”

Yup. The race hustler immediately took the side of the thug Michael Brown because, well….black….and against the officer whom he was trying to kill. It was shortly after that that some hateful racist in Dallas killed five innocent cops.

And let’s not forget Obama sent race-hustler Sharpton down to Michael Brown’s funeral. Brown was just another defiant, law-breaking black, and Obama used the case to turn him into an innocent victim.

Lets also not forget that if he had a son, “he would look like Trayvon.”
Actually, the first event of race hustling and hate for cops began with Obama's Professor friend and the so called "Beer Summit".

Actually, the first event of race hustling and hate for cops began with Obama's Professor friend and the so called "Beer Summit".
I had thought of that one, too. There were so many instances of Obama’s racism and cop-hate that I couldn’t remember the order.

Forum List

Back