The truth about racism

Actually, the first event of race hustling and hate for cops began with Obama's Professor friend and the so called "Beer Summit".
Yeah, the Gates incident. True. People forget about that one. And also, right away, he had the charges dropped against the Black Supremacists at the polling locations who were intimidating people with weapons and telling voters to, "Get ready for BLACK RULE."

Yeah, the Gates incident. True. People forget about that one. And also, right away, he had the charges dropped against the Black Supremacists at the polling locations who were intimidating people with weapons and telling voters to, "Get ready for BLACK RULE."
I think what the one guy said as he was brandishing his club was...."You're about to be RULED by a Black man".

Meanwhile over 200,000 blacks died last year from racism induced hypertension.

A bunch of racists trying to say racism does't exist is like the drunk saying there is no such thing as alcoholism.

Untrue.

This is an interesting website about racial statistics.
It is well foot noted and documented
The Left paints a false picture on race in America.
The Press fans the flames of hate and it is getting people killed.
Think about these stats when you hear the SJW making false claims.
You can read the website for more details.

View attachment 574167View attachment 574168View attachment 574169View attachment 574170View attachment 574171View attachment 574172View attachment 574173View attachment 574174View attachment 574175View attachment 574176
There is no false story being painted. Places like this show just houw deep white racism still is in America.

Meanwhile over 200,000 blacks died last year from racism induced hypertension.

A bunch of racists trying to say racism does't exist is like the drunk saying there is no such thing as alcoholism.
If racism is so common in the USA, why did Jussie Smollett have to hire two Nigerians to stage a hate crime?

If racism is so common in the USA, why did Jussie Smollett have to hire two Nigerians to stage a hate crime?
Why do you stay stuck one Smolette when you and others live in America and show proof of how racist America is in this forum every day?

That's what happens when you hold a grudge. Some people just can't let shit go.
FB_IMG_1637771841926.jpg

I’m not sure of your message with this photo, but I am impressed with the teenager. While his life was within a minute of being taken by BLM barbarians, and he had been drop-kicked in the back of the head, and another BLM thug hitting him with a skateboard, and yet still another BLM felon advancing and within feet of grabbing his weapon, AND with him on the ground, he still managed - within seconds - to determine who was an immediate threat, who had their hands up, and take out his would-be murderers while not shooting at those not a threat.

All this from a teenager, under immediate threat of being murdered.

I’m not sure of your message with this photo, but I am impressed with the teenager. While his life was within a minute of being taken by BLM barbarians, and he had been drop-kicked in the back of the head, and another BLM thug hitting him with a skateboard, and yet still another BLM felon advancing and within feet of grabbing his weapon, AND with him on the ground, he still managed - within seconds - to determine who was an immediate threat, who had their hands up, and take out his would-be murderers while not shooting at those not a threat.

The “I feared for my life” defense that only works for white people.

That fake crying jag with no visible tears and a sideways glance at the jury to see how it played was a stall for Shittenhouse to reconsider his story of the first shooting.

But Shittenhouse was just the tip of the spear of an organized system of white supremacy that includes the local police and the FBI.

Shittenhouse was allowed to pass through by the police (despite being underage to carry a gun) because he was acting as a police approved vigilante enforcer of white supremacy. I knew he'd get off because or get a mistrial because at least one white juror will buy into the self defense claims.

Shittenhouse is already on a white-sheet covered pedestal. Look at how much was raised for his bail and defense right after he was arrested? That judge is going to make sure Shittenhouse is acquitted.

Also, his mother should have been charged for aiding and abetting because she drove him from Indiana to Kenosha, Wisconsin to commit his murders. She didn’t know he was carrying an assault rifle with him? Really?

Final sum up of the case:

1. Shittenhouse admitted he traveled to a town where he didn’t live as an armed vigilante.
2. Shittenhouse admitted he shot 3 people, killing 2 and wounding 1.
3. Shittenhouse wanted the jury to blame the victims for scaring him.

The “I feared for my life” defense that only works for white people.

That fake crying jag with no visible tears and a sideways glance at the jury to see how it played was a stall for Shittenhouse to reconsider his story of the first shooting.

But Shittenhouse is just the tip of the spear of an organized system of white supremacy that includes the local police and the FBI.

Shittenhouse was allowed to pass through by the police (despite being underage to carry a gun) because he was acting as a police approved vigilante enforcer of white supremacy. He'll probably get off because or get a mistrial because at least one white juror will buy into the self defense claims.

Shittenhouse is already on a white-sheet covered pedestal. Look at how much was raised for his bail and defense right after he was arrested? That judge is going to make sure Shittenhouse is acquitted.

Also, his mother should have been charged for aiding and abetting because she drove him from Indiana to Kenosha, Wisconsin to commit his murders. She didn’t know he was carrying an assault rifle with him? Really?

Final sum up of their case:

1. Shittenhouse admits he traveled to a town where he didn’t live as an armed vigilante.
2. Shittenhouse admits he shot 3 people, killing 2 and wounding 1.
3. Shittenhouse wants the jury to blame the victims for scaring him.
His mother didn’t drive him there, and the fact that you are still believing that media lie tells me that the rest of your post is so far removed from reality - and with disdain and contempt for whitey - that I don’t need to respond further.

The racism on the left is beyond the pale,

His mother didn’t drive him there, and the fact that you are still believing that media lie tells me that the rest of your post is so far removed from reality - and with disdain and contempt for whitey - that I don’t need to respond further.

P.S. The “people” he killed were all trying to murder him, and they were all criminal BLM thugs.

And Jussie Smollet proves white supremacy. See a black person can't lie and get a white man sent down but i notice whites in here are very quite about Alice Sebold.

She (Alice Sebold) was a white woman who knew her word would be believed over a black man’s (Anthony Broadwater) and she let him go down for 16 years for a rape that he didn't do

Rapists are scum of the earth but let’s call it as we see it white women have made false rape claims of black man many times b4.

main-qimg-a5416f8b77ecd9ad88e12df4f38ee26e-lq

main-qimg-0cb10cc2f4089e0c13cb8eaf5736bbb7-lq

main-qimg-2add723db777353316d604c922af31e0-lq

main-qimg-724617bc53f2989d1ce98cdfb3465bde-lq

Meanwhile in the white world

main-qimg-5e5d44bef71d34e6646dd929d089649a-lq

And rapists often have to be put away from general pop n in isolation for their own safety and that’s even for white rapists but he was a black man accused of raping of white woman ?

I wouldn’t put it past the guards to have had a “word” with the many white supremacist groups in prison about Broadwater..

Draw your own conclusion as to how that information would go down with the Aryan Brotherhood in the state pen.

Not that that bothers Alice Sebold. To this very day she is a rich successful author and this is her $6m SF home

main-qimg-6a3687e6278c6215c3fee47a2b8283be-lq

.And this is the home Anthony Broadwater has to come bk to and live

main-qimg-e3ac59e64cdfce966b0406d1cf31e1df-lq

And bear in mind. She (Alice Sebold) identified him (Anthony Broadwater) after passing him on the street. Basically she just accused a randomly chosen innocent Black man

And even though he (Anthony Broadwater) is out….. he doesn’t get to start over clean.

1) Almost no one will hire him.
2) Most professional licences are out of the question .
3) For the first 5 yrs he can’t get public housing (just when he needs it the most)
4) He’ll never again get food stamps. And on and on.

And I haven’t even included the family that he lost, the career that he lost, the respect that he lost, his younger years that he lost, his mental wellbeing that he’s lost.

This was a man who at the time of the false allegatiion serviced as a Marine for the USA army.

main-qimg-1d9faeb2acd6577c4600af9fc5e04b62-lq

That’s gone.

I hope there’s a special place in hell for Alice Sebold

So what’ll become of him ? We already know : Within 3 years there is a 70% chance he’ll be back in prison …..all for a crime he didn’t do.

But she (Alice Sebold) 16 years later comes out and says “Ooops sorry”

main-qimg-c65bf11f47ea1d14b04a57ca3f7afcef-lq

Yeah that’s great Alice. Go sell more books

main-qimg-8d9fafd43820b8c5455ae6e4bc03d054-lq

Do any of the people who screamed about Dave Chappelle and protested outside of Netflix last month have any plans to protest outside of Simon & Schuster for publishing Alice Sebold ?

The nerve of wrongly accusing a man of rape. Then profiting off of it by writing a book about it. Words fail me.

The racism on the left is beyond the pale,
1639416687883.png

Let's imagine that right-wing white folks were out demonstrating about something, and some of them were tearing shit up, and then let's imagine a 17 year old Black guy from the neighboring state were to come to the scene of the protest worried (rightly or wrongly) about the possibility of property destruction, and carrying a gun he wasn't supposed to have.

And let's imagine some right-wing white guys were to taunt him and chase him. (And now, putting aside the fact that he'd already have been shot dead probably, by cops or one of those white guys) and imagine he then shot several of those protesters

Does you re ally think a self defense claim would have worked in that case ?
Do you think the whites defending Rittenhouse would have rallied to that Black guy's defense, even after it was HE who came with the gun and inserted himself in the situation ?

1639417129549.png

He's a very intelligent young man. The left hates highly intelligent MEN.

Forum List

Back