The truth about Ukraine

Sonc

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2014
Putinostan
Hello.
Reading the western portals I formed the opinion that your news greatly distort information. I have 2 videos that I wanted to show the Americans.

The first video shows McCain lies. Firstly.
Secondly it shows that Ukrainians are killing each other. There's no Russian.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guxd_9o0dg4"]Video 1[/ame]

The killings began after the arrival of McCain. You probably also in the U.S. is ... disagreement between the parties. Why our, Russian politicians do not come to you in the United States that would support any party? This is a rhetorical question.

Why Putin blamed for what happened? And Russia? Putin has not traveled to the Ukraine. McCain went. And after his performances unrest intensified. Why accuse Russia?

Second video.
Western media screaming about the downed plane.
You have seen that make Air Force of Ukraine?
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXa6aPjmnyc"]Video 2[/ame]

What do you think?

If that missile came from Russia the Putin is complicit.

McCain is human garbage.

We don't really know who fired the damn thing.

Furthermore, the U.S and it's allies did start this fight so EVERYONE is complicit.

Hello.
Reading the western portals I formed the opinion that your news greatly distort information. I have 2 videos that I wanted to show the Americans.

Video 1

The killings began after the arrival of McCain. You probably also in the U.S. is ... disagreement between the parties. Why our, Russian politicians do not come to you in the United States that would support any party? This is a rhetorical question.

Why Putin blamed for what happened? And Russia? Putin has not traveled to the Ukraine. McCain went. And after his performances unrest intensified. Why accuse Russia?

Second video.
Video 2

What do you think?

I think YOU need to check the Russian Federation vote on the UN resolution.

McCain is human garbage.

Furthermore, the U.S and it's allies did start this fight so EVERYONE is complicit.

The US is at fault, yet again, the same old song.....................

McCain is human garbage.

No, I said they're partly at fault. We did start this. Don't be a low information poster.

Why are your politics interfere in the political life of other countries? Speaks to protesters in another country? Encouraging them to take action. WHAT IS IT?

Last edited:
Why are your politics interfere in the political life of other countries? Speaks to protesters in another country? Encouraging them to take action. WHAT IS IT?

Our politicians and media both want the general public to be ignorant of what is going on in this country, so they focus on other countries, making it appear that everyone else is in great turmoil and things are fine at home.

This tactic confuses a great many Americans, but more are figuring out this tactic every day. Sometimes force in other countries is necessary, most of the time it isn't. But, it sure looks good on the evening news, no matter what channel you tune into.

Hello.

Video 1

Second video.
Video 2

What do you think?

The simpleton's version of events in one easy lesson.

McCain is human garbage.

No, I said they're partly at fault. We did start this. Don't be a low information poster.

How is the US in any way at fault? But not kissing Pooty Poot's butt the way we did the Saudis?

Last edited:
-US has encouraged protests
-US media and politicians want to distract US citizens from problems at home by focusing on other nations

-We don't know who fired the missile

Quite a problem. If I had contacts with the highest security clearance--still I wouldn't be able to believe a word they said.

Guess I'll find out. I did talk with someone from the Ukraine--he seemed to believe the people there have wanted to be independent for several decades.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-18010123

Last edited:

McCain is human garbage.

Thank you Reagan....

-US has encouraged protests
-US media and politicians want to distract US citizens from problems at home by focusing on other nations

-We don't know who fired the missile

Quite a problem. If I had contacts with the highest security clearance--still I wouldn't be able to believe a word they said.

Guess I'll find out. I did talk with someone from the Ukraine--he seemed to believe the people there have wanted to be independent for several decades.
BBC News - Ukraine profile - Timeline

Ukraine was part of the USSR 25 years ago.

How is the US in any way at fault? But not kissing Pooty Poot's butt the way we did the Saudis?

How many times do you need to read links that prove that the US state dept along with the CIA, George Soros and God knows who else SUPPORTED AND FUNDED the coup in the Ukraine.

the same thing has been going on for centuries....tell the Ruskies to leave independent nations alone and forget about reconquering the former USSR countries that were forced to be a member

How many times do you need to read links that prove that the US state dept along with the CIA, George Soros and God knows who else SUPPORTED AND FUNDED the coup in the Ukraine.

You left out the Crotch Brothers..

You left out the Crotch Brothers..

as I said---America et al FUCKED WITH UKRAINIAN POLITICS. It caused the deadly protests---it caused the fighting we are seeing now. Seems like everyone knows this except liberals/

George Soros & the CIA.......were the Rothchilds involved?:lol:

George Soros & the CIA.......were the Rothchilds involved?:lol:

didn't read the links did you ? :eusa_hand:

No links to anything but videos in this thread; I looked it up; sites were RADIO ISLAM, and WND. I'll still read some articles, but explain why Soros would destroy his investments, would you?

Forum List

Back