The truth about Ukraine

No links to anything but videos in this thread; I looked it up; sites were RADIO ISLAM, and WND. I'll still read some articles, but explain why Soros would destroy his investments, would you?

George Soros admits to funding the Ukraine crisis

Ukraine was a Playbook CIA Coup d?état | Global Research

I saw the "Hang the Bankers" article, also "New American", Bircher article. I will read more but it appears improbable Soros would gain anything from this conflict.

The US is at fault, yet again, the same old song.....................
Why are your politics interfere in the political life of other countries? Speaks to protesters in another country? Encouraging them to take action. WHAT IS IT?
the same thing has been going on for centuries....tell the Ruskies to leave independent nations alone and forget about reconquering the former USSR countries that were forced to be a member
But there was not Russian.

About the Soviet Union - is also a lie that I often meet in the English-speaking news. We have many health programs, social services. Free medical care for all. The budget is for decades. Countries of the Soviet Union's poor. They will pull us down. Americans may not know, but here in Russia, Putin has opposition. One of its slogans - "Stop feeding the Caucasus." Rich regions do not want to spend money on the poor. Restore the Soviet Union - political suicide for Putin. I think vavingrl rights - "US media and politicians want to distract US citizens from problems at home by focusing on other nations "

Why are your politics interfere in the political life of other countries? Speaks to protesters in another country? Encouraging them to take action. WHAT IS IT?
the same thing has been going on for centuries....tell the Ruskies to leave independent nations alone and forget about reconquering the former USSR countries that were forced to be a member

About the Soviet Union - is also a lie that I often meet in the English-speaking news. We have many health programs, social services. Free medical care for all. The budget is for decades. Countries of the Soviet Union's poor. They will pull us down. Americans may not know, but here in Russia, Putin has opposition. One of its slogans - "Stop feeding the Caucasus." Rich regions do not want to spend money on the poor. Restore the Soviet Union - political suicide for Putin. I think vavingrl rights - "US media and politicians want to distract US citizens from problems at home by focusing on other nations "

The poverty couldn't be because resources were taken by the Russians, could it? The Ukraine has long been known as the "breadbasket" of the Continent.

Last edited:

The poverty couldn't be because resources were taken by the Russians, could it? The Ukraine has long been known as the "breadbasket" of the Continent.

I don't agree with the statement in bold--someone else mentioned this.

I don't think the US media and politicians stand any chance of distracting the public from problems at home or anything else.

~~~~~~~
Just heard---Germany and ? --probably won't support energy sanctions. France has just signed a deal to buy more Russian warships. UK is home to several Russian billionaires and India and China have reasons not to impose sanctions on Russia. The Netherlands, which lost the most lives --probably won't support sanctions --? also buys oil from Russia?

So ---we just learn to accept despicable acts such as this?

I don't think the US media and politicians stand any chance of distracting the public from problems at home or anything else.

~~~~~~~
Just heard---Germany and ? --probably won't support energy sanctions. France has just signed a deal to buy more Russian warships. UK is home to several Russian billionaires and India and China have reasons not to impose sanctions on Russia. The Netherlands, which lost the most lives --probably won't support sanctions --? also buys oil from Russia?

All voted for the resolution, and of course so did the Russian Federation. I'll bet on the Dutch; they want actual answers, and the Netherlands is closer to western Europe than Russia.

[/B]

~~~~~~~

All voted for the resolution, and of course so did the Russian Federation. I'll bet on the Dutch; they want actual answers, and the Netherlands is closer to western Europe than Russia.

I suppose CNN must bring us the worst case scenario.

I really don't have anything more to add. At some point the atrocities require consequences. If not this time--perhaps next time and if not then-- 'Too late'--saddest words in any language.

Guess I'll find out. I did talk with someone from the Ukraine--he seemed to believe the people there have wanted to be independent for several decades.
BBC News - Ukraine profile - Timeline
It's true. But...

In Ukraine, there are 4 types of citizens.
1 - Want to be with Russia.
2 - Ready to live independently.
3 - Undecided. Russian dad. Ukrainian mother. Child who?:lol:
4 - fascists

You have in the U.S. Democrats and Republicans. But you do not fight.
The main reason for the war in Ukraine - the Nazis.

You must understand one very important thing.
These are not the Nazis who described in "American history X". Not stupid drunken youth. This is a REAL fascists.
You can check the name and read American sources.

During the 2nd World War, these people joined the army of Hitler. Tortured and killed their neighbors. When the war ended all who joined Hitler's army executed.
What relationship will you have with a neighbor across the street, if his ancestors killed and raped your ancestors?
What freedom of human rights says McCain?
Freedom to be a fascist?
We dont care about the Soviet Union.
But we are worried about fascism in Ukraine.
We lost in the 2nd World War 25-30 million people.
And of course we are concerned about that happening in the Ukraine.
I'm sure you did not hear these details. And they are important and change the whole picture. Do you agree?

Here the respected person, the businessman (Balashov) urges "to shoot Russian at the head". (meaning Russians with St.George's Ribbons)
St.George's Ribbons - symbol of a victory over fascism.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6P9ytAF7iA]???????. ??????? ?????? ??????? ???????? ? ?????, ??????? ???????????? ????????. - YouTube[/ame]

Here the guy beat because he carries a St.George's Ribbon.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lI_8jwZk4Sg]?????? ?????? ? ???? ? ????????????? ??????????. ?????? [08.04.2014] - YouTube[/ame]

America supports fascists? America gives the credits to fascists? I hope that Americans simply don't understand that does their government.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ukraine, Georgia & Crimea are all former USSR possessions, if you do not want these "satellites" dragging your economy down, WHY INVADE? And Russian troops are moving to the Ukraine border, AGAIN.

Would you support conservative states or regions of the USA seceding from the USA?

Would you support conservative states or regions of the USA seceding from the USA?

seceding--

I thought they had become separate entities.

apples and oranges--or at least beyond my comprehension.

seceding--

I thought they had become separate entities.

apples and oranges--or at least beyond my comprehension.

They were----and this administration made damn sure they were going to side with the west instead of Russia by organizing a coup that included many undesirable and anti semitic fascist mother fuckers. Educate yourself.

The Russians already "allowed" conquered territories to break away, no second chances.

The Russians already "allowed" conquered territories to break away, no second chances.

We should immediately supply Ukrainian forces with systems that can track the source of Russian missiles and respond by launching surface to surface missiles at the Russian SAM sites. That would be a good first step in stemming the tide of Russian aggression.

Second: The Ukraine should be declared a provisional member of NATO, then special forces units from each of the member nations should be deployed to bolster Ukrainian defenses.

Why bother ? We've already succeeded in installing our puppet regime. McCain did a great job at the protests. The Ukraine is now owned by the west.

Why bother ? We've already succeeded in installing our puppet regime. McCain did a great job at the protests. The Ukraine is now owned by the west.

Gosh, I wonder if there could be any good reasons why all the former Soviet republics don't want to become part of Russia?

Gosh, I wonder if there could be any good reasons why all the former Soviet republics don't want to become part of Russia?

Some obviously want to because they aren't crazy about anti semitic neo Nazi thugs, they speak Russian, identify with the culture and actually voted that way in the election.

Some obviously want to because they aren't crazy about anti semitic neo Nazi thugs, they speak Russian, identify with the culture and actually voted that way in the election.

If you're looking for Neo-Nazi thugs just go to Moscow or St. Petersburg, they're all over the place. And that's the home constituency that Putin has to placate right now.....or maybe he will be the next to go.

Forum List

Back