The truth about Ukraine

Seems like militaries are running more and more countries. Anyone here paying attention?
But how can Putin retaliate?
Putin won't answer. What for? His task was - to return the Crimea and to keep military base. He executed it. Obama can make nothing in reply. He says lies that Ukraine is necessary to us. To create visibility that He can make something. He fights with a shadow. Wins a dragon who doesn't exist. Putin made EVERYTHING what wanted. He couldn't answer.
Sanctions... in Russia don't perceive them seriously.

Last edited:
We attached the Crimea, because we weak?
Good luck with getting any diplomatic recognition on that. I wonder what kind soldiers need to hide their national insignia?
All soldiers execute orders of politicians. All politicians say lies.
Or in the USA not so?
The USA weren't confused to say lies to the whole world about Iraq.
And the American soldiers went there to die.

But why were Russian soldiers in disguise? Maybe they're ashamed of being Russian soldiers. It's certainly nothing to brag about, that's for sure.

We attached the Crimea, because we weak?
Good luck with getting any diplomatic recognition on that. I wonder what kind soldiers need to hide their national insignia?
All soldiers execute orders of politicians. All politicians say lies.
Or in the USA not so?
The USA weren't confused to say lies to the whole world about Iraq.
And the American soldiers went there to die.

Yes, all humans can be led astray, the US was, on Iraq. So always think before agreeing out of fear; the US had never been attacked as we were 9/11/01*, fear took hold, over thinking through the words of leaders.

*Russia was very kind in its sentiments to the US, I remember.

Forum List

Back