The truth about Ukraine

Seems like militaries are running more and more countries. Anyone here paying attention?

Seems like militaries are running more and more countries. Anyone here paying attention?

I'm praying Russia can help its leaders work through the last vestiges of Soviet repression; Russia rushing to the defense of a Russian separatist in Ukraine will not end European trade however:

But how can Putin retaliate? These sanctions hit at a time when the Russian economy is especially vulnerable to outside pressure. Budget projections point to significant declines in revenue — so much so that the Finance Ministry is considering the reintroduction of a sales tax.

Russia is also is trying to reform how it taxes domestic oil revenues, the prime source of income for the state treasury. This “tax maneuver,” however, has produced loud protests, particularly from Sachem and other Russian crude producers, who would have to pay more in taxes to make up for the proposed lost revenue from export duties. There is no consensus on how the Russian government should generate income going forward.

We need to send American military advisers to help the Ukrainians as soon as possible.
Ha-ha-ha.
Ukraine is already dead.
The Crimea at us.
The West of Ukraine borrowed a lot of money. Will work what to give %. 100-200 Years=)
They sold a lot of land to China. For 50 years of rent.
The European gas companies will pump up chemical shit to their earth. In the east war. How you are going "to help" them?

Then we can look forward to supporting a long campaign of Ukrainian insurgency against Russian imperialism. That should be fun too.

We need to send American military advisers to help the Ukrainians as soon as possible.
Ha-ha-ha.
Ukraine is already dead.
The Crimea at us.
The West of Ukraine borrowed a lot of money. Will work what to give %. 100-200 Years=)
The European gas companies will pump up chemical shit to their earth. In the east war. How you are going "to help" them?
Then we can look forward to supporting a long campaign of Ukrainian insurgency against Russian imperialism. That should be fun too.
It is impossible. Because in Ukraine civil war. It isn't connected with Russia or the Russian Imperialism. The part of Ukrainians (not Russians) doesn't want to live with other part of Ukrainians (not Russians).

I'm praying Russia can help its leaders work through the last vestiges of Soviet repression; Russia rushing to the defense of a Russian separatist in Ukraine will not end European trade however:

But how can Putin retaliate? These sanctions hit at a time when the Russian economy is especially vulnerable to outside pressure. Budget projections point to significant declines in revenue — so much so that the Finance Ministry is considering the reintroduction of a sales tax.

Russia is also is trying to reform how it taxes domestic oil revenues, the prime source of income for the state treasury. This “tax maneuver,” however, has produced loud protests, particularly from Sachem and other Russian crude producers, who would have to pay more in taxes to make up for the proposed lost revenue from export duties. There is no consensus on how the Russian government should generate income going forward.

History repeats itself and Russia is the modern version of the Weimar Republic, so you know what comes next.

Ha-ha-ha.
Ukraine is already dead.
The Crimea at us.
It is impossible. Because in Ukraine civil war. It isn't connected with Russia or the Russian Imperialism. The part of Ukrainians (not Russians) doesn't want to live with other part of Ukrainians (not Russians).

What or who is the Russian military protecting in the east ?

Ha-ha-ha.
Ukraine is already dead.
The Crimea at us.

Next you'll tell me that Russian troops sent to the Crimea didn't pretend to be local militia. Why do you Russians have to lie about everything all the time? Is it because you're always drunk?

"It's all nonsense, there are no Russian units, special forces or instructors in the east of Ukraine," Putin said.
I think it's true.
We can destroy the Ukrainian army for 1 week.
We joined the Crimea without a fight. If we want to capture the east of Ukraine, why we did not do it at the same time with the Crimea?
Answer - we didnt want it. And we dont want now.

But in eastern Ukraine has some Russian citizens. East Ukraine borders with Russia. Many Ukrainians come to Russia to work, they have Russian citizenship, but their home and family in the east of Ukraine. This formally Russian citizens involved in the conflict.

"It's all nonsense, there are no Russian units, special forces or instructors in the east of Ukraine," Putin said.
I think it's true.
We joined the Crimea without a fight. If we want to capture the east of Ukraine, why we did not do it at the same time with the Crimea?

But in eastern Ukraine has some Russian citizens. East Ukraine borders with Russia. Many Ukrainians come to Russia to work, they have Russian citizenship, but their home and family in the east of Ukraine. This formally Russian citizens involved in the conflict.

The reason Russia doesn't do it immediately is because they are economically and militarily weak. They were already embarrassed by military incompetence in Chechnya, I wouldn't expect any better performance in the Ukraine.

Next you'll tell me that Russian troops sent to the Crimea didn't pretend to be local militia. Why do you Russians have to lie about everything all the time? Is it because you're always drunk?
No=) I will not tell this.
Its true.

I think it's true.

The reason Russia doesn't do it immediately is because they are economically and militarily weak. They were already embarrassed by military incompetence in Chechnya, I wouldn't expect any better performance in the Ukraine.
We attached the Crimea, because we weak? I don't think so

Last edited:
I think it's true.

We attached the Crimea, because we weak?

Good luck with getting any diplomatic recognition on that. I wonder what kind soldiers need to hide their national insignia?

We attached the Crimea, because we weak?
Good luck with getting any diplomatic recognition on that. I wonder what kind soldiers need to hide their national insignia?
All soldiers execute orders of politicians. All politicians say lies.
Or in the USA not so?
The USA weren't confused to say lies to the whole world about Iraq.
And the American soldiers went there to die.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back