The turtle says Biden impeachment “Not good for the country”

No, MITCH…what is not good for the country is having a POTUS taking bribes from foreign countries.

He is compromised. His bribes from Ukraine led to this extended war that was over in March 2022, and mayblead us into WWIII.

Biden must be impeached.

Eff Mitch.
Mitch is controlled by China just like Joe

I don't know about this. I might have to agree with Mitch. Having Kamala Harris as president would not be good for the country. I'd rather have dementia Joe, depends and all.
He won't be kicked out of office, but his name will be mud. That's god for America.

The speaker of House took impeachment off the table over the Russians aid to Trumpybears Campaign. It wasn't until the Ukrainian Shakedown plot was discovered that earned him his first impeachment. Then of course it was his malfeasance on Jan 6th that earned him the other. The GOP has it Faux New Bubble so they're still in circle the wagon mode.......
So he was impeached for threatening to expose corruption and protesting a fraudulent election.

Someone in Biden's family getting paid is not illegal and is not actual evidence of a crime by Joe Biden.

You clearly don't even understand what you are linking to.
It's illegal when it comes as a result of Biden doing favors for our enemies, you fucking dumbass.

Impeach him and send it to the Senate for trial and watch how quickly he gets acquitted from the House Charges.

You might have a few Republicans like Cruz that will vote for Convict and Remove but I doubt you will have more than twenty Senators in favor which will hurt the House Republicans but by all means Impeach…

Impeach him and send it to the Senate for trial and watch how quickly he gets acquitted from the House Charges.

You might have a few Republicans like Cruz that will vote for Convict and Remove but I doubt you will have more than twenty Senators in favor which will hurt the House Republicans but by all means Impeach…
Why? It didn't hurt the Dims.

The Republican shills in the Senate would get rid of Trump in a moment if it did not endanger them to continue their power. They already have sold out the nation in a higher percentage over the decades.

Shokin wasn't fired by the Ukrainian Parliament until after that letter was sent, and well after hard ass Joey went and made our demands known to the Ukrainian president.

OK I'll take that as an admission that you can't provide the proof.

Archer testified that they were meeting with the Burisma execs in Dubai on DEcember 5. They asked Hunter to "call DC" to get Shokin fired. He left the table to make the call. Four days later the big guy flies to the Ukraine and demands Shokin be fired.

You've been given the talking point that it was US policy to have Shokin fired. All I'm asking you, and everyone that has repeated this talking point, is to show that it US policy to have Shokin fired prior to this demand by Burisma and prior to Joey going to the Ukraine to demand Shokin be fired. DEcember 5, 2015.

Stop listening to Faux, it's not really news you know.
Perhaps if you stopped your unhealthy obsession with Fox and actually questioned the goons feeding you these absurd talking points, that you cannot defend, you'd be much better off.

What would the left do without Soros (tax exempt) Media Matters? Impeachments aren't good for the Country so what's the problem? It beats talking about real issues.

No, MITCH…what is not good for the country is having a POTUS taking bribes from foreign countries.

He is compromised. His bribes from Ukraine led to this extended war that was over in March 2022, and mayblead us into WWIII.

Biden must be impeached.

Eff Mitch.
1691599882622.jpeg

It's illegal when it comes as a result of Biden doing favors for our enemies, you fucking dumbass.
Dumbass, where is the serious evidence of such corrupt scheme?

What was the pay and what was the official act that it corruptly paid for?

There is a claim that some Burisma exec said that Hunter and Joe Biden got paid 10 million dollars...except Republican financial records review found NOTHING like that in Biden's family finances.

Last edited:
Biden could carve up and eat a baby on live t.v. and the leftists here would all claim there was no evidence.

They are all good little proles who love Big Brother.

You have serious evidence that someone in Biden's family got paid, gotcha.

The part that you don't seem to get is that you can't convict someone just because their relatives made some money.

Sure you can. Happens every day. Ask Comrade Smith,

So you have to show that 1. payments were illegal and 2. Joe Biden was part of such corrupt scheme. Do you have serious evidence of that? Someone visiting something or being on a call is not serious evidence of a crime.
You've made it crystal clear that you'll never accept any evidence as "serious." I think we're done.

Have a blessed day.

Dumbass where is the serious evidence of such corrupt scheme?

What was the pay and what was the favor?

Comer Releases 3rd Bank Memo Showing Payments To The Bidens From Russia, Kazakhstan, And Ukraine

House Committee on Oversight and Accountability Chairman James Comer (R-Ky.) Wednesday released a third bank records memorandum detailing new information obtained in the Committee’s investigation into the Biden family’s influence-peddling schemes.
The memorandum outlines how the Bidens and their business associates received millions from oligarchs in Russia, Kazakhstan, and Ukraine during Joe Biden’s vice presidency.
After Hunter Biden received millions of dollars in payments, then-Vice President Joe Biden dined with his son’s foreign associates in Washington, D.C. Devon Archer, Hunter Biden’s former business partner, recently testified that then-Vice President Joe Biden was “the brand” sold to enrich the Biden family and was used to send “signals” of access, power, and influence.

Archer testified that they were meeting with the Burisma execs in Dubai on DEcember 5. They asked Hunter to "call DC" to get Shokin fired. He left the table to make the call.

Bullshit. Link to source of this claim.

Forum List

Back