The two ends of the political spectrum are killing us

Oh ... Don't sweat it Mac ... She was born cuter than you ... :auiqs.jpg:

Managed to score a decent place to stay ... Homecooked meals every night ...
And a leisurely life of fun and adventure ... At two weeks old.

52738833753_f4c4793fba.jpg

The middle ground is where success will prevail. It looks bleak for the West right now as libertarians are flooded by those who want excessive government control, each extreme side with their own agenda for the application of this excessive control. Unless your most treasured apparatuses defend your constitution, you will soon be Canada. A shell of your nation morally and economically.

Do you think you have the votes to say "enough", or do you need to persuade anyone?
You people aren’t voting on politics….How does one “persuade” a taxpayer dependent bottom feeder to vote for the party that wants to put them to work? How does one persuade a faggot, a chick with a dick, or a feminazi to vote for the party of tradition, moral order, responsibility and accountability? How does one persuade beaners to vote for the party of closed borders? How does one persuade criminals to vote for the party of law and order?

COME ON MAN….use your head, you have made much of America ignorant, you have all ignorant people voting on social construct…they can’t give two-fucks about REAL politics.

Of course i am not fine with that. And as soon as it is proven this happened those that did it should be jailed for doing so.

This has not happened yet. You do realize that, right? Right now all we have are allegations that have to be proven in a court of law.
What “ allegations”? And how were they arrived at?

The spike in violence started with Trump's campaign in 2015 and includes violence against black Jews gays Asians and Browns. whenever he had or has a rally the violence more than doubles in the area. what a disaster that guy is....

Completely factually false

Translation:
”If people like you (people with a ballsack) would just stop being so retaliatory, stop defending America and concede to leftist demands we could all get along just fine.”
not what i am saying at all...and you know it.....

That’s the choices we have today, IMHO, due to the absolute attack once declared or elected…

Yes, sadly that is the choices we are stuck with. I do agree that anyone worth having as POTUS will likely never run due to not being willing to put up with the bullshit attacks on them and their families.

It's like when someone suggests you should find a compromise between whether they cut off your left arm or your right arm ...
Screw compromise or consensus ... Shoot the bastard in the face ... The Founders left you the opportunity to ... :auiqs.jpg:

When you compromise with evil, what you get is evil.

Part of Trumpism has clearly been the emboldening of ugly White Nationalism. No doubt. Trying to look for a silver lining, at least we know.

But it didn't happen in a vacuum. It's a response. A ridiculous, ignorant, overcompensation of a response, but a response nonetheless.
it is people getting taken in by the worst lying propaganda machine and the best con man of all time. Terrible businessman terrible politician but he gets away with it...

I hope people will vote for sanity. But if history is our guide...

Voting ended in 2020. It will have to be re-taken by Force or by State Politicians finally doing the right things.
doing the Job they were installed to do.

it is people getting taken in by the worst lying propaganda machine and the best con man of all time. Terrible businessman terrible politician but he gets away with it...

You are one crazy worthless SOB. Not one post of value in all the years I have read thru here. Congratulations you human sack of garbage left out in the sun.

Correct. Career politician that has done nothing but scam the public for decades. And is now a dementia patient being fraudulently propped by people behind the scenes that weren’t elected.

yep franco thinks the left have never lied to anyone....just a bunch of little angels....

Yep, I felt bad to post like that. But......when is enough enough? How much do Americans bend for this LW luncay?
Since the 60s' we have been rode like rented mules. Now we got men in dresses in the bathroom with our 12 yr. old daughters. WTH!

Sorry Franco, I am sure you have made some decent posts in here. You are just too easily used by the loony leftists like MAC or GATOR.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back