The U.S. and NATO Helped Trigger the Ukraine War.

My my, aren't those some of the same 'news' organizations that fed the American people manufactured propaganda to help steal an election?
Those aren't lies that's the truth. Unlike trump's statements which are all lies. He wouldn't know what the truth is if it bit him in the ass.
My my, aren't those some of the same 'news' organizations that fed the American people manufactured propaganda to help steal an election?

If you can think at all. Which of these scenarios is more likely. One crazy man lied. Or there was a nationwide conspiracy of Democrats and Republicans to change an election outcome in favor of the democratic nominee. Just think for a second Democrats and Republicans can't even agree on simple things like infrastructure there are no brainers. But you think they got together and agreed to elect Biden. This is where conspiracies theories, like shit, hits the fan. Get a life and wake up already.

If you can think at all. Which of these scenarios is more likely. One crazy man lied. Or there was a nationwide conspiracy of Democrats and Republicans to change an election outcome in favor of the democratic nominee. Just think for a second Democrats and Republicans can't even agree on simple things like infrastructure there are no brainers. But you think they got together and agreed to elect Biden. This is where conspiracies theories, like shit, hits the fan. Get a life and wake up already.
The establishment .......aka Career politicians are members of the club that has served itself for a very long time..........They don't get into the millionaires club by being nice..........They LAUNDER OUR MONEY.

This is BOTH PARTIES.

The establishment .......aka Career politicians are members of the club that has served itself for a very long time..........They don't get into the millionaires club by being nice..........They LAUNDER OUR MONEY.

This is BOTH PARTIES.
I'm just saying anybody who still saying the election was stolen is as insane as trump is. That conspiracy theory is absolutely implausible.

I believe trump was compromised long ago, his whole life is nothing but lies.
You look into Biden's record? I'm sure your will see glowing reports of his successes.

Those aren't lies that's the truth. Unlike trump's statements which are all lies. He wouldn't know what the truth is if it bit him in the ass.
How do get around Biden and his administrations continual lies on the oil and the economy.....or are you just a Biden stooge who believes everything coming out of his and (Psaki's) mouths?
Do some research, it wasn't Rep's who went to court to change election law procedures.

You look into Biden's record? I'm sure your will see glowing reports of his successes.

How do get around Biden and his administrations continual lies on the oil and the economy.....or are you just a Biden stooge who believes everything coming out of his and (Psaki's) mouths?

Do some research, it wasn't Rep's who went to court to change election law procedures.
Before the 2020 election Democrat and Republican electors made it easier for mail-in voting because of the pandemic. There's nothing lawful about that it's just a practical matter. After the 2020 election Republicans overall have been passing legislation about voting rights laws that are restricting voting rights, that is not helping the situation.

This is BOTH PARTIES.
Career politicians like most from the South who are Republicans. I agree with term limits and elected officials should be banned from becoming advocates for any group or corporation after they leave office. That's just begging for even more treachery.

Career politicians like most from the South who are Republicans. I agree with term limits and elected officials should be banned from becoming advocates for any group or corporation after they leave office. That's just begging for even more treachery.
Like MOST FROM THE SOUTH............LOL. You just pulled up your skirt..........The Clown in the oval office has been in there about 50 years.

On that note..............Tell me why a gas company in Ukraine would need a coke addict for a Board Member?

Like MOST FROM THE SOUTH............LOL. You just pulled up your skirt..........The Clown in the oval office has been in there about 50 years.

On that note..............Tell me why a gas company in Ukraine would need a coke addict for a Board Member?
Why would they need the president of Poland to be on their board. At least Biden's son was a lawyer. The president of Poland was paid much more than Biden's son was. I guess it made the board seem that much more prestigious. At any rate they must have thought it was a good move for a new company.

Why would they need the president of Poland to be on their board. At least Biden's son was a lawyer. The president of Poland was paid much more than Biden's son was. I guess it made the board seem that much more prestigious. At any rate they must have thought it was a good move for a new company.
Nice spin dance move................You know why.........stop spinning your skirt about it.
tenor.gif

Nice spin dance move................You know why.........stop spinning your skirt about it.
tenor.gif
I just thought you'd like to know the truth about some things at least. Believe it or not everything is in a conspiracy in this world.

I just thought you'd like to know the truth about some things at least. Believe it or not everything is in a conspiracy in this world.
LOL

More spinning. Why did they hire a Coke Addict. and relatives of Pelosi. Romney, and Kerry.

You KNOW WHY.......They do nothing without strings attached..........Billion from the taxpayers............GIVE US OUR CUT.

LOL

More spinning. Why did they hire a Coke Addict. and relatives of Pelosi. Romney, and Kerry.

You KNOW WHY.......They do nothing without strings attached..........Billion from the taxpayers............GIVE US OUR CUT.
I'm glad you think you know it all. I look for the good in life not the bad. Try to have a good day, I plan on it. Good day. Now you can spend yourself on to the next victim.

I'm glad you think you know it all. I look for the good in life not the bad. Try to have a good day, I plan on it. Good day. Now you can spend yourself on to the next victim.
aka RUN AWAY..........You know they got those jobs from US taxpayers dollars.........

YOU KNOW IT..........

aka RUN AWAY..........You know they got those jobs from US taxpayers dollars.........

YOU KNOW IT..........
I appreciate all that Biden has done throughout his career or the American people. Can you say the same of trump and his whole lifetime what he's done for the American people no what he's done for himself everything is about him. That's the problem he doesn't care or think about you or I, he's a good pretender. And he's obviously got you conned. Turning phone off now sorry I'm not wasting any more of my time today on you.

I appreciate all that Biden has done throughout his career or the American people. Can you say the same of trump and his whole lifetime what he's done for the American people no what he's done for himself everything is about him. That's the problem he doesn't care or think about you or I, he's a good pretender. And he's obviously got you conned. Turning phone off now sorry I'm not wasting any more of my time today on you.
LOL

Did you put on knee pads while kissing his ass...........he has done nothing but serve himself......

He and the rest of the career politicians along with the too large gov't need to be tarred and feathered and run out of town.

Trump........He wasn't a career politician who called them out over their hands in the cookie jar.............poor things.

LOL

Did you put on knee pads while kissing his ass...........he has done nothing but serve himself......

He and the rest of the career politicians along with the too large gov't need to be tarred and feathered and run out of town.

Trump........He wasn't a career politician who called them out over their hands in the cookie jar.............poor things.
trump had a lot of people fooled, in the end the depths of his lies, deceit and treachery endangered the very nation he feigned to love. Benedict Arnold had more patriotism for our country then trump ever had.

Watching this news channel France 24, and it's making me laugh at how the reporting is bent towards getting off of oil and gas (going green) in the world, yet meanwhile the major player's like (Russia and China etc), are ramping up their oil and gas needs/usage for a stronger economy, and a stronger military by way of the continued usage of such resources.

The green energy crowd will be making the militaries more weaker, and the economies more fragile sadly enough to our ultimate demise.

Forum List

Back