The U.S. and NATO Helped Trigger the Ukraine War.

Before the 2020 election Democrat and Republican electors made it easier for mail-in voting because of the pandemic. There's nothing lawful about that it's just a practical matter. After the 2020 election Republicans overall have been passing legislation about voting rights laws that are restricting voting rights, that is not helping the situation.

Several states bypassed its legislatures to enact election law changes. That is unconstitutional.

Your claim about voting rights law is right out of democrat talking points. It is law making it harder to cheat.

Watching this news channel France 24, and it's making me laugh at how the reporting is bent towards getting off of oil and gas (going green) in the world, yet meanwhile the major player's like (Russia and China etc), are ramping up their oil and gas needs/usage for a stronger economy, and a stronger military by way of the continued usage of such resources.

The green energy crowd will be making the militaries more weaker, and the economies more fragile sadly enough to our ultimate demise.

Jesse had, and is doing an ongoing spot about all the green leaning members of both houses are rushing off to buy stock in oil and gas.

trump had a lot of people fooled, in the end the depths of his lies, deceit and treachery endangered the very nation he feigned to love. Benedict Arnold had more patriotism for our country then trump ever had.

How's that? By adopting Biden's 2021 policies?

And lies? I never saw Trump stare into the camera and lie to the American people about decisions He made that would effect them........Biden has no shame.

"During the storming of the capital, the aggressor's Air Force carried out 1,000 missile and bombing missions a day."

But don't worry, freedom lovers, It's about Baghdad, 2003

An old man in the White House at the end of february called all the wealth accumulated in the West by russian thieves "ill-gotten. A worthy ending to the thieves' existence.

The senile man just forgot to say, that they robbed and ate this swag together with russian thieves

Several states bypassed its legislatures to enact election law changes. That is unconstitutional.

Your claim about voting rights law is right out of democrat talking points. It is law making it harder to cheat.
Whatever like I said you have all the answers why should I argue with you there's no sense in it. Have a great day believe what you wish. Any Court would not agree with you the intense of the law is more important than the law itself. There is no evil intent here, on the other hand lying about elections can only have an evil intent.

Russian capitalism died ingloriously 30 years after its shameful conception. The form given to it by the american curators of russian thieves - the "citizens of the world" live luxuriously on the swag taken out of the country in the centers of Capital - stinks extraordinarily. This ugly thing died immediately after disconnecting from the metropolises.
Moscow stock exchanges closed until the end of March! Imagine, nothing apocalyptic happened, without candy wrappers.
The next thought should be the possibility of a life without parasites, when the USSR successfully developed during severe sanctions.

Russian capitalism died ingloriously 30 years after its shameful conception. The form given to it by the american curators of russian thieves - the "citizens of the world" live luxuriously on the swag taken out of the country in the centers of Capital - stinks extraordinarily. This ugly thing died immediately after disconnecting from the metropolises.
Moscow stock exchanges closed until the end of March! Imagine, nothing apocalyptic happened, without candy wrappers.
The next thought should be the possibility of a life without parasites, when the USSR successfully developed during severe sanctions.
We had our destruction of capitalism (slow death), during the Clinton years after the signing of our industries away with NAFTA. I get what you are saying if it is the same as what happened here with us. It has led to our woes now, and we are reeping the whirlwinds.

putin's Russia deserves to die. It is unfortunate he is dragging all of the Russian people along with him.

putin's Russia deserves to die. It is unfortunate he is dragging all of the Russian people along with him.
After all that has gone on in the last 40 year's, it's hard to make judgements on the event's taking place in the world's nation's, and upon their economies today. Would be sad if we find out that our government ain't as clean as we the American's might think that we are or should have been over the year's.

trump had a lot of people fooled, in the end the depths of his lies, deceit and treachery endangered the very nation he feigned to love. Benedict Arnold had more patriotism for our country then trump ever had.
lol

You two remind me of that Star Trek where the one guy was black on the left and white on the right, and the other guy was the other way. :p

lol

You two remind me of that Star Trek where the one guy was black on the left and white on the right, and the other guy was the other way. :p
Who are the you two you refer too ??? Without clarifying, then no one reading can interpret who is being referred to in these post because the conversation is cut short when responses are made without quotes being activated or used.

The western military alliance really poses a geopolitical threat to Russia and this constitutes a legitimate casus belli.

But Ukraine also has a right to fight the russian invasion that will most likely turn the country into a Moscow puppet, Belarus style.

What's the problem in recognizing both propositions above are true?

I support the right of Russia to use military force to stop the advance of the hostile military alliance and also support the right of the ukrainian people to fight the military invasion and occupation of their country and don't see any contradiction.

Unidimensional thinking is the hallmark of stupid, dumb people.
We get it I want your shit so I have a right to take it. You have a right to try and stop me. So no rules just survival of the fittest is what you propose for civilized society.

We get it I want your shit so I have a right to take it. You have a right to try and stop me. So no rules just survival of the fittest is what you propose for civilized society.
You think the war is about land grabbing and materialism ? It's about ideology I would think, and the political implications that are being emitted from the politics and speak from the horses mouth's themselves. I don't know whose right in any of this, but hopefully it will get straightened out somehow though peaceful means for everyone.

NATO has certainly been poking the Bear for many years now..... of course they are guilty of triggering this war!

NATO was built for another era, the truth is that since the fall of the Soviet Union, NATO has become obsolete.

but.......they don't want to let go.....they still want to remain as they were 50 years ago!

Total idiots!

1647219215534.png

NATO has certainly been poking the Bear for many years now..... of course they are guilty of triggering this war!

NATO was built for another era, the truth is that since the fall of the Soviet Union, NATO has become obsolete.

but.......they don't want to let go.....they still want to remain as they were 50 years ago!

Total idiots!

View attachment 615279
Putin being a true Soviet, and a former KGB officer, undoubtedly still see's NATO as being the west looking to deter Soviet agression after world war two, and it brother's him greatly when seeing western influence winning the cold war that still exist all due to nuclear Arsenal's still being active within the two super powers that remain highly suspicious of one another after world war two.... The ideologies of the west have changed since the cold war era, and yet the Soviet's/Russian's might be still living in the past to some degree, otherwise within their mind's after suffering greatly under Nazi attacks that almost wiped them completely out until they changed the game on them.

We need better rep's to represent this nation abroad, otherwise as wise peacemaker's instead of foolish warmonger's and idiot's.

This about NATO .....the truth :thup:

I'm quoting

"........NATO is an anachronism. It now accounts for about three-quarters of military spending and weapons dealing around the globe. Instead of preventing war, it promotes militarism, exacerbates global tensions and makes war more likely. This Cold War relic shouldn’t be reconfigured to maintain U.S. domination in Europe, or to mobilize against Russia or China, or to launch new wars in space. It should not be expanded, but disbanded. Seventy years of militarism is more than enough."

Total idiots!

View attachment 615279
Lol go back to Russia POS.

Forum List

Back