The U.S. and NATO Helped Trigger the Ukraine War.

Because they aren't valid. I looked up the election law in Pennsylvania that you were talking about. It was valid under the emergency clause of the election board. And the pandemic was definitely an emergency. After the election Republicans repealed the law. You cannot repeal a law if it wasn't a legal law to begin with.

That's odd, I don't recall mentioning Pennsylvania.
No links to support your claims?

:thankusmile: :yes_text12:Despite those facts Ringo the majority of posters are too stupid to figure it out Putin is not this generations Hitler the western media is painting him to be,NATO is.:uhoh3: Putin invaded the Ukraine simply because they were going to invade Russia if they did not.it’s the Ukrainian government with nato bombing hospitals an its citizens in the Ukraine.Putin is putting a stop to all that they also have bio weapons there thst were funded by Obama thst putin is taking out,The Ukraine government and NATO are getting their asses kicked.:yes_text12: Russia is off the dollar,so the western media of course paintingnthem to be the new Gestapo and people here are buying it hook,line and sinker.
Uh, you might be getting deep into conspiracy territory here, but it's your party so roll with it... LOL

:thankusmile: :yes_text12:Despite those facts Ringo the majority of posters are too stupid to figure it out Putin is not this generations Hitler the western media is painting him to be,NATO is.:uhoh3: Putin invaded the Ukraine simply because they were going to invade Russia if they did not.it’s the Ukrainian government with nato bombing hospitals an its citizens in the Ukraine.Putin is putting a stop to all that they also have bio weapons there thst were funded by Obama thst putin is taking out,The Ukraine government and NATO are getting their asses kicked.:yes_text12: Russia is off the dollar,so the western media of course paintingnthem to be the new Gestapo and people here are buying it hook,line and sinker.

So the Ukraine, being the badasses they are, begging for Javelins, Stingers, air cover and bullets, had Putin hiding behind his 4,497 nuclear warheads?

Wow, that's some bad dudes there.

They should have picked another letter other than Zelinsky's. Crazy idiots.
Ask Antonio Banderas

It's not Zelinsky's letter. Neither the Ukrainian nor Russian alphabet has the letter Z. Their Z sound is made by a letter that looks like the right half of 8. It would be like American troops invading France and using the Greek letter mu (µ) and you claiming it stands for President Macron.

Instead, it would be sending a message to Greece. In fact, if reverencing Z, a movie about Greek resistance to tyranny, it could mean, "Russia isn't dead."

Last edited:
See how funny it is for ukrainian nationalists and their masters in the West - first you encourage all sorts of dudes with swastikas, nazi symbols, honor fascist collaborators, erase the memory of soviet fighters against fascism, use and honor everything fascist, and then shout that you were attacked by Russian fascists!

You quoted the old Star Trek episode, " Let That Be Your Last Battlefield " and are calling that an astute political comment while totally ignoring Spock's constant references to Occam's Razor and the logic it dictates in episode such as, " Space Seed " . Acknowledging that in all aspects of one's life would be really astute.
Why Don't We Fall Off If We're Going Around the Sun at 67,000 MPH?

Occam's Razor is simplistic and often obstructive to scientific progress. It would have rejected the fact that the Earth orbits the Sun because that "theory" is too complicated.

I agree with what you say mostly, but what's with the bad grammar? Your posts are really hard to read sometimes.
I post from a tablet most the time,it’s so much more difficult than on a computer.it amazes me how a good portion of trump supporters on my following list,they knew the the virus was a hoax and how dangerous the vaccines were and did nit believe the idiot box back then,now all of a sudden they believe the idiot box. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: Beam me up Scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet.:cuckoo:

Last edited:
Uh, you might be getting deep into conspiracy territory here, but it's your party so roll with it... LOL
Most people here in the states and on this board don’t get any of thst,only my Facebook friends from other countries seem to get this and do not dismiss the evidence as a conspiracy theory.a few posters here understand this at least.just got to turn off the idiot box and do some research at bitchute.it’s all over the place in thstbalternative news outlet,the op gets this,skye gets this,not many do though,

the msm media is winning the battle with their lies with the people,the only war that matters though that’s being won is the one on the ground,NATO and the Ukraine government are getting their asses kicked. :yes_text12:

Last edited:
I post from a tablet most the time,it’s so much more difficult than on a computer.it amazes me how a good portion of trump supporters on my following list,they knew the the virus was a hoax and how dangerous the vaccines were and did nit believe the idiot box back then,now all of a sudden they believe the idiot box. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: Beam me up Scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet.:cuckoo:
Lighten Up on Lighting Up

The fake dissenters not only don't go forward in rejecting the Russophobia virus, they don't think retroactively and reject the tax-gathering and totalitarian-harassment hoax that "SMOKING CAUSES CANCER."

There are no carcinogens. Both smokers and non-smokers who have been born with the cancer gene in their DNA are the only ones who get cancer.

The brats born in the ruling class are spoiled wimps afraid of the Marlboro Man solely because smoking has a masculine image. In this oligarchic republic, their Daddies make all our laws and buy the love of their sissyboy sons that way.

He told/warned them for ten damn years or better but now they are all surprised when it happened?
What you gotta realize is Vladimir Putin‘s warnings don’t mean shit. Donald Trump’s genius had no authority, right, or moral justification to say what happens in the sovereign nation of Ukraine. United States intelligence services we’re not surprised Vladimir Putin would become an absolute pariah, terrorist and war criminal overnight. What is surprising however was that Putin did not pay attention to the threat of punishment for doing what he did On February 24, 2022. I was surprised to see the total incompetence of Putin’s ground army and failure to control the sky within a few hours of the invasion. He’s not only a subhuman terrorist he’s an idiot.

They are old Russian labs that the US helped close.

The labs were created after the fall of the old Soviet Union (Putin's wet dream is recreate the Soviet Empire). The purpose of the labs is to deactivate bio weapons and chemical weapons. The U.S. and Ukraine are not developing weapons, they are destroying them

Lighten Up on Lighting Up

The fake dissenters not only don't go forward in rejecting the Russophobia virus, they don't think retroactively and reject the tax-gathering and totalitarian-harassment hoax that "SMOKING CAUSES CANCER."

There are no carcinogens. Both smokers and non-smokers who have been born with the cancer gene in their DNA are the only ones who get cancer.

The brats born in the ruling class are spoiled wimps afraid of the Marlboro Man solely because smoking has a masculine image. In this oligarchic republic, their Daddies make all our laws and buy the love of their sissyboy sons that way.
Wow dude I can’t believe your 74, your an old fart. :rofl:

The correct article, but at the same time it is funny how the author is obliged to start with the words: "Vladimir Putin's decision to launch a full-scale invasion of Ukraine is a monstrous act of aggression that has plunged the world into a perilous situation..."
After these words, the whole article tells why this attack was justified, but the tribute to the "free, thinking media" was given. :)
The ones to blame for the Putin war machine on the move are the Left wing media, Democrat Politicians, Election stealer officials of the Democrat Party, Biden and Harris, Democrat and Never Trumper voters. These are the ones that put Biden in office that gave Putin the opportunity to attack the Ukraine and possibly Nato countries. They have also given China the green light to attack Taiwan. Note that no wars and country takeovers began while Trump was President. Not so with Obama-Biden, Bush and now Biden. When Iraq began to use chemical warfare against the Kurds, Trump dropped some bombs on them and killed some Russian soldiers as well. Trump drew a redline in the sand and reacted when it was crossed. Obama-Biden did nothing when the redline was crossed. So, we are to blame for what is going on. Well, not us conservative Republicans who support Trump. We are not to blame. The rest of you are.

Forum List

Back