The U.S. and NATO Helped Trigger the Ukraine War.

This about NATO .....the truth :thup:

I'm quoting

"........NATO is an anachronism. It now accounts for about three-quarters of military spending and weapons dealing around the globe. Instead of preventing war, it promotes militarism, exacerbates global tensions and makes war more likely. This Cold War relic shouldn’t be reconfigured to maintain U.S. domination in Europe, or to mobilize against Russia or China, or to launch new wars in space. It should not be expanded, but disbanded. Seventy years of militarism is more than enough."
Sounds good to me, and makes sense too. Thanks

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist jumping in with that unsolicited observation. :p

It was an astute political comment, though.
You quoted the old Star Trek episode, " Let That Be Your Last Battlefield " and are calling that an astute political comment while totally ignoring Spock's constant references to Occam's Razor and the logic it dictates in episode such as, " Space Seed " . Acknowledging that in all aspects of one's life would be really astute.

This about NATO .....the truth :thup:

I'm quoting

"........NATO is an anachronism. It now accounts for about three-quarters of military spending and weapons dealing around the globe. Instead of preventing war, it promotes militarism, exacerbates global tensions and makes war more likely. This Cold War relic shouldn’t be reconfigured to maintain U.S. domination in Europe, or to mobilize against Russia or China, or to launch new wars in space. It should not be expanded, but disbanded. Seventy years of militarism is more than enough."
Wake up already. Russia attacked the Ukraine on trumped up, fake charges. Russia is committing war crimes. Russia under Putin needs to end for the world to get back to normal. NATO is a mutual defense pack against any and all aggression.

Lol go back to Russia POS.
Oh so you think we in the west must keep our defense up against Russia because it is a rogue nation maybe ?? How in the heck is Russia a civilized society at all then ???? When we look at the videos of post war Russia after the fall of the Berlin wall, did we not see Russia moving in the right direction over the year's ??? What changed all of a sudden ? Why has Russia become war minded again ???

When it was being blamed for Trump after finding out it was Hillary the globalist queen that set Trump up using Russia, what did that eventually do to Russia's mindset about the west ???

Whatever like I said you have all the answers why should I argue with you there's no sense in it. Have a great day believe what you wish. Any Court would not agree with you the intense of the law is more important than the law itself. There is no evil intent here, on the other hand lying about elections can only have an evil intent.

And, once again, you can not answer any of my valid assertions.

Continue to deflect or back up your claims.

You quoted the old Star Trek episode, " Let That Be Your Last Battlefield " and are calling that an astute political comment while totally ignoring Spock's constant references to Occam's Razor and the logic it dictates in episode such as, " Space Seed " . Acknowledging that in all aspects of one's life would be really astute.
lol

You'd use Occam's Razor to interpret government propaganda?

One learns in the information game, that the simplest explanation is "almost never" what's really going on. :p

For instance, I happen to believe that Neo-Libs and Neo-Cons are one and the same. Two peas in a pod. If you put them in a room it would be hard to tell the difference. But for sure they'd be at each others' throats.

He told/warned them for ten damn years or better but now they are all surprised when it happened?

20 years. Four presidents didn't cross that line. The greedy prick xiden, did.

The correct article, but at the same time it is funny how the author is obliged to start with the words: "Vladimir Putin's decision to launch a full-scale invasion of Ukraine is a monstrous act of aggression that has plunged the world into a perilous situation..."
After these words, the whole article tells why this attack was justified, but the tribute to the "free, thinking media" was given. :)
Need to distract everyone from the now exposed lies of the ChiCom Flu the swamp put on everyone. So it’s hyperinflation and WW3 to the rescue.

And, once again, you can not answer any of my valid assertions.

Continue to deflect or back up your claims.
Because they aren't valid. I looked up the election law in Pennsylvania that you were talking about. It was valid under the emergency clause of the election board. And the pandemic was definitely an emergency. After the election Republicans repealed the law. You cannot repeal a law if it wasn't a legal law to begin with.

Because they aren't valid. I looked up the election law in Pennsylvania that you were talking about. It was valid under the emergency clause of the election board. And the pandemic was definitely an emergency. After the election Republicans repealed the law. You cannot repeal a law if it wasn't a legal law to begin with.
Unelected people have no authority to bypass the Constitution. Nor do elected people.

Bloody hell... It is difficult to find a place on Earth that the United States and NATO have not bombed in the last 30 years or established its military bases... And this is Putin, who needs to be appeased... It's time to rename Fake News to Goebbels News.
:thankusmile: :yes_text12:Despite those facts Ringo the majority of posters are too stupid to figure it out Putin is not this generations Hitler the western media is painting him to be,NATO is.:uhoh3: Putin invaded the Ukraine simply because they were going to invade Russia if they did not.it’s the Ukrainian government with nato bombing hospitals an its citizens in the Ukraine.Putin is putting a stop to all that they also have bio weapons there thst were funded by Obama thst putin is taking out,The Ukraine government and NATO are getting their asses kicked.:yes_text12: Russia is off the dollar,so the western media of course paintingnthem to be the new Gestapo and people here are buying it hook,line and sinker.

Last edited:
NATO has certainly been poking the Bear for many years now..... of course they are guilty of triggering this war!

NATO was built for another era, the truth is that since the fall of the Soviet Union, NATO has become obsolete.

but.......they don't want to let go.....they still want to remain as they were 50 years ago!

Total idiots!

View attachment 615279
:thankusmile: skye you are one of the very few rare people here thst gets thst who has not fallen for the western media propaganda thst putin is this generations Hitler.the thing I find incredible is even many of the trump supporters are falling fir the propaganda even though they knew better thst the virus was a hoax and the vaccine was dangerous.,now all of a sudden they are believing what the idiot box in the living room tells them.:cuckoo:

what the msm media is not saying is Obama gave the Ukrainian government bio lab funding and the govt is murdering its citizens with the blessing of NATO and Biden and the reason the msm media is painting putin to be this generations Hitler is Russia is off the dollar.Russia is a superpower so the deep state is not going to be able to install a regime government and take out putin as they did gaddifi who they also painted as a dictator cause they were not on the dollar.
putin is taking out those bio labs in the Ukraine where Obama biden and his son hunter has business dealings there,the media is winning brainwashing people but the only war thst matters is being won on the ground by the Russians,the deep state cabal and NATO are getting their asses kicked. :yes_text12:

Last edited:
Wake up already. Russia attacked the Ukraine on trumped up, fake charges. Russia is committing war crimes. Russia under Putin needs to end for the world to get back to normal. NATO is a mutual defense pack against any and all aggression.
Zelensliy lives in an illegitimate state since 2014, and a drug-trafficking hub. Nigerian mafia drug mules will make certain that suspicious looks given to darkies at the Polish border will continue. Putin at the very least, is doing a drug bust.

The United States has not developed biological weapons in Ukrainian laboratories, but they fear that Putin will use them if the laboratories are captured...

-5294023517534271624_120.1647263506.jpg

:thankusmile: skye you are one of the very few rare people here thst gets thst who has not fallen for the western media propaganda thst putin is this generations Hitler.the thing I find incredible is even many of the trump supporters are falling fir the propaganda even though they knew better thst the virus was a hoax and the vaccine was dangerous.,now all of a sudden they are believing what the idiot box in the living room tells them.:cuckoo:

what the msm media is not saying is Obama gave the Ukrainian government bio lab funding and the govt is murdering its citizens with the blessing of NATO and Biden and the reason the msm media is painting putin to be this generations Hitler is Russia is off the dollar.Russia is a superpower so the deep state is not going to be able to install a regime government and take out putin as they did gaddifi who they also painted as a dictator cause they were not on the dollar.
putin is taking out those bio labs in the Ukraine where Obama biden and his son hunter has business dealings there,the media is winning brainwashing people but the only war thst matters is being won on the ground by the Russians,the deep state cabal and NATO are getting their asses kicked. :yes_text12:
I agree with what you say mostly, but what's with the bad grammar? Your posts are really hard to read sometimes.

Plan your summer vacations according to the calendar for 2022.
Unews202203091646676715168955256.jpg

Forum List

Back