The U.S. Is Pumping Oil Faster Than Ever

You cannot show the Biden admin policies that did not make this happen.

You are a failure on this thread.
Why can't you answer his statement with the policies implemented by Biden? The fact is, the oil industry that existed prior to the sloth in chief taking control is still doing what Trump had set up. What Biden isn't doing is keeping up with what is actually necessary for U.S. needs and to sell around the world because his administration is not allowing new production to begin. Companies have been told they can start but then his administration refuses to allow the projects to go forward and that is a fact.

Drilling is down, and refining is down.
Biden has zero to do with producing US oil.
Biden is helping US adversaries produce oil, but not US producers.
Yay Iran and Venezuela!! Boo US producers.
Waaaaa !!!
Biden has the US pumping record oil (and nat gas), more than Trump.
Suck on that crybaby. I know you hate Biden's success.

The Saudi's are the reason oil prices are slightly higher, I'm sure there is a connection between the criminal Saudi regime's oil production drop, the $2B bribe they gave Kushner, and Donald "break any law he wants" Trump.

Why can't you answer his statement with the policies implemented by Biden? The fact is, the oil industry that existed prior to the sloth in chief taking control is still doing what Trump had set up. What Biden isn't doing is keeping up with what is actually necessary for U.S. needs and to sell around the world because his administration is not allowing new production to begin. Companies have been told they can start but then his administration refuses to allow the projects to go forward and that is a fact.
All your whining and crying over Biden's energy policy is all bullshit as Biden has the US pumping more than Trump so shut the fuck up about it...

Get back to us when a republican president can have the US pumping more oil and gas than Biden does.

Waaaaa !!!
Biden has the US pumping record oil (and nat gas), more than Trump.
Suck on that crybaby. I know you hate Biden's success.

The Saudi's are the reason oil prices are slightly higher, I'm sure there is a connection between the criminal Saudi regime's oil production drop, the $2B bribe they gave Kushner, and Donald "break any law he wants" Trump.
So what Biden policy helped create the new oil production record?

So your failure is you can't explain how Biden did this magic trick, taking your oil from you as it happens.
Biden has the US pumping record oil and nat gas, so there is no more crying about his energy policy.

Yea because of Suadi Arabia, and I bet the $2B shady bribe to Kushner has something to do with it.

Saudi Arabia cut oil production a lot in order to raise the price and hurt Biden and help Trump.
Bidenomics is fucking working folks day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year.

Worst president ever!

Yet Biden has the US pumping record oil, more than Trump.
And record Nat gas, more than Trump...

you fail again.
Do you disagree oil is traded on futures and Biden wants to end all fossil fuels? Only failure is Biden and his 38% approval. Guess you’re one of the 38%? You can’t even spell EBITDA

All your whining and crying over Biden's energy policy is all bullshit as Biden has the US pumping more than Trump so shut the fuck up about it...

Get back to us when a republican president can have the US pumping more oil and gas than Biden does.
You can’t read. Why would I believe your words. Again, show one policy the Biden instituted that increases oil production. You can’t because it doesn’t exist. The companies are pulling more out and processing more as demand increases when the shutdowns stopped. Try to think for yourself for a change.
Biden has not allowed one permit to go forward to drill more so we can be self sufficient again. The demand is up but we aren’t staying up with the demand allowing OPEC to dictate prices. Completely opposite of what Trump had established.

Forum List

Back