The U.S. Is Pumping Oil Faster Than Ever

Thanks for that post.
I hope he's right, but I have my doubts.
Biden curtailed new drilling, especially ANWR, and new pipelines and new refineries..
His "war on energy" will bite him on the ass eventually, hopefully around 11/2024.

Lol 😂😂😂😂

Joe Biden has America pumping the most oil ever in US history (more than Trump)! Better yet the US is also largest Oil producer in the world !!
SO under Biden we are the world's top producer AND we are pumping more oil than under Trump, or any other president ever.

Better yet, the US is also pumping record nat gas and is the largest producer of nat gas in the world !!!
Better yet the US is also producing the most renewable energy ever !!!

Joe Biden is the energy president with the best energy policy in US history, with America leading the world in oil AND nat gas production, the US producing record amounts of both fuels, AND the US is producing record amounts of renewable energy.

The Saudi's are the reason oil prices are slightly higher, I'm sure there is a connection between the criminal Saudi regime's oil production drop, the $2B bribe they gave Kushner, and Donald "break any law he wants" Trump.

Add energy to the long list of Biden wins !

Last edited:
Absolutely nothing to do with Biden. Nothing.

It is Biden in fact who has made numerous moves since his first day in office and continues to this day to damage future production of oil and gas.

And no one can name the policies implemented by Biden that have encouraged production.

Oh boy, different day, same trick from the one-trick pony "The Wanker".

"Oh things are going great!" Fuck off with your nonsense.

By the time elections roll around I bet there's half-tank rationing and lines around the block.

The infrastructure is set up to have exactly that happen in the near future-right now.

Joe Biden has America pumping the most oil ever in US history ! Better yet the US is also largest Oil producer in the world !!
SO under Biden we are the world's top producer AND we are pumping more oil than under Trump, or any other president ever.

Better yet, the US is also pumping record nat gas and is the largest producer of nat gas in the world !!!

Joe Biden is the energy president with the best energy policy in US history, with America leading the world in oil AND nat gas production, the US producing record amounts of both fuels, AND the US is producing record amounts of renewable energy.

The Saudi's are the reason oil prices are slightly higher, I'm sure there is a connection between the criminal Saudi regime's oil production drop, the $2B bribe they gave Kushner, and Donald "break any law he wants" Trump.

Some Banker. Bankers know oil is traded on futures. Biden wants to end all fossil fuels. His words.

Drilling is down, and refining is down.
Biden has zero to do with producing US oil.
Biden is helping US adversaries produce oil, but not US producers.
Yay Iran and Venezuela!! Boo US producers.

Biden's record US oil production (more than trump!!) has Trumpers triggered !!!

Trumpers loved to lie and attack Biden over energy, but now that Biden has the US pumping more oil and nat gas than under Trump, than can go suck it and cry about it !!!

Joe Biden is the energy president and he has the US pumping record oil and nat gas and renewable energy. Joe biden is better than the failed republicans on energy and they can stop crying.

Joe Biden has America pumping the most oil ever in US history ! Better yet the US is also largest Oil producer in the world !!

How much of the increase has been on leases approved by Tater?

ZERO sound about right?

Another Barker thread fail. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Oh boy, different day, same trick from the one-trick pony "The Wanker".

"Oh things are going great!" Fuck off with your nonsense.

By the time elections roll around I bet there's half-tank rationing and lines around the block.

The infrastructure is set up to have exactly that happen in the near future-right now.
Triggered !!!
AHAHAHAHA !!!

Biden has the US pumping record oil, more than Trump, so there is no way possible we will have rationing and lines around the block, you little crybaby.

Saudi Arabia is the reason oil prices are higher as they have cut production substantially to try and raise the price of oil. Now we know why they gave Kushner a shady $2B bribe, they are trying to hurt Biden and help Trump.
God only knows what criminal deal they have in place.

Biden's record US oil production (more than trump!!) has Trumpers triggered !!!

Trumpers loved to lie and attack Biden over energy, but now that Biden has the US pumping more oil and nat gas than under Trump, than can go suck it and cry about it !!!

Joe Biden is the energy president and he has the US pumping record oil and nat gas and renewable energy. Joe biden is better than the failed republicans on energy and they can stop crying.
Tater is the high oil and gas price President.

Biden must have put on some dirty overalls to pump that much oil. I see it as a victory for the oil firms and now wonder what the dump of the oil reserves by Biden did for prices at the pump?

Forum List

Back