The Ugliness Of Trump Supporters

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrFritz

Sep 2, 2016
In his tag line a poster here on USMB RLT has the following image in his tag line.

ehtqTpW.gif

I took the liberty of changing it and adding a caption.

2d1fko76de.gif

Would anyone be OK with sexual images?

What about dog fighting? Would that be OK?

It would seem that violence against women is tolerated in these parts.

Real men find violence against women revolting and a real man would come to the defense of a woman. We all have mothers. A decent man holds his mother dear. Mrs Clinton is a mother.

I am coming to the defense of Mrs Clinton.

Does anyone else think this animation is out of line? 73% of American claim to be Christians.

In his tag line a poster here on USMB RLT has the following image in his tag line.

ehtqTpW.gif

I took the liberty of changing it and adding a caption.

2d1fko76de.gif

Would anyone be OK with sexual images?

What about dog fighting? Would that be OK?

It would seem that violence against women is tolerated in these parts.

Real men find violence against women revolting and a real man would come to the defense of a woman. We all have mothers. A decent man holds his mother dear. Mrs Clinton is a mother.

I am coming to the defense of Mrs Clinton.

Does anyone else think this animation is out of line? 73% of American claim to be Christians.
That's no woman.

It think any use of it to make a political point is out of line. That regards its original use and its rebranding.

So far in this election what has disturbed me most has been Hillary's attack ad where children are interspersed between things Trump said that shouldn't be said in front of children. The ads ran so often in late afternoon at a time children would most likely to be watching that it became Hillary's judgement that deserved to be questioned.

and HIllary supporters as sweet as candy, right?

th

That's how you excuse and defend the evil depravity of Trump supporter? We make jokes about Trump's hideous hair and his constant meltdowns. An image of a man slapping a woman around is no joke to decent human being but it would appear that there are no decent human beings among the Trump supporters here.
What a pathetic defence... "Hillary supporters are not sweet as candy".
What if that was your mother in that animation? Well, I guess if you are a CON it would not bother you.

th

That's how you excuse and defend the evil depravity of Trump supporter? We make jokes about Trump's hideous hair and his constant meltdowns. An image of a man slapping a woman around is no joke to decent human being but it would appear that there are no decent human beings among the Trump supporters here.
What if that was your mother in that animation? Well, I guess if you are a CON it would not bother you.
democrats craft in evil knows no bounds....

image.jpeg

th

you're pissed about a cartoon, but not an actual woman being attacked at a rally?

Trump supporters are now making death threats against conservative newspapers who won't endorse him.

I fought against the NSA and supported Snowden but knowing what I know now we need them because of all these vile right wing Nazis who would shut down the free press and condone the depiction of men beating up on women.

3.5 million Nazis were killed during the occupation. The Americans and the Brits killed off 1.5 million million and the Russian took care of the rest.
Apparently, it worked because the German gene pool is no longer sullied with as much Nazi DNA.
Romans 13:4

For he is God's servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God's wrath on the wrongdoer.

Exodus 21:23

But if there is harm, then you shall pay life for life,

Stand your ground, putting on the belt of truth and the body armor of God's righteousness. Ephesians 6:14

Trump supporters are now making death threats against conservative newspapers who won't endorse him.

I fought against the NSA and supported Snowden but knowing what I know now we need them because of all these vile right wing Nazis who would shut down the free press and condone the depiction of men beating up on women.

3.5 million Nazis were killed during the occupation. The Americans and the Brits killed off 1.5 million million and the Russian took care of the rest.
Apparently, it worked because the German gene pool is no longer sullied with as much Nazi DNA.
Romans 13:4

For he is God's servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God's wrath on the wrongdoer.

Exodus 21:23

But if there is harm, then you shall pay life for life,

Stand your ground, putting on the belt of truth and the body armor of God's righteousness. Ephesians 6:14
I do agree with you in that you Nazi democrats are a dying breed.....

Hmmm...I'm not seeing any 'ugliness' with these Trump supporters

tumblr_o6nwwgHrys1vqylbdo1_1280.jpg

External attractiveness has no relation to goodness or essential quality. All the carnal beauty of them is but skin-deep.

Hubris is quite ugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back