The Ukraine - place blame where it TRULY belongs

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
The Ukraine and its history is no stranger to war and military skirmishes.

You would think, by now, the so-called "leaders" would have learned something from the centuries of conflicts, causing destruction and death. But obviously not, since it continues.

WHY hasn't the Ukrainian "leaders" over the past few decades used their power and alliances with "free" countries to beef up their military, secure their borders, and create safety shelters for its citizens? WHERE has all the money gone that they have begged for, in order to help the Ukraine overcome these wars and military conflicts???

I'd say it isn't the invading forces fault that they can easily walk in and easily cause massive destruction and conflict. It seems it's the lack of the Ukrainian "leaders" initiatives to create safe borders, a beefed up and ready to go military, and safe places for the citizens to go in order to escape the dangers and destruction.

Much like Puerto Rico and their hurricanes..........the Ukrainian "leaders" obviously don't give a rats ass about their country or their people they are supposed to protect, since they have never used any of the money given to them by other countries, to beef up and arm their military, secure all borders, and create safe places for the citizens to go in case of another military strike.

Seems to me these "leaders" are just using their country as their own personal ATM.......much like the Democrats using the USA's citizens as their own personal ATM!!! They have no regard for the lives they are in charge of, until the world is looking at them under a microscope. Then, all of a sudden, they are begging for help and money.

I cannot feel sorry for a country that doesn't force it's leaders to ethically, legally, and humanely run their country and use the money they are given to protect said country and secure it, instead of shoving that money into their pockets.

It's not Putins fault. It's the Ukrainian "leaders" fault. Place blame where it TRULY belongs.

Ukraine is a corrupt country, no doubt has been for a long time. But that does not mean that Russia can invade it and rain death and destruction on it's citizens. There's no justification for that, none. So far as I know, Ukraine is not and has not been a menace to Russia or it's neighbors and no one's national security was at stake. This war is entirely Putin's fault.

Ukraine is a corrupt country, no doubt has been for a long time. But that does not mean that Russia can invade it and rain death and destruction on it's citizens. There's no justification for that, none. So far as I know, Ukraine is not and has not been a menace to Russia or it's neighbors and no one's national security was at stake. This war is entirely Putin's fault.
And as Ukraine (not "the" Ukraine which relegates it to a PROVINCE and not an independent state) moved closer to the west and away from Russia it was becoming steadily LESS corrupt

What country is not corrupt?

You would think, by now, the so-called "leaders" would have learned something from the centuries of conflicts, causing destruction and death. But obviously not, since it continues.
IMHO, the outset of the Cold War is a good starting point for gaining an understanding of the US elites' willingness to fight Russia to the last drop of Ukrainian blood:

Nationalism and fascism in Ukraine: A historical overview

"The CIA’s first large-scale projects to destabilise the Soviet Union included intervention in the Ukrainian civil war.

"The predecessor to the CIA, the OSS, together with the British Secret Intelligence Service (SIS), had already supplied the underground war being waged by the Ukrainian Insurgent Army (UPA) and the Organisation of Ukrainian Nationalists-Bandera (OUN-B) with materiel and logistics before the end of the world war.

"As well as military training, this included the parachute drop of agents into Soviet and Polish territory. [7]

"The guerrilla war in Ukraine became the prototype for similar operations by the CIA throughout the world during the Cold War."

IMHO, the outset of the Cold War is a good starting point for gaining an understanding of the US elites' willingness to fight Russia to the last drop of Ukrainian blood:

Nationalism and fascism in Ukraine: A historical overview

"The CIA’s first large-scale projects to destabilise the Soviet Union included intervention in the Ukrainian civil war.

"The predecessor to the CIA, the OSS, together with the British Secret Intelligence Service (SIS), had already supplied the underground war being waged by the Ukrainian Insurgent Army (UPA) and the Organisation of Ukrainian Nationalists-Bandera (OUN-B) with materiel and logistics before the end of the world war.

"As well as military training, this included the parachute drop of agents into Soviet and Polish territory. [7]

"The guerrilla war in Ukraine became the prototype for similar operations by the CIA throughout the world during the Cold War."
Another sock puppet heard from

The Ukraine and its history is no stranger to war and military skirmishes.

WHY hasn't the Ukrainian "leaders" over the past few decades used their power and alliances with "free" countries to beef up their military, secure their borders, and create safety shelters for its citizens? WHERE has all the money gone that they have begged for, in order to help the Ukraine overcome these wars and military conflicts???

I'd say it isn't the invading forces fault that they can easily walk in and easily cause massive destruction and conflict. It seems it's the lack of the Ukrainian "leaders" initiatives to create safe borders, a beefed up and ready to go military, and safe places for the citizens to go in order to escape the dangers and destruction.

Much like Puerto Rico and their hurricanes..........the Ukrainian "leaders" obviously don't give a rats ass about their country or their people they are supposed to protect, since they have never used any of the money given to them by other countries, to beef up and arm their military, secure all borders, and create safe places for the citizens to go in case of another military strike.

Seems to me these "leaders" are just using their country as their own personal ATM.......much like the Democrats using the USA's citizens as their own personal ATM!!! They have no regard for the lives they are in charge of, until the world is looking at them under a microscope. Then, all of a sudden, they are begging for help and money.

I cannot feel sorry for a country that doesn't force it's leaders to ethically, legally, and humanely run their country and use the money they are given to protect said country and secure it, instead of shoving that money into their pockets.

It's not Putins fault. It's the Ukrainian "leaders" fault. Place blame where it TRULY belongs.
Lol, you are one of those fat idiots that beats his wife and tells her it's her fault aren't you. Hilarious 😀😀😀 Fucking commie Russian sympathizer POS.

Lol, you are one of those fat idiots that beats his wife and tells her it's her fault aren't you. Hilarious 😀😀😀 Fucking commie Russian sympathizer POS.
So now you can't even talk about Ukraine without being a Russian POS? Who knew! :smoke:

And here I always thought POS commies were people who tried to silence the free speech and opinions of others, you know, like you are trying to do here!

Shilling for Putin? I missed that part! I thought the post was about the failings of Ukraine! Can you point out which line was a shill for Putin?
Those crooked, racist, neo-nazi Ukrainians just forced President for Life Putin's hands. He had no choice
!!! Why can't these peope see that???!!! He's really a good man, at heart. He wants world peace and prosperity for all peoples and nations.

How can anyone be this monumentally dumb. Really, how? it is an honest question.

There is no way you can swing Ukraine being responsible for Russia rolling troops across its borders.

One nation rolled troops into another without any provocation, attack or even a propagandist claim that they made any move against Russian assets.

Even better, you whine about them not investing in a military to protect themselves whilst they kick Russian ass left and right as a minute tiny force opposing a much larger better equipped force.

One thing is for sure, no one will ever take Russian military seriously anymore. All they have left is threatening to use nukes. The last thing that makes them relevant.

So now you can't even talk about Ukraine without being a Russian POS? Who knew! :smoke:

And here I always thought POS commies were people who tried to silence the free speech and opinions of others, you know, like you are trying to do here!
He can spout his lies and be called on them.

Shilling for Putin? I missed that part! I thought the post was about the failings of Ukraine! Can you point out which line was a shill for Putin?
So you aren’t aware that Putin is saying the same things to justify his invasion?

Yea ya are sock

And as Ukraine (not "the" Ukraine which relegates it to a PROVINCE and not an independent state) moved closer to the west and away from Russia it was becoming steadily LESS corrupt
When you say they have moved closer to the west, you mean in corruption, correct?
It's still 'The Ukraine', ask Putin.

Last edited:

When you say they have moved closer to the west, you mean in corruption, correct?
It's still 'The Ukraine', ask Putin.
Oh look...a sock puppet having trouble reading English

Forum List

Back