The Unprecedented Law Giving Gun Makers And Dealers Immunity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still no evidence that gun manufacturers have a law that gives them any kind of immunity.

[

Not plowing full this pile of shit except to note all the times Petey just exposed his racism..

So now it's 'RACIST' to admit to the facts?

Shit Joe, how stupid can you get?

The man blames "negro and hispanic gang bangers" for violence.

Even though Loughner, Holmes, and Lanza were whiter than White Bread.

And yet the VAST majority of violent crime is STILL committed by....

Wait for it......

Wait......

Black and Hispanic gang bangers.

Color me SHOCKED!!

The best argument for Gun Control is a five minute conversation with a gun nut. Seriously, you guys make the argument of why average folks shouldn't have guns better than I ever could.

Oh, bullshit. If Washington and his boys got put at the end of the King's Rope, we'd be Canadians today. If my Aunt was born with a penis she'd be my uncle. If you had been born with a brain you'd be a conservative. What's your point?

Hey, guess what, I've been to Canada. A bunch of times. They are just as free as we are. Except they don't let every asshole who wants a gun have one, they have universal health care, and they don't have a fraction of our crime. I could care less, I'm an American, not a canadian. You seem to love Canada and Japan so much, why the hell are you still here?

Again, I have to ask my self, why is it these European countries, Japan and Canada don't have as many murders, don't have as many prisons, don't have as much crime... Less negroes and hispanic gang bangers. I've told you this already. Remove the crimes and murders committed by these two groups of people and the USA would be one of the safest places on earth to live. I know you, being a brain dead, reality denying liberal refuse to acknowledge this, but the statistics speak for themselves.

Oh, yeah, they have a strong welfare state and strong gun control. And they are just as free as we are. Move there, I'll gladly help you with expenses.

Of course, being a stupid, gun toting redneck, you just chang "USA,USA" and pretend the world doesn't exist. I kind of suspect you don't even have a passport. Lol. Born and raised on the East Side of NYC slick, the furthest thing you can get from being a redneck, and not only do I have a passport, I would be willing to bet I've been to more nations on this earth than you've ever dreamed of.

Again, most gun suicides are teens who have no appreciation of what they are doing. Guns make it too easy to kill themselves. Same with a lot of the murders. So what. suffication follows with almost the same number. Like I said, if you're intent on killing yourself, you'll find a way with or without a firearm. For youth between the ages of 10 and 24, suicide is the third leading cause of death. It results in approximately 4600 lives lost each year. The top three methods used in suicides of young people include firearm (45%), suffocation (40%), and poisoning (8%). http://http://www.cdc.gov/violenceprevention/pub/youth_suicide.html

Well, Cleetus, if that's the case, why do the Dems dominate the cities and places with education, and the Repukes dominate the places that look like Deliverence was filmed there? You mean the cities where the gun related crimes are the highest? Not to mention the drug related violence, rapes, car jackings, assaults, etc, etc, etc, etc,yeah, look to the liberal controlled cities and their crime rates, and keep bragging about them son.

Not plowing full this pile of shit except to note all the times Petey just exposed his racism..[/QUOTE]

Exposed my racism? It's never been hidden slick. I AM a racist. Hell anyone who looks at teh facts and is honest would be also.

[

Exposed my racism? It's never been hidden slick. I AM a racist. Hell anyone who looks at teh facts and is honest would be also.

And pretty much why nothing you say has credibility...

Lol, Yes, to a liberal the truth has no credibilty. See that's what happens when you get so used to a diet of lies, half truths, propoganda, misdirection and plain ole liberal crap. When faced with the truth you cannot digest it. Run along now scrote, I'm sure obama or one of his lackeys is spoon feeding you jackasses something important on MSNBC or some other Pravda West outlet.

Aren't facts FACTS regardless of who states them?

Kill the messenger? :dunno:

Racism aren't "facts"... it's just racism.

And frankly, this is why you guys keep losing elections...

So you deny the fact that the majority of America's violent crime is perpetrated by members of Black and Hispanic gangs?

Yeah, actually, I do....

But it's kind of hard to argue statistics with racists..

So what are you going to do when Whites are a minority in this country?

So you deny the fact that the majority of America's violent crime is perpetrated by members of Black and Hispanic gangs?

Yeah, actually, I do....

Let me Google that for you, Joe...

https://www.google.com/search?q=vio...s=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

Yeah, actually, I do....

If you actually do, then you are seriously friggin' ignorant.

Yeah, actually, I do....

https://www.google.com/search?q=vio...s=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a
Game....Set....MATCH!

And pretty much why nothing you say has credibility...

Aren't facts FACTS regardless of who states them?

Kill the messenger? :dunno:

Talking out of your ass again, I see.
The GOP didn't lose anything.
The GOP is still in the majority in the House. There are 30 GOP governors. 24 states have GOP control of BOTH houses of State government.
If anything, the majority of racism comes from YOUR side. You people are obsessed with race.
Now, are you going to deny that black and Latino gangsters are NOT the leading perpetrators of crime in inner cities? Really?

Yeah, actually, I do....

To address your question.....When is this supposed to happen? And why do you wish it to happen?
Consider your answers very carefully. The incorrect response will land you in the category of racist.

Yeah, actually, I do....

Game....Set....MATCH!

Not really. He stated that most violent crime was by minority gang members... which he didn't prove...

But he needs to keep them guns to protect himself from them...

Yeah, actually, I do....

To address your question.....When is this supposed to happen? And why do you wish it to happen?
Consider your answers very carefully. The incorrect response will land you in the category of racist.

2050, according to the Census Bureau...

[

Talking out of your ass again, I see.
The GOP didn't lose anything.
The GOP is still in the majority in the House. There are 30 GOP governors. 24 states have GOP control of BOTH houses of State government.
If anything, the majority of racism comes from YOUR side. You people are obsessed with race.
Now, are you going to deny that black and Latino gangsters are NOT the leading perpetrators of crime in inner cities? Really?

Guy, whine all you want... Romney lost by 4 million votes. The only thing that's keeping Teabagging mutants in charge of the house was gerrymandering. Democratic house candidates actually got more votes,nationally.

And we'll wash a lot of those Teabaggers out in 2014.

The democrats are going to get a beating in 2014 that makes 2010 look like a gentle massage.

Yeah, actually, I do....

2050, according to the Census Bureau...
You evaded the second question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back