The Upcoming State Of The Union.This Should Be Very Entertaining Considering The"Document Debacle",Millions Having To Borrow To Pay For Food,Ect. Ect.

My_Chinchilla_Is_A_Racist

Platinum Member
Sep 17, 2022
Somewhere In Florida
This is probably going to be just as laughable as some of the Obama State Of The Unions. Everything Is Great! The Economy Is Booming! The World Is At Peace! All Working Americans Are Making So Much Money! We Are A Crisis Free Nation!
Is this what we are going to hear again? Between the document dilemma, the various scandals, approaching our debt limit (which could really mess things up!) what is Joe Biden going to tell us and convince us of? you guys tells us all of the good news we will be hearing during the 2023 State Of The Union.

This is probably going to be just as laughable as some of the Obama State Of The Unions. Everything Is Great! The Economy Is Booming! The World Is At Peace! All Working Americans Are Making So Much Money! We Are A Crisis Free Nation!
Is this what we are going to hear again? Between the document dilemma, the various scandals, approaching our debt limit (which could really mess things up!) what is Joe Biden going to tell us and convince us of? you guys tells us all of the good news we will be hearing during the 2023 State Of The Union.
You can use some of my land to grow yer food..

My grandfather used to advocate the day of the state of the union speech as the day to "fix" our government. He used to say that on that day all the responsible parties would be in one place, both houses of Congress, the supreme court, as well as president and vice president. On that day, he used to say, we should gather enough patriots to surround the Congress and bring them out two at a time, and hang them. After the crooks were hung, he used to say, we install winos in their place. He maintained that winos would work for us and not against us, as long as we supplied them with all the wine they could drink.
Back then we all thought it was funny and laughed, however now, I see the wisdom in his plan. I believe with a few minor tweaks, it could restore a government of the people.
I sure miss that old man.

Well, the truth is, the State of the Union address hasn't been worth a plug nickle for a very long time. Can't remember the last time I even watched one. It isn't about the state of the union at all, it's just an opportunity for the sitting president to claim how great everything is while the other side gets to have a rebuttal afterward, telling us how bad things are. It's a waste of time watching when you can stream Gilligan's Island or maybe catch up on your laundry.

Well, the truth is, the State of the Union address hasn't been worth a plug nickle for a very long time. Can't remember the last time I even watched one. It isn't about the state of the union at all, it's just an opportunity for the sitting president to claim how great everything is while the other side gets to have a rebuttal afterward, telling us how bad things are. It's a waste of time watching when you can stream Gilligan's Island or maybe catch up on your laundry.
wouldnt surprise any of us if Biden inadvertantly says "Good Evening and Welcome to the 1885 State of the union, and I would first like to spank, i mean thank vice-president Eisenhower for his presence here tonight along with speaker of the house "Bruno Sammartino" and also cheif of staff, "Cornpop"

Forum List

Back