The USA is becoming a police state!

This would make sense if your ultimate goal is having people with no conscious awareness of civility. .

That's the goal, no consciousness and, very important, NO EMPATHY.

Empathy deleted is the way to go if you want cops to do whatever you want. killing babies, dogs and what have you.
And Empathy Deleted is the mind-set of the force behind the police.

And I can assure the people here, they haven't seen anything yet of what is to come!

64C9A95E-FB6D-4D5B-B2CC-8C96C6244250.jpg
Not all police are bad but there definitely needs to be improvement on vetting who can be a police officer, proper training and the specifics of where their limits are. Other official type positions ranging from border patrol to port of entry employees can and do sometimes get out of line. States need a better means by which to fire employees that cross the lines that they shouldn't.

Not all police are bad but there definitely needs to be improvement on vetting who can be a police officer, proper training and the specifics of where their limits are. Other official type positions ranging from border patrol to port of entry employees can and do sometimes get out of line. States need a better means by which to fire employees that cross the lines that they shouldn't.

I understand but it will getting worse,.
That is the design.

That is the reason for hiring psyhopaths as police.

Last edited:
MFW somebody uses a word that they don't know the definition of.

Hint: move to North Korea, an actual police state, then come back to us and tell us exactly how the US mirrors North Korea by being a police state.

You can't post some videos of police brutality as examples of being a police state, because they are different things (which is why we use different words for them). Now, if you have an issue with police brutality, that certainly can use some discussion, but please don't use vocabulary that you haven't learned in school yet...because, oftentimes like now, you end up using it incorrectly.
Police brutality is the primary component of a police state.

The pure definition of a police state is a government's use of civil police to oppressively control a population which is dissatisfied with that government's imposed policies. The more brutal, militarized and detached the civil police are from the public category, the more readily compliant the intimidated public will be.

Anyone who is older than age fifty is clearly aware of the transition occurring in the nature, character and function of the civil police in recent years. While changes in the nature and character of American society in general have prompted certain changes in the character and performance of the civil police the issues of excessive force and unnecessary enforcement have a critical level and the public is beginning to respond to it.
Fifty years ago American society didn't have anywhere near the level of crime and drugs associated with crime. The migration of negroes who were displaced by technology in the South up to the Northern states meant tens of thousands of them stuffed into what became inner shity shitholes. Negroes came North to work.
When again advances in technology plus the rise of third world countries clamoring for their share of the economic pie who had millions of dirt poor people willing to work for fuck all, example India the result was predictable.
Hundreds of thousands of semi-literate negroes with IQs generally in the low eighties with no jobs. No prospect of ever having a decent paying job. Living in an increasingly competitive society.
These people must do something to survive. That 'something' is basically stealing and dealing.
Add into the mix the Mexican drug Cartels who are flooding rural America with cheap hard drugs.
Now try to hire straight decent cops by the hundreds of thousands to deal with the fucking mess. Who literally risk their lives everyday. Every fucking simple traffic stop could mean the cop's death.
There is no question there are 'bad cops'. There are fucking 'bad teachers/preachers/mechanics and fucking politicians (just look at the Clintons).
The American public has always had the level of law enforcement required it to 'serve and protect'.
The level of law enforcement needed in upscale Seattle is very different than what is needed in inner city Chicagoland.
In my experience the only people who have a grudge against the cops are those who have had run-ins with cops.
Those people are the one's who the cops have to protect innocent decent normal people from.
Tip to the scum: If you 'hate' the cops learn to behave yourself. All of a sudden you'll rarely even see a cop.

MFW somebody uses a word that they don't know the definition of.

Hint: move to North Korea, an actual police state, then come back to us and tell us exactly how the US mirrors North Korea by being a police state.

You can't post some videos of police brutality as examples of being a police state, because they are different things (which is why we use different words for them). Now, if you have an issue with police brutality, that certainly can use some discussion, but please don't use vocabulary that you haven't learned in school yet...because, oftentimes like now, you end up using it incorrectly.
Police brutality is the primary component of a police state.

The pure definition of a police state is a government's use of civil police to oppressively control a population which is dissatisfied with that government's imposed policies. The more brutal, militarized and detached the civil police are from the public category, the more readily compliant the intimidated public will be.

Anyone who is older than age fifty is clearly aware of the transition occurring in the nature, character and function of the civil police in recent years. While changes in the nature and character of American society in general have prompted certain changes in the character and performance of the civil police the issues of excessive force and unnecessary enforcement have a critical level and the public is beginning to respond to it.

Thank you. You can put it more eloquent then I can.

What I dont get is that I am not out to get people, but to warn people about what is coming. Then they treat me like some enemy, while I want to help by warning people. But is seems that this kind of information is very hard to 'swallow' for people.

It is a strange thing indeed.
Are you the mental case who, a couple of weeks ago, was promising us that the US dollar would fall one cent a day for the next 100 days and then the world would end????

I know what a police state is. I was arrested on a night warrant years ago two nights after an election. A Mormon prosecutor and a catholic judge decided they did not like me getting a whole town out to vote. Had me arrested on a night warrant believing they would teach me a lesson. Night warrants are used for really bad criminals or by out of control judges and prosecutors. That whole case was dropped. It actually shocked a lot of people that they would be that bold but that is what you have had growing in this country for years.
I can recall the time in America, not so long ago, when no state or federal magistrate would dare to issue a "no-knock" break-in warrant for anything less than life-or-death expediency and/or the arrest of extremely dangerous felons when no alternative means of apprehension was available. Reluctance to issue a warrant enabling police to break down someone's door without warning, typically in the middle of the night, was predicated on respect for the spirit of the Fourth Amendment.

That was then, and I'm talking about the fifties and sixties. This is now. Today these "no-knock" break-in raids are conducted several times a day, every day, all over America -- for reasons as petty and unnecessary as the mere suspicion of marijuana sale or possession. On one such occasion, a moron drug-raider tossed a flash/bang grenade through a window that landed in a baby's crib and nearly burned half his face off. The purpose of that raid was "suspicion of illegal drug activity." No evidence of illegal drug activity was found.

Go here for more information on the increasing frequency of these oppressive raids: Botched Paramilitary Police Raids
Back in the 90's when that all went down there were some people very shocked over a night warrant as even a known tax evader and drug dealer they could not get a night warrant for with most judges.
There are some issues out there and it would be foolish for people to ignore it at this point but many will. I saw something about sixteen years ago in a patrol car. It was a spiritual manifestation and the driver was mechanical like a drone. That let me know something was coming but I didn't fully understand what these things were always back then when they would manifest spiritually like that. Thanks for the links I'll go take a look.
So sixteen years ago you were in the back seat of a police car and you saw a "spiritual manifestation". Apparently you've never come down off the bad LSD trip.
I can't be bothered reading your nonsense.
Permanent Ignore.

I know what a police state is. I was arrested on a night warrant years ago two nights after an election. A Mormon prosecutor and a catholic judge decided they did not like me getting a whole town out to vote. Had me arrested on a night warrant believing they would teach me a lesson. Night warrants are used for really bad criminals or by out of control judges and prosecutors. That whole case was dropped. It actually shocked a lot of people that they would be that bold but that is what you have had growing in this country for years.
I can recall the time in America, not so long ago, when no state or federal magistrate would dare to issue a "no-knock" break-in warrant for anything less than life-or-death expediency and/or the arrest of extremely dangerous felons when no alternative means of apprehension was available. Reluctance to issue a warrant enabling police to break down someone's door without warning, typically in the middle of the night, was predicated on respect for the spirit of the Fourth Amendment.

That was then, and I'm talking about the fifties and sixties. This is now. Today these "no-knock" break-in raids are conducted several times a day, every day, all over America -- for reasons as petty and unnecessary as the mere suspicion of marijuana sale or possession. On one such occasion, a moron drug-raider tossed a flash/bang grenade through a window that landed in a baby's crib and nearly burned half his face off. The purpose of that raid was "suspicion of illegal drug activity." No evidence of illegal drug activity was found.

Go here for more information on the increasing frequency of these oppressive raids: Botched Paramilitary Police Raids
Back in the 90's when that all went down there were some people very shocked over a night warrant as even a known tax evader and drug dealer they could not get a night warrant for with most judges.
There are some issues out there and it would be foolish for people to ignore it at this point but many will. I saw something about sixteen years ago in a patrol car. It was a spiritual manifestation and the driver was mechanical like a drone. That let me know something was coming but I didn't fully understand what these things were always back then when they would manifest spiritually like that. Thanks for the links I'll go take a look.
So sixteen years ago you were in the back seat of a police car and you saw a "spiritual manifestation". Apparently you've never come down off the bad LSD trip.
I can't be bothered reading your nonsense.
Permanent Ignore.
The post did not say I was in the back of a car. I was walking my dog across the road for he could go potty in a vacant field after we had breakfast. You really should keep your own disillusion drug related events and personal experiences to your self. Its like you telling on your self and it kind of ruins any credibility you may have had. Apparently you have no clue how the spirit of God works and God does not require drugs. I don't really need to be bother with you either.

A lot of times permanent reassignment is how many government entities deal with people who don't belong in the positions where they are. Sounds like they just sent him to another school.

He slapped him. So now, we can't even slap a punk? This is why our education system is failing. People talk about Finland, but in Finland, the instant you are a behavior problem, they remove you from the school. Here in America, we remove the teacher or the cop, and keep the punk in the school. Then the left demands more money, when we spend more than any other country in the world, and wonders why our education results keep getting lower.

The left's agenda is finally becoming a reality. A generation of dumbed down idiots who have no idea of the Constitution and the freedom that makes America great are coming of age. They whine about a "police state" because they are too ignorant to understand what a police state is. They sat on their asses for their short lives and complained about the system without knowing what the system was about. East Germany was a police state. The government could shoot a citizen in the back for trying to visit relatives on the other side of the wall. Cuba was a police state. The government could lock up a citizen for vague crimes against the state such as engaging in capitalist enterprises or being homosexual. There is no appeal in a police state. About 135 Police Officers died in the line of duty in 2015 to ensure the right of idiots to call the greatest Country in the world a "police state".

A lot of times permanent reassignment is how many government entities deal with people who don't belong in the positions where they are. Sounds like they just sent him to another school.

He slapped him. So now, we can't even slap a punk? This is why our education system is failing. People talk about Finland, but in Finland, the instant you are a behavior problem, they remove you from the school. Here in America, we remove the teacher or the cop, and keep the punk in the school. Then the left demands more money, when we spend more than any other country in the world, and wonders why our education results keep getting lower.

Well, ever studied the school system in Finland? It is the TOP!

and THE LEAST TESTS!

The left's agenda is finally becoming a reality. A generation of dumbed down idiots who have no idea of the Constitution and the freedom that makes America great are coming of age. They whine about a "police state" because they are too ignorant to understand what a police state is. They sat on their asses for their short lives and complained about the system without knowing what the system was about. East Germany was a police state. The government could shoot a citizen in the back for trying to visit relatives on the other side of the wall. Cuba was a police state. The government could lock up a citizen for vague crimes against the state such as engaging in capitalist enterprises or being homosexual. There is no appeal in a police state. About 135 Police Officers died in the line of duty in 2015 to ensure the right of idiots to call the greatest Country in the world a "police state".

what are you saying?

I understand but it will getting worse,.
That is the design.

That is the reason for hiring psyhopaths as police.
You're trying to contrive isolated, unrelated incidents of inappropriate police behavior into some sort of nefarious conspiracy to turn the United States into a 'police state' – and failing.

Indeed, you don't even know what actually constitutes a 'police state.'

Once upon a time in the United States, you were innocent until prove guilty.
It has not been that way for quite a while now.
Believe it or not,
Once upon a time in the United States, you were protected from unwarranted searches.
The government had to show just cause before they could conduct a search Now you are searched before boarding a plane because they suspect you to be a terrorist until you are search to prove you are not.
Women have their purses search before going to a concert or into a stadium? Ladies why are you not upset about that and the implied thought that you are sometime of criminal. I thought there are to be just cause for a search to be conducted not simply because you were boarding a plane or going to see a concert or ballgame.

Once upon a time in the United States, you were innocent until prove guilty.
It has not been that way for quite a while now.
Believe it or not,
Once upon a time in the United States, you were protected from unwarranted searches.
The government had to show just cause before they could conduct a search Now you are searched before boarding a plane because they suspect you to be a terrorist until you are search to prove you are not.
Women have their purses search before going to a concert or into a stadium? Ladies why are you not upset about that and the implied thought that you are sometime of criminal. I thought there are to be just cause for a search to be conducted not simply because you were boarding a plane or going to see a concert or ballgame.

Funny, because it's usually the left-wing that automatically assumes all wealthy must have stolen, cheated and broken laws to get wealthy.

You are still innocent until proven guilty. That's not the problem. The problem is people think that because they are innocent, that they can treat officers of the law, like crap.

You can't. And when you do... you end up shot. Because when you treat officers of the law with contempt, you are breaking the law by doing that, and thus are in fact now guilty.

This is why I never have been abused by a police officer, because I treat them with respect. Because I obey the law, in following the orders of an officer, I am not guilty, and thus don't end up shot, beaten, cuffed, tazed, pepper sprayed and so on.

Now the rest of your stuff.... that's a different issue.

People demand that government do something about crime. But refuse to allow government to punish criminals.

If we put these criminals to death. If we cut off the hands of thieves. If we started enforcing the law. Most of these problems would go away.

But we don't allow punishment, and yet demand government fix crime. So what can government do? But start searching everyone, full body scans, and blaw blaw blaw.....

The public has destroyed their own rights, with their irrational demands on government.

How many of these 'break ins' did the the Cato Institute count in 1967? Specifically.
How many did you find?

At least one. If the CATO institute found less.....than clearly they're not keeping records that amount to much.

What's their number? If you're going to compare eras.....and use as a primary source an institute that doesn't, you're in quite the rhetorical pickle. As you have nothing but yourself to cite as your source.

How about police recruiting psychopaths?

Not by accidence, they are screened for it, and if a psychopath you are in.

Again, says who? Where do you come up with this shit? And can you back anything you just said?

Roshi nailed it when he said that this really is for the 'Believers'. As its apparently faith based. One of the 'faithful' makes a wild accusation and the cow eyed congregation just nods blissfully.

For those who haven't already downed the koolaid, mere accusations backed by nothing aren't actually evidence.

Forum List

Back