The Vaccine is Dangerous

The Powers That Be are very, very good at getting us to all blame each other while they take their fat cash wads to the bank. The vaccines don't work? Well, it must be the fault of....the people who don't take them!!!!

Really think on that for a second. And people buy it!!!
"The Powers That Be" sure get around they seem be responsible for all kinds of shit.

6,000 deaths out of millions who received the vaccine is chump change. Also, pretty much all medicine comes with risks, whether it be interactions or allergies or unforseen effects. My diabetes medication lists "coma" as a possible, rare but possible, side effect.
Now, apply your numbers logic to the actual, documented death tally of children, then adults, and compare them to the general population census. kind of puts a crimp in your "logic", n'cest pas?

If you had actually read all the material (which obviously you didn't) you would note that what was presented was more than a "claim", but scientific evidence that casts serious doubt as to the "claimed" accuracy of the RT-PCR test.
Your 3rd question is solidifies your either inability to comprehend the information presented or a stubborn willful ignorance that seeks to divert from the evidence.
Let's try it again: "... PCR is intended to identify substances qualitatively, but by its very nature is unsuited for estimating numbers. Although there is a common misimpression that the viral load tests actually count the number of viruses in the blood, these tests cannot detect free, infectious viruses at all; they can only detect proteins that are believed, in some cases wrongly, to be unique to HIV. The tests can detect genetic sequences of viruses, but not viruses themselves.” by John Lauritsen in December 1996 about HIV and AIDS

this is why you have all these false positives and negative results...the article I provided (again) shows that even with this "innovation", the base of the test is NOT to do what it is used for. Period.

"If you had actually read all the material (which obviously you didn't) you would note that what was presented was more than a "claim", but scientific evidence".

I did read your links, that's why I called their "evidence" claims.

"Your 3rd question is solidifies your either inability to comprehend the information presented or a stubborn willful ignorance that seeks to divert from the evidence".

Right, the evidence of the RT-PCR test that indicates the pattern of covid, then upon further analysis is proven right.

"PCR is intended to identify substances qualitatively, but by its very nature is unsuited for estimating numbers. Although there is a common misimpression that the viral load tests actually count the number of viruses in the blood, these tests cannot detect free, infectious viruses at all; they can only detect proteins that are believed in some cases wrongly, to be unique to HIV.

Exactly what I just claimed.

The COVID-19 RT-PCR test is to be used with the Roche MagNA Pure-96 (MP96) using MagNA Pure 96 DNA and Viral NA Small Volume Kit and Applied Biosystems QuantStudio7 Flex (QS7) instrument with software version 1.3 in a singleplex format. The COVID-19 RT-PCR test can also be used with the CERES Nanosciences Nanotrap Virus Capture Kit. Pooling is conducted on the Tecan Evo 200 liquid handling instrument. All pooling of samples is performed before sample extraction. When the COVID-19 RT-PCR test is multiplexed into a single reaction, it is automated on the Hamilton Microlab star liquid handler and uses two extraction methods: 1) Thermo Fisher MagMAX Viral/Pathogen Nucleic Acid Isolation Kit on the Thermo Fisher KingFisher Flex instrument; 2) MagNA Pure 96 DNA and Viral NA Small Volume Kit on the Roche MagNA Pure-96 (MP6), and Applied Biosystems QuantStudio7 Flex (QS7) instrument with software version 1.3.

Those test confirm what the RT-PCR test SUSPECT is covid.

Of course you wouldn't but I notice you posted nothing to refute his claims.
Other than ignorance.
I’ve already spelt out how the flux capacitor receptors prevent the vaccine from harming anything in the body thus disproving the theory of the poster I was responding to. I just don’t want to spell it over and over and over again like a broken record. He knows… she knows… we all know… think about that…

I’ve already spelt out how the flux capacitor receptors prevent the vaccine from harming anything in the body thus disproving the theory of the poster I was responding to. I just don’t want to spell it over and over and over again like a broken record. He knows… she knows… we all know… think about that…

You are sounding like a broken record.

Elk River MN. has a different idea. Surprising a blue state has had enough of this bullshit. I hope more billboards pop up. If you cannot get the truth from the media, you have to get it somewhere.

View attachment 527990
The mRNA injection can cause permanent damage. It creates microscopic blood clots that will be with you forever.

2 years from now when you visit your doctor for a physical examination:

Have you ever been treated for heart disease?
Have you ever been treated for diabetes?
Have you ever been injected with an experimental mRNA drug?

"Dr. Charles Hoffe, a family physician from Lytton, British Columbia, told health officials that his patients were suffering adverse effects from the mRNA COVID-19 vaccines.

Hoffe was quickly accused of causing “vaccine hesitancy” and local health authorities threatened to report him to the licensing body
The spike protein in the vaccine can lead to the development of multiple, tiny blood clots because it becomes part of the cell wall of your vascular endothelium; these cells are supposed to be smooth so that your blood flows smoothly, but the spike protein means there are “spiky bits sticking out”.

Hoffe has been conducting the D-dimer test on his patients to detect the potential presence of blood clots within four to seven days of receiving a COVID-19 vaccine; 62% have evidence of clotting.

The long-term outlook is very grim, Hoffe said, because with each successive shot, it will add more damage as you’re getting more damaged capillaries.

Dr. Charles Hoffe, a family physician from Lytton, British Columbia, wrote to Dr. Bonnie Henry, B.C. provincial health officer, in April 2021 with serious concerns about COVID-19 vaccines. One of his patients died after the shot, and six others had adverse effects. While their small town had no cases of COVID-19, Hoffe said the vaccine was causing serious damage and he believed “this vaccine is quite clearly more dangerous than COVID-19.”1."

"Another concern the group raises is that many of the long-term effects are unknown because of the rapid time frame in which the vaccines were approved and administered. The COVID vaccine was approved under emergency use authorization, while clinical trials of vaccines are usually completed in six to seven years on average." <------------ Let this sink in!

No thanks.

The mRNA injection can cause permanent damage. It creates microscopic blood clots that will be with you forever.

2 years from now when you visit your doctor for a physical examination:

Have you ever been treated for heart disease?
Have you ever been treated for diabetes?
Have you ever been injected with an experimental mRNA drug?

"Dr. Charles Hoffe, a family physician from Lytton, British Columbia, told health officials that his patients were suffering adverse effects from the mRNA COVID-19 vaccines.

Hoffe was quickly accused of causing “vaccine hesitancy” and local health authorities threatened to report him to the licensing body
The spike protein in the vaccine can lead to the development of multiple, tiny blood clots because it becomes part of the cell wall of your vascular endothelium; these cells are supposed to be smooth so that your blood flows smoothly, but the spike protein means there are “spiky bits sticking out”.

Hoffe has been conducting the D-dimer test on his patients to detect the potential presence of blood clots within four to seven days of receiving a COVID-19 vaccine; 62% have evidence of clotting.

The long-term outlook is very grim, Hoffe said, because with each successive shot, it will add more damage as you’re getting more damaged capillaries.

Dr. Charles Hoffe, a family physician from Lytton, British Columbia, wrote to Dr. Bonnie Henry, B.C. provincial health officer, in April 2021 with serious concerns about COVID-19 vaccines. One of his patients died after the shot, and six others had adverse effects. While their small town had no cases of COVID-19, Hoffe said the vaccine was causing serious damage and he believed “this vaccine is quite clearly more dangerous than COVID-19.”1."

"Another concern the group raises is that many of the long-term effects are unknown because of the rapid time frame in which the vaccines were approved and administered. The COVID vaccine was approved under emergency use authorization, while clinical trials of vaccines are usually completed in six to seven years on average." <------------ Let this sink in!

No thanks.
^^^ fake news

We at least know for sure they’re not effective.

39% is less effective than my natural immune system

If they were effective, you wouldn’t need a booster shot.
Exactly. There are many alternatives that are superior to the immediate risk factors, and particularly the long-terms unknown with these rushed experimental doses.
Not enough media attention to effective alternatives.

“What we do know is that some data from Israel, as well as the CDC’s own studies in the U.S., suggest that vaccinated people may be more susceptible to mild or moderate infections now than previously. This may be the result of waning”.

My focus of attention stopped at the bold print. This statement stands out particularly because it is a comment from a pro vaxer being interviewed by Scientific American.

The additional piece of information blows my mind as well from a different source: The reason for the 3 to 4 week selected timing between the two messenger RNA jabs? It was strictly about rushing the clinical process and trials to get data and had nothing to do with determining the best outcome for effectiveness for the patient! Are you kidding me! Please note that the following source is also from a pro Covid vaccine interview.

“Other vaccines require three shots to confer long-lasting protection, including those for hepatitis B and tick-borne encephalitis. And some scientists have suggested the current COVID-19 vaccine dose spacing—just 3 to 4 weeks between mRNA doses, for example—was chosen not to provide long-lasting immunity, but to speed clinical testing.”

Last edited:
It can't be too dangerous.

My wife and I got the first shots in January and the booster shots last week.

No side effects from any of the shots and we have not got the virus.

Maybe we will die of the vaccine next year but so far so good.

It can't be too dangerous.

My wife and I got the first shots in January and the booster shots last week.

No side effects from any of the shots and we have not got the virus.

Maybe we will die of the vaccine next year but so far so good.
My hope would be that no one dies- vaxed and unvaxed from this virus. My husband also had two mRNA doses. Seems the drug companies should have left off that second jab altogether, or at the very least not placing short-term data results above longer-term human outcome. These drug companies wanted to rush through their clinical trials for the data they wanted (none of the 3 had ever produced a vaccine before btw) so at first setting the back up dose for 2 weeks, then recommended 3 to 4 weeks apart. Hmmm. Still too short according to current data, their own data. Currently, 8 months (soon to be 9 or more) is the average for antibody protection, but only because more time needs to go by to measure antibodies that will increase that timeline. Natural immunity following exposure provides at least at equal length of protection, on average, likely much longer. Time will tell more.

The vaccine for SARS provided two years on average of detected antibodies, less for some, a lot longer for others.

These drug companies wanted their test results to show effectiveness so they intentionally rushed the process of the timing between doses, and they did so without making longer-term patient outcomes a priority, nor even a consideration.

I hope your wife, and my husband, continue to experience a great and healthy life.

Last edited:
If you cannot get the truth from the media, you have to get it somewhere.
Fortunately, unless you suffer from ideologically-induced paranoia (that can be lethal) you can readilly access the truth from a broad range of credible media outlets that accurately report the advanced medical science of qualified sources.

The crackpots have their preferences, of course, regardless of the proliferation of infections and deaths in regions with low vaccination rates and pathological mask aversion.

Screen Shot 2021-08-28 at 1.09.01 PM.png

Representative Louie Gohment, a Republican from Texas,
on Friday appeared to speak in support of unproven
treatments for COVID-19, including ivermectin, a drug
that's often used as a dewormer for cows and horses.
The FDA notes that ivermectin tablets "are approved at very specific doses for some parasitic worms, and there are topical (on the skin) formulations for head lice and skin conditions like rosacea." But it specifies that ivermectin is not a drug for treating viruses.
Screen Shot 2021-08-28 at 1.13.33 PM.png
"That's Louie flailing his arms.
He's excited because he was just dewormed."

Last edited:
Fortunately, unless you suffer from ideologically-induced paranoia (that can be lethal) you can readilly access the truth from a broad range of credible media outlets that accurately report the advanced medical science of qualified sources.

The crackpots have their preferences, of course, regardless of the proliferation of infections and deaths in regions with low vaccination rates and pathological mask aversion.

that's often used asa dewormer for cows and horses.
The FDA notes that ivermectin tablets "are approved at very specific doses for some parasitic worms, and there are topical (on the skin) formulations for head lice and skin conditions like rosacea." But it specifies that ivermectin is not a drug for treating viruses.
It’s been interesting because I have flipped strategies and I’m only targeting the information coming from the pro- jab camp. Interviews by experts who are backing these experimental methods have stated that those who have received the C-19 dosing are more likely to come down with a variant. Now, please explain how that is a valid selling point.

^^^ fake news

No, it's not fake news.
The mRNA vaccines just contain spike proteins, and if even one of them migrates into the blood stream, and gets to someplace like the heart of brain, then when the immune system attacks, you die.
Thousands have already died.
That is a tiny fraction compared to covid deaths, but it is wrong to ignore the known risks.
And then there are the unknown risks.
For example, our own body needs, uses, and makes the same spike proteins, for exosomes to be able to open ACE2 receptors.
So these vaccines could sensitize our immune system to attack our own exosomes.
That would be fatal, and could happen decades later.

The vaccines are safe and effective.
For some individuals, yes. They are very safe. For other individuals, no, they cannot be presumed to be safe. For example, individuals who have suffered a severe reaction to a vaccine in the past. Another example is individuals who are very elderly and/or already so sick, that the side effects of the vaccines could literally kill them.

But of course, low IQ extremist leftist authoritarian sociopathic narcissistic control freaks such as yourself are too fucking stupid to even fathom the concept of any individual human being except for yourself.

Last edited:
My hope would be that no one dies- vaxed and unvaxed from this virus. My husband also had two mRNA doses. Seems the drug companies should have left off that second jab altogether, or at the very least not placing short-term data results above longer-term human outcome. These drug companies wanted to rush through their clinical trials for the data they wanted (none of the 3 had ever produced a vaccine before btw) so at first setting the back up dose for 2 weeks, then recommended 3 to 4 weeks apart. Hmmm. Still too short according to current data, their own data. Currently, 8 months (soon to be 9 or more) is the average for antibody protection, but only because more time needs to go by to measure antibodies that will increase that timeline. Natural immunity following exposure provides at least at equal length of protection, on average, likely much longer. Time will tell more.

The vaccine for SARS provided two years on average of detected antibodies, less for some, a lot longer for others.

These drug companies wanted their test results to show effectiveness so they intentionally rushed the process of the timing between doses, and they did so without making longer-term patient outcomes a priority, nor even a consideration.

I hope your wife, and my husband, continue to experience a great and healthy life.

My wife has Lupus and and a very weak autoimmune system. Her doctors insisted that she get the vaccine. They didn't think at her age and health condition she would survive Covid. It takes her six weeks to get over a cold that most people shake in a few days.

I wouldn't have bothered to get the vaccine because I am in great health with no risk factors other than age.

However, I got it to protect my wife.

It is nothing more than playing the odds. Youse pay youse money and you take youse chances.

It’s been interesting because I have flipped strategies and I’m only targeting the information coming from the pro- jab camp. Interviews by experts who are backing these experimental methods have stated that those who have received the C-19 dosing are more likely to come down with a variant. Now, please explain how that is a valid selling point.
Not surprisingly, you state no sources.

Invariably, such nebulous seers are cited to prop up ideological dogma that contradicts empirical data.

that's often used asa dewormer for cows and horses.

Sorry, but I disagree.

First of all, there is a huge amount of disinformation.
For example, this is even from the CDC website:
{ ...
COVID-19 mRNA vaccines give instructions for our cells to make a harmless piece of what is called the “spike protein.” The spike protein is found on the surface of the virus that causes COVID-19.

1. First, COVID-19 mRNA vaccines are given in the upper arm muscle. Once the instructions (mRNA) are inside the muscle cells, the cells use them to make the protein piece. After the protein piece is made, the cell breaks down the instructions and gets rid of them.
  2. Next, the cell displays the protein piece on its surface. Our immune systems recognize that the protein doesn’t belong there and begin building an immune response and making antibodies, like what happens in natural infection against COVID-19.
  3. At the end of the process, our bodies have learned how to protect against future infection. The benefit of mRNA vaccines, like all vaccines, is those vaccinated gain this protection without ever having to risk the serious consequences of getting sick with COVID-19.
...}
That is insane and totally wrong.
There is no way the vaccine could possibly get our own cells to start growing spike proteins, since you would have to get the mRNA into the cells in the first place, and that is not possible without already having spike proteins that open the ACE2 receptors.
Nor would anyone ever want to turn their own cells into spike protein factories, since spike proteins are going to get attacked by our immune system.
If too many spike proteins were made, you would die. If not enough, you get no immunity.
Clearly the reality is these spike proteins are grown in stem cells in factories.
Stem cell are huge, and you can inject mRNA into them with micro syringes.
That way a measured number of spike proteins can then be injected in the vaccine.

Secondly is that the treatments like Fluvoxamine, Ivermectin, Quinine, etc. most definitely DO work on covid-19.
But they are not anti-virals.
That is because the virus is not the problem.
The problem that is killing people is the over reaction by the immune system.
It is essentially an autoimmune disease that is killing people.
So treatment is an immuno-suppressant, not an anti-viral.

Forum List

Back