The Vaccine is Dangerous

These are ONLY ICU beds they are talking about.
They have nothing at all to do with normal hospital beds.
ICU beds are for those covid patients who can no longer breath on their own, and instead are put into a chemically induced coma, and intubated with a ventilator.
(Which by the way amounts to murder, because once intubated, the patient can't be turned to drain the lungs, and they will drown shortly,)

Normal beds in all hospitals are nearly empty, with most of the staff sent home.
haha, thats not even close to true. Who told you that?

I have low opinions about most of them, because most of them have those jobs for the money or position prestige. They have no interest in helping people. They do it because they HAVE to, not because they WANT to.

I've seen more quacks and charlatans than I have honest doctors and nurses in my life. So if you think my opinion of them is bad.......blame THEM for giving me SO many reasons to find them useless.

My personal doctor is on the other side of DFW, and I travel to him specifically, because a GOOD, HONEST doctor is so very, VERY difficult to find. So I'd rather spend the gas money to go see him, rather than going through a bunch more quacks in order to find another good/honest doctor.

And yes, the hospital I live behind is on that list. And I have severe issues with their listed percentages.

Even IF those percentages are accurate, hospitals are made to take care of people. So they are doing what they were created for. The more beds filled, the more people that are being taken care of.

As for WHY those beds are filled..........I doubt they are ALL due to COVID. My Dr says allergies are on the emergency end of the scale this year so far. So many people getting sick from severe allergies and infections from those allergies.

The population is also full of "50 somethings" that are getting into the age brackets where there are all the usual problems with getting old......heart attacks, diabetes, liver/kidney issues, circulatory issues, bone and joint issues, etc.... Many of which require hospital stays for treatment or diagnosis.

Don't believe everything the media pumps out. Check it, research it, check it again, research it again.
I don't blame them, I blame you for having such a shitty perspective over people who work in a heroic profession, literally saving lives and helping heal and comfort the sick. What do you do in this life to help improve your world?

Wrong.
The mRNA vaccines are not "boosters" in any sense of the word.
They simply are trying to simulate the virus so that the immune system will more familiar, more quickly recognize it, and response faster.
But since these mRNA vaccines do not contain real dead viruses, they do not work well at all.
They only contain a single type of spike protein, that has been synthetically produced in quantity.

And the vaccines have killed over 5,000 people so far.
The whole vaccine is full of things that can kill you, because the spike protein can cause a deadly autoimmune response.
That is the ONLY thing that has killed any covid patient, and the vaccine can do the exact same thing.
The only reason the vaccine does not kill as many as covid does, is that with the vaccine, the immune response normally only happens in the arm muscle, so just makes your arm ache. But if it travels, like to the heart or brain, then you are dead.

In theory, the vaccines could eventually kill everyone who took it.
That is because sensitizing the immune system to a single spike protein that is also used by our own exosomes, is incredibly dangerous.
If the vaccine were to start an autoimmune response to our own exosomes, we would quickly die.
Everyone who took those vaccines could be like ticking time bombs?
There is no way to know.
These are the worst vaccines ever produced, in all history.
The level of retard in your statements is staggering. You seem so confident in information you find on the internet. Let me ask you something. Why do you trust this information you are finding on the internet?

I don't blame them, I blame you for having such a shitty perspective over people who work in a heroic profession, literally saving lives and helping heal and comfort the sick. What do you do in this life to help improve your world?

I work a fulltime job that supports a healthcare organization that takes care of babies.

What do YOU do.........sit around with your beer and harass people from your trailer?

I work a fulltime job that supports a healthcare organization that takes care of babies.

What do YOU do.........sit around with your beer and harass people from your trailer?
How does your job support the healthcare organization? Which one is it. I'd love to contribute to a good org that is helping babies.

I don't do anything, I'm a big piece of shit

And yes, the hospital I live behind is on that list. And I have severe issues with their listed percentages.

Even IF those percentages are accurate, hospitals are made to take care of people. So they are doing what they were created for. The more beds filled, the more people that are being taken care of.

As for WHY those beds are filled..........I doubt they are ALL due to COVID. My Dr says allergies are on the emergency end of the scale this year so far. So many people getting sick from severe allergies and infections from those allergies.
Why do you have severe issues with those percentages?

Are you joking asking "So What if those percentages are accurate?" Do I really need to waste time answering that?

How about you walk across the street and find out what the deal is. You say you don't trust anything you find on the internet yet is sounds like you are drawing your opinions based on things you read on the internet. Whats up with that?

All the beds are not filled with COVID, but because of COVID their capacity is low and the problem with COVID patients is they usually occupy the room for weeks, while normal ICU cases last days.

6,000 deaths out of millions who received the vaccine is chump change. Also, pretty much all medicine comes with risks, whether it be interactions or allergies or unforseen effects. My diabetes medication lists "coma" as a possible, rare but possible, side effect.

6,000 deaths out of millions who received the vaccine is chump change. Also, pretty much all medicine comes with risks, whether it be interactions or allergies or unforseen effects. My diabetes medication lists "coma" as a possible, rare but possible, side effect.
The vaccine didn’t kill 6000 people that’s a BS claim

Proof?
Links to proof?
Statements from doctors from places like Mayo Clinic or the likes?
Are you a doctor or Immunologist?

What specifically do you want links to?
Lots of links disappear these days.
Are you interested in vaccine deaths, exosome, synthetic vaccine spike proteins, etc.?
No not a doctor, but do work on programming pacemakers.

That is true, but the reason they are not vaccinating under 12, is that the vaccine death rate is about equal to the virus death rate for juveniles.
For example, fewer than 400 of the 660.000 dead from covid in the US are under 18.
Nor do we know what the vaccine risks are at all.
Covid is unusual in that it is not the virus harming anyone.
All the harm is by an over reaction of the immune system.
So hyping up the immune system by itself is a risk.
A risk made much worse by the fact the vaccine is so indiscriminate, only using a single type of synthetic spike protein in order to train the immune system.
And compounded even more by the fact our exosomes use the same spike protein.

The vaccine didn’t kill 6000 people that’s a BS claim

Wrong!
All vaccines kill thousands, by things like anaphylactic shock.
But mRNA vaccines are more deadly than most vaccines because since they only contain tiny synthetic spike proteins, they can easily migrate and cause the immune system to attack where ever they end up. If they end up in the heart or brain, you die.
The vaccinated total death record is over 11,000, but they figure about half were not vaccine related deaths.

You are using the word "cure" wrong.
Every time anyone beats an infection in their body, they are cured of the infection.
Being cured means wiping out an outbeak within the body of a single person.
When you refer to wiping out an outbreak on a larger scale, like world wide, that is called "eradication", not cure.
Cure implies ending a current infection by killing the live virus.
Eradication implies making the virus go extinct locally, due to being unable to find new hosts.

If someone were to invent a "cure" for the common cold for example, that would not mean colds would disappear.
It would mean the cure could cause an individual with a cold to be made clear of the cold infection.
But cure does not mean the common cold would be gone.
It would still be infecting others, and a cure may not last, allowing even those who took the cure, to later get infected again.
Now if absolutely everyone took the cure at the same time, and there was no host that kept a sample of the common cold alive, then the common cold would be eradicated. It would be totally eliminated.

You cure an individual of infection, but eradicate infection from an entire population.
You are using the word "cure" wrong.
Every time anyone beats an infection in their body, they are cured of the infection.
Being cured means wiping out an outbeak within the body of a single person.
When you refer to wiping out an outbreak on a larger scale, like world wide, that is called "eradication", not cure.
Cure implies ending a current infection by killing the live virus.
Eradication implies making the virus go extinct locally, due to being unable to find new hosts.

If someone were to invent a "cure" for the common cold for example, that would not mean colds would disappear.
It would mean the cure could cause an individual with a cold to be made clear of the cold infection.
But cure does not mean the common cold would be gone.
It would still be infecting others, and a cure may not last, allowing even those who took the cure, to later get infected again.
Now if absolutely everyone took the cure at the same time, and there was no host that kept a sample of the common cold alive, then the common cold would be eradicated. It would be totally eliminated.

You cure an individual of infection, but eradicate infection from an entire population.

"You cure an individual of infection, but eradicate infection from an entire population".

Correct.

"If the vaccine contained whole dead viruses, then one shot would have lasted a lifetime".

Right, so that's how they "cured" the flu?..........................NOT.

They don't have a cure for the flu, let alone eradicated it.

"And a vaccine teaches your immune system how to cure your infection".

You just stated your body cures it.

Those statements weren't plural.

haha, thats not even close to true. Who told you that?

Yes it is true, and I often have to make contact with medical staff at hospitals, so I know the inside information.
The reality is that most hospitals are half empty since no one wants to go there and risk infection right now.

Anyone with covid who does not need a ventilator, is best off staying at home.
The only point of hospitalization for covid is if you can't breath, and that is the ICU only then.

SORRY TO BURST YOUR BUBBLE, BUT THE MAN WHO INVENTED THE TEST WOULD DISAGREE WITH YOU. HERE IN A RELATED INCIDENCE, TELLS YOU WHY:

It doesn't matter, what Mullis thinks.
He invented it in 1983, 38 years ago.

It's been revolutionized/modified to detect many different diseases, virus and micro-organisms

"You cure an individual of infection, but eradicate infection from an entire population".

Correct.

"If the vaccine contained whole dead viruses, then one shot would have lasted a lifetime".

Right, so that's how they "cured" the flu?..........................NOT.

They don't have a cure for the flu, let alone eradicated it.

"And a vaccine teaches your immune system how to cure your infection".

You just stated your body cures it.

Those statements weren't plural.

With flu, you can't teach your body how to cure it.
There is no cure to flu.
But you can prepare your immune system to reduce the severity of the infection.

The covid vaccine is supposed to teach your immune system on how to cure your covid infection.
When it works, since the immune system is part of your body, then your body cures the covid infection in your body.
The only problem is that sometimes your immune system goes crazy, starts destroying your lungs, and kills you instead.

These are ONLY ICU beds they are talking about.
They have nothing at all to do with normal hospital beds.
ICU beds are for those covid patients who can no longer breath on their own, and instead are put into a chemically induced coma, and intubated with a ventilator.
(Which by the way amounts to murder, because once intubated, the patient can't be turned to drain the lungs, and they will drown shortly,)

Normal beds in all hospitals are nearly empty, with most of the staff sent home.
From the link:

At the beginning of this week, Parkland reported that only 6 of its 75 intensive care beds were available and 742 of its 748 total beds were occupied. But several other large hospitals in North Texas — including Texas Health Arlington Memorial, Baylor Scott and White All Saints in Fort Worth and JPS in Fort Worth — had no ICU beds available at the beginning of the week.

Here's a look at where North Texas' largest hospitals stood, as of Monday, when the most recently available data was updated:
Parkland Hospital
8% ICU beds available, 69/75 occupied; 0.8% total beds available, 742/748 occupied
UT Southwestern
1.1% ICU beds available, 90/91 occupied; 14.23% total beds available, 627/731 occupied
Texas Health Presbyterian
3.45% ICU beds available, 56/58 occupied; 1.64% total beds available, 480/488 occupied
Medical City Dallas
1.76% ICU beds available, 167/170 occupied; 1.89% total beds available, 777/792 occupied
Methodist Charlton Medical Center
6.45% ICU beds available, 29/31 occupied; 7.07% total beds available, 276/297 occupied.
Medical City Plano
2.48% ICU beds available, 118/121 occupied; 4.61% total beds available, 497/521 occupied
Texas Health Arlington Memorial
0% ICU beds available, 23/23 occupied; 24.84% total beds available, 242/322 occupied
Medical City Arlington
3.92% ICU beds available, 49/51 occupied; 4.74% total beds available, 362/380 occupied
Texas Health Harris Methodist Fort Worth

From the link:

At the beginning of this week, Parkland reported that only 6 of its 75 intensive care beds were available and 742 of its 748 total beds were occupied. But several other large hospitals in North Texas — including Texas Health Arlington Memorial, Baylor Scott and White All Saints in Fort Worth and JPS in Fort Worth — had no ICU beds available at the beginning of the week.

Here's a look at where North Texas' largest hospitals stood, as of Monday, when the most recently available data was updated:
Parkland Hospital
8% ICU beds available, 69/75 occupied; 0.8% total beds available, 742/748 occupied
UT Southwestern
1.1% ICU beds available, 90/91 occupied; 14.23% total beds available, 627/731 occupied
Texas Health Presbyterian
3.45% ICU beds available, 56/58 occupied; 1.64% total beds available, 480/488 occupied
Medical City Dallas
1.76% ICU beds available, 167/170 occupied; 1.89% total beds available, 777/792 occupied
Methodist Charlton Medical Center
6.45% ICU beds available, 29/31 occupied; 7.07% total beds available, 276/297 occupied.
Medical City Plano
2.48% ICU beds available, 118/121 occupied; 4.61% total beds available, 497/521 occupied
Texas Health Arlington Memorial
0% ICU beds available, 23/23 occupied; 24.84% total beds available, 242/322 occupied
Medical City Arlington
3.92% ICU beds available, 49/51 occupied; 4.74% total beds available, 362/380 occupied
Texas Health Harris Methodist Fort Worth

The point is the non-ICU beds have nothing to do with covid.
All hospitals always try to fill to capacity.
That way they make more money.

With flu, you can't teach your body how to cure it.
There is no cure to flu.
But you can prepare your immune system to reduce the severity of the infection.

The covid vaccine is supposed to teach your immune system on how to cure your covid infection.
When it works, since the immune system is part of your body, then your body cures the covid infection in your body.
The only problem is that sometimes your immune system goes crazy, starts destroying your lungs, and kills you instead.
"With flu, you can't teach your body how to cure it".
Sure you can if you're healthy and young, your immune system fights it off in about two weeks.
But there isn't a cure, that would be relatively immediate.

The point is the non-ICU beds have nothing to do with covid.
All hospitals always try to fill to capacity.
That way they make more money.
Correct.
But you stated.

"These are ONLY ICU beds they are talking about".
"They have nothing at all to do with normal hospital beds".
"Normal beds in all hospitals are nearly empty, with most of the staff sent home".

Forum List

Back