The vaccine.

I think the vaccine doesn't actually do shit. It is a placebo. Why else do we still have to wear masks?

because we aren't up to 70-85% fully vaccinated people.

you have heard of herd immunity.... haven't you?
So the vaccine is unnecessary unless you are high risk right? After all herd immunity happens naturally. The lockdowns actually made things worse by not allowing herd immunity to happen faster. We should've just protected those at high risk and let the rest go on with things a normal.

Biden was like Eisenhower in WW II. Eisenhower didn't invent the tnaks, the guns, the bullets, or any of the weapons we poured onto the beaches of Normandy. Eisenhower was the one who could get all the weapons of war, where they were needed.
But you needed the weapons first! Trump is a true builder and developer. Joe's 1st vaccine in front of the camera's was on 1/11/21. Who was the Prez on that date?
If Trump was so proud of his warp speed, why did he hide from the cameras when he got his "jab"?

I hear 25 percent still refuse to be vaccinated

What an embarrassment
What do you think the government should do to these people.

I think employers should refuse to allow people to work until they can prove they are vaccinated

Let's see. The vaccinators gave us a 1960's technology paper card to show proof that can be easily replicated by a 9 year old with a 'puter and printer.
If you think this is fool-proof, then you continue to reign as one of the bigger fascist idiots on this board! (Ha-Hah!!)
What would be the point of your scenario? It makes no sense.

It's nothing to do with fascism. Your paranoid. Trumps attitude towards democracy proved he was a fascist.

It's all on vox.

You don't understand fascism, do you?
It's where corporations work in unison with a one-party Big Gov't. Does big Tech ring a bell? MLB moving the All-Star game out of Atlanta? I could go on and on with current examples, but you should get it by now. Maybe.

Don't forget those who say the vaccine is untested even after 100 million have got it and didn't die from it...
... yet... but plenty have, and tens of thousands have had life threatening adverse reactions.

So you go ahead and play Russian Reullette with the shot, that isn't a vaccine at all, and I'll take my chances with the 99.875% survival rate... K? K.

So the vaccine is unnecessary unless you are high risk right? After all herd immunity happens naturally. The lockdowns actually made things worse by not allowing herd immunity to happen faster. We should've just protected those at high risk and let the rest go on with things a normal.
Herd immunity is the road to endless mutations.

Well there's always the FEMA camps. I mean, if people don't want the vaccine, that's their choice, but the rest of us shouldn't be put at risk, because of their obstinance. It's just self defense and justifiable, IMO.
Now wait a minute ....

How are these people putting you at risk if you have been vaccinated.

That doesn't make any sense.

What would be the point of your scenario? It makes no sense.

It's nothing to do with fascism. Your paranoid. Trumps attitude towards democracy proved he was a fascist.

It's all on vox.
LMAO @ that Alt Left Reality you guys live in ....

So entertaining!!

It's tragic that so many indoctrinated dummies subscribe to it!

Can you prove that? Can you also prove it was the vaccine that caused the clots?
Google is really easy to use.

You should try it sometime.

It said blood clots are also a symptom of covid-19. Maybe they got it from that?
I read the article though and didn't see any proof the vaccine actually was the cause.
It might have been, I am no doctor or scientist, just stating a possibility.

Prove it.

It said blood clots are also a symptom of covid-19. Maybe they got it from that?
I read the article though and didn't see any proof the vaccine actually was the cause.
It might have been, I am no doctor or scientist, just stating a possibility.
Uhm - Hmm .... and, would you take the Johnson & Johnson vaccine if given the chance?

I think the vaccine doesn't actually do shit. It is a placebo. Why else do we still have to wear masks?

because we aren't up to 70-85% fully vaccinated people.

you have heard of herd immunity.... haven't you?
That's too much like common sense. Democrats are incapable of critical thinking--If Fauci didn't say it than it can't be true until he contradicts himself--oops, or the thing.

Humans make endless adaptions.

Forum List

Back