The vaccine.

So the vaccine is unnecessary unless you are high risk right? After all herd immunity happens naturally. The lockdowns actually made things worse by not allowing herd immunity to happen faster. We should've just protected those at high risk and let the rest go on with things a normal.
Herd immunity is the road to endless mutations.

So it's a race against the clock? It's a Chinese man-made virus and I believe they already embedded the speed up of variants before they unleashed it on the world.
Afterall, the jury is still out on this!

I noted 100 million people have been fully vaccinated now. Well done Joe.

How many of you are still up under the view it is some left wing conspiracy to depopulate the world? Some say it's designed to destroy the nation and install communism. Don't forget those who say the vaccine is untested even after 100 million have got it and didn't die from it unlike those loopies who hoped God would protect them. Those who contributed to the bulging coffers of those fraudulent charlatans should demand their money back. Thank God for Joe Biden.

Joe inherited the vaccine from Trump and it was already going into arms before he became El Presidente.

If Bi-Dung had been in charge of vaccine development, America would look like India does today!!

uh-huh. why did donny & his trophy wife #3 got that there vaccine on the down low back in jan & not let his deplorables know?

This is an adult conversation. I direct you to the Conspiracy Forum.
Now move along, lil' doggie.

are you saying he didn't? if he was all responsible like with getting the vaccine on the market & into peoples' arms... then why didn't he promote it like the salesman he is by televising his own shot in the arm?

cause he didn't give a rat's ass, left it up to the states AND cares even less for his basket dwelling pawns.

lol ... you have no real answer, do you.

I hear 25 percent still refuse to be vaccinated

What an embarrassment
What do you think the government should do to these people.

I think employers should refuse to allow people to work until they can prove they are vaccinated

Let's see. The vaccinators gave us a 1960's technology paper card to show proof that can be easily replicated by a 9 year old with a 'puter and printer.
If you think this is fool-proof, then you continue to reign as one of the bigger fascist idiots on this board! (Ha-Hah!!)
What would be the point of your scenario? It makes no sense.

It's nothing to do with fascism. Your paranoid. Trumps attitude towards democracy proved he was a fascist.

It's all on vox.
Your parents named you appropriately--they just misspelled it.

How many of you are still up under the view it is some left wing conspiracy to depopulate the world? Some say it's designed to destroy the nation and install communism. Don't forget those who say the vaccine is untested even after 100 million have got it and didn't die from it unlike those loopies who hoped God would protect them. Those who contributed to the bulging coffers of those fraudulent charlatans should demand their money back. Thank God for Joe Biden.

Joe inherited the vaccine from Trump and it was already going into arms before he became El Presidente.

If Bi-Dung had been in charge of vaccine development, America would look like India does today!!

uh-huh. why did donny & his trophy wife #3 got that there vaccine on the down low back in jan & not let his deplorables know?

are you saying he didn't? if he was all responsible like with getting the vaccine on the market & into peoples' arms... then why didn't he promote it like the salesman he is by televising his own shot in the arm?

cause he didn't give a rat's ass, left it up to the states AND cares even less for his basket dwelling pawns.

It's a question posed by a TDS nitpicker like yourself that has nothing to do with present and future outcomes.
So, :anj_stfu:.

I think the vaccine doesn't actually do shit. It is a placebo. Why else do we still have to wear masks?

because we aren't up to 70-85% fully vaccinated people.

you have heard of herd immunity.... haven't you?
So the vaccine is unnecessary unless you are high risk right? After all herd immunity happens naturally. The lockdowns actually made things worse by not allowing herd immunity to happen faster. We should've just protected those at high risk and let the rest go on with things a normal.

for natural herd immunity to be realized...

The Cost of Herd Immunity in the U.S.
— Likely involves more than a million deaths; "That cannot be our price"

by Kristina Fiore, Director of Enterprise & Investigative Reporting, MedPage Today September 1, 2020

It's a question posed by a TDS nitpicker like yourself that has nothing to do with present and future outcomes.

^^^ more nuthin'. ^^^

thanx for playing the poorly educated pawn that donny loves long time.

I think the vaccine doesn't actually do shit. It is a placebo. Why else do we still have to wear masks?

because we aren't up to 70-85% fully vaccinated people.

you have heard of herd immunity.... haven't you?

for natural herd immunity to be realized...

— Likely involves more than a million deaths; "That cannot be our price"

by Kristina Fiore, Director of Enterprise & Investigative Reporting, MedPage Today September 1, 2020

Likely involves Is all I need to see. Seems this was just a guess on her part. By the way, how many are dead already with all the lockdowns we have had?

Take your head out of your ass--Biden didn't even hold a press conference for 65 days--a record. President Joe Biden's first press conference: 4 huge issues that are bound to come up He couldn't even remember getting his shot. Who cares if Trump even got the shot--HIS BODY, HIS CHOICE--you abortion loving, hypocritical moron.

hope all of you shit stain commie demonRATS are enjoying your TRUMP VACCINE...w/out TRUMPS warp speed, you would all still be in your closets whining

What an embarrassment
yes you are...to AMERICA

What an embarrassment
Makes you wonder what's going on in their heads
Baaaa-Baaaaaa-Baaaaaa....says the sheep

Why should anyone get the so called vaccine when it won’t prevent you from getting the COVID and it might cause you harm?

CDC Now Recommends Wearing A Seat Belt Even When You’re Outside The Car
April 28th, 2021 - BabylonBee.com
article-8513-1.jpg

^^^ more nuthin'. ^^^

thanx for playing the poorly educated pawn that donny loves long time.

Don't semi-meltdown. I know that you are doing your best with the few scruples God bestowed upon you.

Forum List

Back