The value of slavery?

I hope that NO (formal) reparation is granted.

It would only lead to one new demand after another.

Like all the demands whites keep making after being given free land at least twice and very other advantage for now 242 years?

They are are probable. Try reading.
I don't care about your petty squabbles, I am not paying one thin penny as reparations for something I didn't do to people I never met, let alone an intellectual abstraction that borders on a greedy con job. So, carry on , kiddo.
He makes what appears to be threats if whites refuse to pay reparations.

“He” is not the topic. Reparations are.
Then why does he need to infer threats?

"He" is not making threats. You don't get to make up everything in life. I'm saying that what was done is immoral and that there is a spiritual cost for immorality. The penalty for the refusal to pay slaves after their service what is owed is mentioned in the bible and the punishment for that was a destroyed nation. So I am saying that if America does not pay what we are owed, the master of humanity, or our creator, will level a punishment on this nation. God isn't concerned about who didn't do what today, he has punished generations for sins of prior generations many times. God does not have a statute of limitations for sin.

So all this blowhard talk about what you won't pay, what you don't believe should be pad or any of the excuses made here really don't concern me. "Vengeance is mine, saith the lord." I don't have to threaten anyone.
Yawn...
How many decades do you need to get your act together?

I don't care about your petty squabbles, I am not paying one thin penny as reparations for something I didn't do to people I never met, let alone an intellectual abstraction that borders on a greedy con job. So, carry on , kiddo.

"He" is not making threats. You don't get to make up everything in life. I'm saying that what was done is immoral and that there is a spiritual cost for immorality. The penalty for the refusal to pay slaves after their service what is owed is mentioned in the bible and the punishment for that was a destroyed nation. So I am saying that if America does not pay what we are owed, the master of humanity, or our creator, will level a punishment on this nation. God isn't concerned about who didn't do what today, he has punished generations for sins of prior generations many times. God does not have a statute of limitations for sin.

So all this blowhard talk about what you won't pay, what you don't believe should be pad or any of the excuses made here really don't concern me. "Vengeance is mine, saith the lord." I don't have to threaten anyone.
Yawn...

We are in year 53 after the passage of the civil rights act and whites still don't follow the laws. However if we compare these 53 years to the first 53 years of whites being here, we are way ahead as whites were still on the British teat getting free land as part of the headright program.

So how many more centuries will it take for whites to get their act together?

Yawn...

We are in year 53 after the passage of the civil rights act and whites still don't follow the laws. However if we compare these 53 years to the first 53 years of whites being here, we are way ahead as whites were still on the British teat getting free land as part of the headright program.

So how many more centuries will it take for whites to get their act together?
The Irish became cops, the Germans became fire fighters, the Italians hung out out with the Jews and started Blue and White collapsed businesses.

There are several Jewish ghettos in NYC where everyone converges for business.

I shopped for years on 9th Avenue near Penn Station...Hispanics working their butts off.

Any other excuses?

They are are probable. Try reading.

God will destroy the US if reparations are not paid? :lmao:

Here's a question: Why hasn't god already destroyed the US? The slaves were never paid the wages owed, and they are all long since dead. Does the Bible say that god will destroy a nation that doesn't pay slaves after a certain amount of time has passed?

"Because god commands it" is at least a fairly novel argument in favor of reparations. ;)

Yawn...

Less time than the centuries it took for whites to get their acts together when they had white only AA.

Yawn...

Less time than the centuries it took for whites to get their acts together when they had white only AA.
The question concerning late 20th/early 21st century Black communities remains yet unanswered.

Yawn...

The question concerning late 20th/early 21st century Black communities remains yet unanswered.
What question is that?

Yawn...

What question is that?
Enjoy your fantasy of why you can’t name one Black community that’s safe after dark.

Yawn...

What question is that?
Enjoy your fantasy of why you can’t name one Black community that’s safe after dark.
I can name several but I dont understand what that has to do with the fact whites had 3 centuries of white male only affirmative action?

Yawn...

And it is also off topic.

Yawn...

What question is that?
I can name several but I dont understand what that has to do with the fact whites had 3 centuries of white male only affirmative action?
Name them.
Blacks have had 50 years.
Damn!
The Jews built a state of the art nation in 70 years while being attacked on all sides.

What question is that?
Name them.
Damn!
The Jews built a state of the art nation in 70 years while being attacked on all sides.
Off topic
Whites have had 3 centuries of white only AA. Blacks have had 50 years of shared AA so that doesnt count. I guarantee you if we had Black only AA for even 50 years Blacks would be in control of this country.

Wrong again. Jews (white ones) had help from every european country and the US.

What question is that?
Name them.
Damn!
Off topic
Whites have had 3 centuries of white only AA. Blacks have had 50 years of shared AA so that doesnt count. I guarantee you if we had Black only AA for even 50 years Blacks would be in control of this country.

Bullshit.
You’ve had Civil Rights for 50 years and you’re still demanding hand outs.
Name the cities.

What question is that?
Name them.
Damn!
Off topic

Bullshit.
Name the cities.
Bullshit
You've had white only AA for 3 centuries and youre still trying to get more free handouts.
I already told you the answer is no. I wont address any off topic points.

Yawn...

No it isn’t.
And it hasn’t been off topic for over a week.
The slaves are dead and Dead Holocaust survivors descendants don’t get restitution.
There is no precedent for this nonsense.

Name them.
Damn!
Off topic

Bullshit.
Name the cities.
Bullshit
You've had white only AA for 3 centuries and youre still trying to get more free handouts.
Yous contributions to every Thread are the same.
Being angry contributes nothing to a discussion.

Yawn...

No it isn’t.
The slaves are dead and Dead Holocaust survivors descendants don’t get restitution.
Yes its off topic moron.

Why would the Holocaust survivors descendants get reparations when the survivors already got it? Are you some kind of idiot?

Germany increases reparations for Holocaust survivors

Theres plenty of precedent.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Name them.
Damn!
Off topic

Bullshit.
Name the cities.
Bullshit
Yous contributions to every Thread are the same.
Being angry contributes nothing to a discussion.
What makes you think I am angry and why cant you address the topic? Are you claiming whites didnt have 3 centuries of white male only AA?

Yawn...

No it isn’t.
Yes it is. Crime rates in cities is a typical diversion in threads in Race. Knock it and stick to the topic.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back