The value of slavery?

Less time than the centuries it took for whites to get their acts together when they had white only AA.
The question concerning late 20th/early 21st century Black communities remains yet unanswered.
What question is that?
Enjoy your fantasy of why you can’t name one Black community that’s safe after dark.
I can name several but I dont understand what that has to do with the fact whites had 3 centuries of white male only affirmative action?
Damned! I thought you were referring to Alcoholics Anonymous. Silly me! AA is pretty much color blind, you know.
Not the AA that whites enjoyed for 300 years here in the US. Even now white women benefit the most from current AA.

Because the Jew were citizens, they were highly educated and contributed to every facet of society at every level and their property, assets and possessions were stolen.

That’s why they received payment.
So if they received payment already why would their descendants get anything? What kind of idiot makes that comparison with the enslaved that never got their wages?
The slaves got sold by their families, fed and clothed by their masters for performing blue color work.

I guess Hispanics picking fruit should be paid $50.00/hour.
Bullshit comparison. You compate slavery to wage labor?
Then conduct a seance and discuss the matter with their ancestors.
Why? Comparing slavery to free labor is like comparing concentration camps to immigrsnt detainment centers. False moral equivalency.
Who said the labor was free?
Does your local Walmat feed, clothe and house their employees?

No it isn’t.
And it hasn’t been off topic for over a week.
The slaves are dead and Dead Holocaust survivors descendants don’t get restitution.
There is no precedent for this nonsense.
Yes its off topic moron.

Why would the Holocaust survivors descendants get reparations when the survivors already got it? Are you some kind of idiot?

Germany increases reparations for Holocaust survivors

Theres plenty of precedent.
Because the Jew were citizens, they were highly educated and contributed to every facet of society at every level and their property, assets and possessions were stolen.

So if they received payment already why would their descendants get anything? What kind of idiot makes that comparison with the enslaved that never got their wages?
Their descendents are not getting anything...descendents should not.
Why should the descendants not get anything? It was owed to the survivors who were unable to pass it on to their descendants.
Will you inherit the monies your parents paid into Social Security if your parents never lived long enough to collect what they paid into that fund? Why not? That was money earned by your parents and contributed to a fund intended for their "retirement". Why should the descendants of those contributors not inherit the money left unpaid?

The slaves got sold by their families, fed and clothed by their masters for performing blue color work.

Why? Comparing slavery to free labor is like comparing concentration camps to immigrsnt detainment centers. False moral equivalency.

Substandard food, forced breeding, brutal whippings, substandard housing and white male right to rape...sounds like the owners took far more than labor. I had no idea thete were slavery deniers like there are holocast deniers. That is a new one.

My restitution to Blacks is my tax dollars that I want to have police provide a safe school and home environment and a neighborhood I can go to after work and shop.
A neighborhood that will produce well educated adults and add to Americans greatness.

Yes its off topic moron.

Why would the Holocaust survivors descendants get reparations when the survivors already got it? Are you some kind of idiot?

Germany increases reparations for Holocaust survivors

Theres plenty of precedent.

Their descendents are not getting anything...descendents should not.
Why should the descendants not get anything? It was owed to the survivors who were unable to pass it on to their descendants.
Will you inherit the monies your parents paid into Social Security if your parents never lived long enough to collect what they paid into that fund? Why not? That was money earned by your parents and contributed to a fund intended for their "retirement". Why should the descendants of those contributors not inherit the money left unpaid?
False equivalence. SS by definition is not the same thing as money invested and used to assist your specific dependants. SS is a required tax. If it was up to me it would be given to the descendants..

Last edited:

Substandard food, forced breeding, brutal whippings, substandard housing and white male right to rape...sounds like the owners took far more than labor. I had no idea thete were slavery deniers like there are holocast deniers. That is a new one.
Just like most Black areas today with all of their freedoms going to waste.
I’m not denying slavery; I’m denying the revisionist view of it lying only on all White people and asking why they haven’t taken advantage of the opportunity to catch up.

I’m not denying slavery; I’m denying the revisionist view of it lying only on all White people and asking why they haven’t taken advantage of the opportunity to catch up.
Whites were totally in control of this country when chattel slavery was practiced.
Dont ask why. Just understand since you had 3 centuries of white only AA then we only need half that time to surpass you if given Black only AA.

And...57 pages into this thread and I'm still waiting for some solid numbers. Who should be paid how much? Using current pay scales? Using pay scales prevalent during the time that slaves were working? We already know that A. believes that all current taxpayers should be made to contribute to paying retribution, regardless of their ancestors' place of origin, how or when they arrived in the US. OK, we have a source. But who should be paid reparations? All people of color, regardless of whether they can prove their heritage having derived from slaves held in the US? Any black person currently residing here, regardless of when their ancestors arrived? And what percentage of their bloodline should derive from blacks, African or otherwise, would entitle them to reparations?

Whites were totally in control of this country when chattel slavery was practiced.
Dont ask why. Just understand if you had 3 centuries of white only AA then we only need half that time to surpass you if given Black only AA.
Are you inebriated?
Seriously, WTF are you babbling about?
Until the late 90s I couldn’t wear a yalmulke on Wall Street and get a job.
It’s 2018.

And...57 pages into this thread and I'm still waiting for some solid numbers. Who should be paid how much? Using current pay scales? Using pay scales prevalent during the time that slaves were working? We already know that A. believes that all current taxpayers should be made to contribute to paying retribution, regardless of their ancestors' place of origin, how or when they arrived in the US. OK, we have a source. But who should be paid reparations? All people of color, regardless of whether they can prove their heritage having derived from slaves held in the US? Any black person currently residing here, regardless of when their ancestors arrived? And what percentage of their bloodline should derive from blacks, African or otherwise, would entitle them to reparations?
I already posted my personal thoughts of it being at least in the trillions. I also said people that ID as Black americans and can prove they are descendants of the enslaved should receive reparations.

I already posted my personal thoughts of it being at least in the trillions. I also said people that ID as Black americans and can prove they are descendants of the enslaved should receive reparations.
That’s gonna be a trick.

Dont ask why. Just understand if you had 3 centuries of white only AA then we only need half that time to surpass you if given Black only AA.
Are you inebriated?
It’s 2018.
I bet you could get a job easier than a Black guy even if you wore a yarmulke.

That’s gonna be a trick.
Whats gonna be a trick?

Are you inebriated?
It’s 2018.
Probably; that’s racist and assumptions based on Jews being productive and living in thriving neighborhoods.

That’s gonna be a trick.
Whats gonna be a trick?
The White trash that owned slaves did not keep records like the uber educated and organized Germans.

My restitution to Blacks is my tax dollars that I want to have police provide a safe school and home environment and a neighborhood I can go to after work and shop.
A neighborhood that will produce well educated adults and add to Americans greatness.
That does nothing for the lost interest and immediate benefit to Black wealth. its like trying to water the Sahara desert with a drop of spit.

That does nothing for the lost interest and immediate benefit to Black wealth. its like trying to water the Sahara desert with a drop of spit.
You’ve had 50 years.

Are you inebriated?
It’s 2018.
Probably; that’s racist and assumptions based on Jews being productive and living in thriving neighborhoods.
Nope. Its just based on present day Jews being white europeans and benefiting from white AA.

You’ve had 50 years.
You've had 300 years of white only AA. We only need half that and again those 50 years dont count since it was never Black only.

Forum List

Back