The value of slavery?

Yawn...
How many decades do you need to get your act together?

Less time than the centuries it took for whites to get their acts together when they had white only AA.
The question concerning late 20th/early 21st century Black communities remains yet unanswered.
And it is also off topic.
No it isn’t.
And it hasn’t been off topic for over a week.
The slaves are dead and Dead Holocaust survivors descendants don’t get restitution.
There is no precedent for this nonsense.
Yes its off topic moron.

Why would the Holocaust survivors descendants get reparations when the survivors already got it? Are you some kind of idiot?

Germany increases reparations for Holocaust survivors

Theres plenty of precedent.
Because the Jew were citizens, they were highly educated and contributed to every facet of society at every level and their property, assets and possessions were stolen.

That’s why they received payment.

Yawn...

Less time than the centuries it took for whites to get their acts together when they had white only AA.
The question concerning late 20th/early 21st century Black communities remains yet unanswered.
No it isn’t.
The slaves are dead and Dead Holocaust survivors descendants don’t get restitution.
Yes its off topic moron.

Why would the Holocaust survivors descendants get reparations when the survivors already got it? Are you some kind of idiot?

In a matter of speaking...they got a nation. But the precedent doesnt work. It only went to suvivors not descendents.

No it isn’t.
Yes its off topic moron.

Because the Jew were citizens, they were highly educated and contributed to every facet of society at every level and their property, assets and possessions were stolen.

So if they received payment already why would their descendants get anything? What kind of idiot makes that comparison with the enslaved that never got their wages?

Name them.
Blacks have had 50 years.
Damn!
The Jews built a state of the art nation in 70 years while being attacked on all sides.
Off topic
Whites have had 3 centuries of white only AA. Blacks have had 50 years of shared AA so that doesnt count. I guarantee you if we had Black only AA for even 50 years Blacks would be in control of this country.

Wrong again. Jews (white ones) had help from every european country and the US.
Bullshit.
You’ve had Civil Rights for 50 years and you’re still demanding hand outs.
Name the cities.
Bullshit
You've had white only AA for 3 centuries and youre still trying to get more free handouts.
I already told you the answer is no. I wont address any off topic points.
Yous contributions to every Thread are the same.
Being angry contributes nothing to a discussion.
What makes you think I am angry and why cant you address the topic? Are you claiming whites didnt have 3 centuries of white male only AA?
What Whites?
Be specific.
Irish? Nope.
Germans? Nope.
Italians...Nope.

No it isn’t.
Yes its off topic moron.

No. It is not. It had nothing to do with their educational level or contribution. It was a direct reflection of the atrocity committed on them by the German government.

No it isn’t.
Yes its off topic moron.

In a matter of speaking...they got a nation. But the precedent doesnt work. It only went to suvivors not descendents.
In the absence of the survivors the descendants should get the proceeds. Thats just logical.

No it isn’t.
Yes its off topic moron.

So if they received payment already why would their descendants get anything? What kind of idiot makes that comparison with the enslaved that never got their wages?
The slaves got sold by their families, fed and clothed by their masters for performing blue color work.

I guess Hispanics picking fruit should be paid $50.00/hour.

Off topic
Whites have had 3 centuries of white only AA. Blacks have had 50 years of shared AA so that doesnt count. I guarantee you if we had Black only AA for even 50 years Blacks would be in control of this country.

Wrong again. Jews (white ones) had help from every european country and the US.
Bullshit.
Name the cities.
Bullshit
You've had white only AA for 3 centuries and youre still trying to get more free handouts.
What makes you think I am angry and why cant you address the topic? Are you claiming whites didnt have 3 centuries of white male only AA?
What Whites?
Be specific.
Irish? Nope.
Germans? Nope.
Italians...Nope.
All whites. Specifically white males.

No it isn’t.
Yes its off topic moron.

Their descendents are not getting anything...descendents should not.

No it isn’t.
Yes its off topic moron.

The slaves got sold by their families, fed and clothed by their masters for performing blue color work.

Youre deflecting agains instead of answering my question.

What kind of idiot makes that comparison with Jewish survivors and the enslaved that never got their wages?

No it isn’t.
Yes its off topic moron.

No. It is not. It had nothing to do with their educational level or contribution. It was a direct reflection of the atrocity committed on them by the German government.
Incorrect.
My in-laws survived and many factors went into the calculations.
Not every survivor from a town received the same restitution.

No it isn’t.
Yes its off topic moron.

Bullshit comparison. You compate slavery to wage labor?

No it isn’t.
Yes its off topic moron.

Their descendents are not getting anything...descendents should not.
Why should the descendants not get anything? It was owed to the survivors who were unable to pass it on to their descendants.

Bullshit.
Name the cities.
Bullshit
What Whites?
Be specific.
Irish? Nope.
Germans? Nope.
Italians...Nope.
Why?
Many came to the US way after slavery was abolished.
Your post is pure racism.

No it isn’t.
Yes its off topic moron.

Then conduct a seance and discuss the matter with their ancestors.

No it isn’t.
Yes its off topic moron.

Incorrect.

So the less educated ones received less or was it based on what they had earned prior? Either way though, even the least educated recieved something.

Bullshit
What Whites?
Be specific.
Irish? Nope.
Germans? Nope.
Italians...Nope.
Why?
Many came to the US way after slavery was abolished.
Your post is pure racism.
Because whites knew they needed a head start.
Doesnt matter when they came. They were still granted a position on the social and economic ladder that was higher than Blacks.
If you say so.

Yawn...

What question is that?
Enjoy your fantasy of why you can’t name one Black community that’s safe after dark.
I can name several but I dont understand what that has to do with the fact whites had 3 centuries of white male only affirmative action?
Damned! I thought you were referring to Alcoholics Anonymous. Silly me! AA is pretty much color blind, you know.

Yes its off topic moron.

Then conduct a seance and discuss the matter with their ancestors.
Why? Comparing slavery to free labor is like comparing concentration camps to immigrsnt detainment centers. False moral equivalency.

No it isn’t.
Yes its off topic moron.

Incorrect.

So the less educated ones received less or was it based on what they had earned prior? Either way though, even the least educated recieved something.
Education, wages, residence, stolen assets.
The Germans were the first Wikipedia.
Too many people think every survivor got a fist full of dollars by e-mailng the German government.

Forum List

Back