The verses that make Jews cringe.

tinynascarfan

Mar 3, 2016
Matthew 15:
22 And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou Son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.

23 But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.

24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

25 Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me.

26 But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs.

27 And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table.

28 Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.

Not all Jews, just a select few, guno

Matthew 15:
22 And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou Son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.

23 But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.

24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

25 Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me.

26 But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs.

27 And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table.

28 Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.

Not all Jews, just a select few, guno
Why cringe, when you can learn? Jesus was offering a lesson. The woman's response about dogs eating the bread from the table shows faith of those who are not first in line..

Oh. Sorry. This is just for guno. Well. He'll probably call you a goy.

It shows the faith of a non Jew. And there is a vocal minority of Jews who hate the fact that they have to share their God.

Go figure.

It shows the faith of a non Jew. And there is a vocal minority of Jews who hate the fact that they have to share their God.

Go figure.
I see no reason to concern myself much with such vocal minorities, other than to pray for them.

Go figure.

Jews rejected their god many times in the OT, their god is use to it.

Nascar, it has nothing to do with sharing our God the resentment is in the reinvention, abuse and insult to our faith and intelligence, then slaying us for not partaking of the swine Rome created.

Did Southpark upset you when they said all nascar fans and drivers are stupid?
South Park: Poor and Stupid
Dumber they are the better the driver?
Rome thought this of their servants, the dumber the fish the easier to hook line and sinker and get them to do things for them.

Last edited:
Just out of curiosity, how do Christians react when Muslims talk about Jesus?
Any Christian who is true, rejoices in it. For Christ Himself told all that would happen, and Him being rejected by the world, is just part of it.

We get angry at lukewarm Christian pretenders, who claim to know Jesus, but Jesus does not know them.

Anyone who gets angry about someone talking about or putting Christ down, does not know the Scripture, and has not taken up their own cross, and followed Him.

Nascar, it has nothing to do with sharing our God the resentment is in the reinvention, abuse and insult to our faith and intelligence, then slaying us for not partaking of the swine Rome created.

Rome thought this of their servants, the dumber the fish the easier to hook line and sinker and get them to do things for them.
HaShev I am not Roman, I am not Catholic, Catholic does not equate to Christian.

You should know, 1 person from your faith can corrupt millions, and the Catholic church has fooled millions, and it is the false prophet talked about in Revelation. No Catholic will believe this, but, the truth is there, if they will just look.

Your God, sent His Messiah. And like your people did through the entire of the Old Testament, they rejected God. Look at your own history. If your people had been worthy of God to begin with, they never would have questioned Him after the Exodus.

Your people made it easy for the enemy to control the Roman Catholic church, and set them against you.

If my beliefs are right, then there will be 144,000 of your people being called to preach the Gospel at the most dangerous time in earth's history. And a number greater than the sands on the seashore will be counted as God's due to those 144,000. However, that remnant of Israel will suffer greatly before that call, and not one of them shall be spared some suffering.

I am but a messenger, and a servant. And the remnant of those days shall not be harmed. No one shall be able to kill them, or stop their work.

HaShev I am not Roman, I am not Catholic, Catholic does not equate to Christian.

You should know, 1 person from your faith can corrupt millions, and the Catholic church has fooled millions, and it is the false prophet talked about in Revelation. No Catholic will believe this, but, the truth is there, if they will just look.

Your God, sent His Messiah. And like your people did through the entire of the Old Testament, they rejected God. Look at your own history. If your people had been worthy of God to begin with, they never would have questioned Him after the Exodus.

Your people made it easy for the enemy to control the Roman Catholic church, and set them against you.

If my beliefs are right, then there will be 144,000 of your people being called to preach the Gospel at the most dangerous time in earth's history. And a number greater than the sands on the seashore will be counted as God's due to those 144,000. However, that remnant of Israel will suffer greatly before that call, and not one of them shall be spared some suffering.

I am but a messenger, and a servant. And the remnant of those days shall not be harmed. No one shall be able to kill them, or stop their work.

If it wasn't for Rome you would not have the NT.

If you think that God could be put in a box and not have given His word to others, then you are sorely mistaken.

All Rome did was translate, they didn't write a single word of it.

Catholics would disagree that they are not christers.

Catholic does not equate to Christian.
I've heard this before and I'm curious, if a bit off topic I apologize. For 1500 years there was Catholic Church and the Eastern Orthodox Church. If neither was "Christian" does that mean there were no Christians between the Apostles and Martin Luther?

You should know, 1 person from your faith can corrupt millions, and the Catholic church has fooled millions, and it is the false prophet talked about in Revelation.
The Romans created the compiled stories of the many christ figures, mythical figures, and biblical figures through plagiarism. Like stealing the stories of Joseph or the roles of personage known as Michael and Blatantly reusing the stories of Bel (found in predated tablets). I'm assuming you are a JW by your 144,000 comment when I say this is why your sect thinks this compiled Jesus figure is Michael. No matter how much you seperate yourself from the accuser & adversary Rome you are still borrowing it's reinvention of history and it's compiled image of a man called Jesus. You are still borrowing it's preference for the son of the Harlot Mary over the other christs in your mesh of christs in the stories while placing that created image over the one your sect admits is the BIBLICAL MOSHIACH NAMED MICHAEL. Which now answers your next mistaken assumption:

By your notion you rejected God by taking his word that Michael was
the HaSheva (redeemer) not Jim, not Joe, not Jesus. Names don't change, they are set in stone named in the Torah portions like the Miketz and Shevitz,
the Bible (Mikra), the Temple (Mikdash),
the 7th(Sheva) day in REMEMBERANCE OF THE NAME, HAVING HaShem (the name)
in his name. None which name Jesus.
Therefore you made the gravest mistake;
not to fall for and with the first fallen imposyer messiah, as you said false prophet that Rome would sell the one world religion on by combining all cultures myths into one compilation figure (image of a man). You call Rome the false prophet to protect yourself from the fact they are the empire selling the false prophet, every preacher teaches this, because they refuse to recognize Christianity was that one world religion, that already occured and was occuring in John of Patmos day thus speaking present tense not future tense.
To say they never wrote anything is innacurate, the apostles never wrotexthe texts they are named after.
Books written 60-120ad
Constantine (vast library who studied many cultures beliefs) decided on divinity & other nonsense while Eusebius the great liar and forger did rewrites of the text compiled) including the out of context add in to later copies of Josephus.

Jesus the created compiled character was made the first and fallen warned about messiah deemed Lucifer-Rev 22:16.
We Jews rejected Lucifer, you the 1/3 fell with the deception which is why it is by the Jews and through the HaSheva that you will be HaShev.

Sources:
Lucifer
[See Lucifer here etymology of "": "[ the morning star, a fallen rebel archangel, THE Devil, fr. OE. fr. Latin, the morning star, fr. Lucifer light-bearing, fr. luc light + -fer -ferous--more at LIGHT]" (Webster's, p.677)

“So we have the prophetic message more fully confirmed. You will do well to be attentive to this as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star (LUCIFER)rises in your hearts.” -- 2 Peter 1:19
“... from my Father. To the one who conquers(DESTROYS) I will also give the morning star(LUCIFER).” -- Revelation 2:28
· Revelation 22:16 I, Jesus, have sent my angel to testify these things in the churches.
· I am the bright and Morning Star (lucifer)

L=12+U=21+C=3+I=9+F=6+E=5+R=18 = 74
J=10+E=5+S=19+U=21+S=19 = 74
666 in roman numerals is written: DCLXVI And strangely enough, DCLXVI in alpha-numerics = 74

Fact:
They claim him the light of the world.
His Hanotzrim cult believed their god to be that mystical light between the sun and the earth hence all the physical light references in the NT And By the followers of John who survived as Mandeans.
The religion says their lord came to Paul and Constantine
as a Phosphorus/Luciferous light saying it's name was Jesus.
They say At the end of the joke in Rev 22:16 that Jesus is admiting being the bright morning star which was the symbol of Lucifer and his fall & Nemesis of the Evening Star (Michael) and the God of Israel named in the holy city of YeruShalem.
Morning Star was the son of Baal, the mythology used to create the Jesus character, the b-day and sun cross and harvest seed scam by the priests & todays pastors all Baal related. So in secreting the number of his name father and son as one in the same myth we find:
Baal Jesus=666 in Ascll numerology used to secret numbers from names.
Furthermore ni one else can be claimed the fallen son of perdition because Jesus came before them and fell as well as fulfilling the fallen one in Ezekiel 28 who'd fall by the hands of Rome (sea) for claiming to be a god.
Lucifer is called the image of a man claimed the anointed
(christ) cherub (guardian in Hebrew is Nazarei) thus called a Nazarene (guardian of the nt). Only prophet ever called anointed cherub
and perfect - Ezekiel 28:14-15
was this image of a man called Jesus, thus only he can be deemed son of perdition aka lucifer aka morning star (fallen arc of venus symbolising his fall).

If it claims to be a god, breaks all 10 commands leads people to an idol away from God and does so through killing over 50 million and thousands of wars then don't blame the tanakh for it warned you about the imposter and made it clear who the shiloh was, enough that your own sect knows it's Michael who is the Shiloh, and who do I expose the iniquities of &
overturn but the false Prophet aka Lucifer.
Your sect gets that if the imposter messiah is a fallen arch (top) angel (messenger-prophet-reflection) then the Archangel (top reflection prophet messenger) Michael must be the actual one (Moshiach)who's right it is that was stolen by the false one.
However other sects don't get that, because they made mythical entities by going against the word (and warnings not to) in anthropromorphizing the term
arch Malakh.
Therefore they do not know me, they only know a fantasy portrait based on their falling away. Build the Temple and they will finally see and know Moshiach and the Messianic age.

Last edited:

The New Testament was written long before the Catholic Church existed. Christians already recognized these writings as the word of God. All the Catholic Church did was to recognize this fact.

The New Testament was written long before the Catholic Church existed. Christians already recognized these writings as the word of God. All the Catholic Church did was to recognize this fact.

They made it the legal religion of their empire, and put the writings together. Without that Christianity would of fizzled out.

They made it the legal religion of their empire, and put the writings together. Without that Christianity would of fizzled out.

The way I see it Christianity fizzled out and its secret teachings were lost to time when it was assimilated and perverted by the Roman empire into something completely foreign to Jewish thought and belief.

The way I see it Christianity fizzled out and its secret teachings were lost to time when it was assimilated and perverted by the Roman empire into something completely foreign to Jewish thought and belief.

Jews just don't understand it. They are not spiritual.

I think what some are eluding to is that the texts in some form existed prior to Constantine and Eusebius forging their own twist. The topic and question on those people's minds should then be:
Who created the stories, combined the tales of many and who gathered the texts before Constantine did his number.
Since stories passed down the line many years after events in an age of poor communication can caused confused and converged characters especially those with shared names and titles, then was the convergence before Constantine's compilation done by accident or by design?
And if by design was it Nero or was it Appolonias of Tyana (Pol) who had a vast library and who was used for the story of Paul? Experts say the original gospels were created using a central source Called Q, written by a woman. Could people ever know what is historical if at all and which story belongs to which actual figure?
In some ways yes, I proved you can compare the historical knowledge of the many failed christs and the historical figures tied to those stories and thus some stories can be assumed attached to those actual figures, and the rest pretty much can be outted as outright plagiarism when compared to the verses or characters of the Bible that they were snatched from.
In conclusion this process proves Jesus isn't real, the figures used for his image only fool people into thinking he existed but breaking down those figures are such small fractions of the Illusion that no single figure is prominant enough to ever dare claim Jesus based on a singular historical figure.

Example of this conclusion:
Knowing the History of Yeshu son of the Harlot Mary of 100bc. and the historical figures Like king Jannaeus and his wife Salome to date the character to the 100bc era. The widows mite coin story in the NT is a Jannaeus era coin, Yeshu was "hanged" at passover the NT says hanged at passover. So rare is sentencing on high holidays that this has to be the basis for portions of the Jesus character making John of Patmos right in labeling RCC the Harlot church for favoring the Harlot's son over the Later Galilean and Jordan river figures. Probably because Yeshu was half Roman (father was a soldier named Panderas) and he taught mystical physical light teachings (sun worship) and Egyptian underworld mysticsm (Greek death cult of hades) perfect for combining the HaNotzrim cult with the pantheon of mystery sun worship religions.

MORE evidence seen in claiming Jesus in the time of Herod (died 4bc)and Lysanias (died 35 bc). Yet living in AD era with martyred apostles and Pilate.

Sources for Yeshu son of Mary of 100bc
following excerpt is from the book:"Will the Real Jesus Please Stand Up?"by John Blanchard
The mother of Hyrcanus, Salomè, in spite of her being called by another name, showed favour to Jehoshua and his teaching; that she was a witness of his wonderful works and powers of healing, and tried to save him from the hands of his sacerdotal enemies, because he was related to her;
John was son of Hyrcanus and was despised by the Pharisee, notice this means there is proof of they do connect.

Sources for the history of (Yeshu) Jesus: philosopher Celsus (178 CE) Christian writer Epiphanius (c.320-403 CE), the Christian apologist Origen (c.185-254 CE) Within the Talmud Shabbos 104, the gemara explicitly discusses the mother being Stada and the father being Pandera. Jerusalem Talmud (Avodah Zerah II 40d)and in the Tosefta on Hullin II, and (Sanhedrin 43a & 67a). This story is further expanded upon in the Tosefta and Baraitas.
2 accounts:
-Dr. Franz Hartman -
& Gerald Massey's Lectures Originally published in a private edition c. 1900

According to the Babylonian Gemara to the Mishna of Tract "Shabbath," this Jehoshua, the son of Pandira and Stada, was stoned to death as a wizard, in the city of Lud, or Lydda,

Jesus ben Stada (or Pandera) was placedin the time period of about 90 B.C. in Lydda, a town Peter is said tohave visited in ACTS.interestingly the early church father Epiphanius around 400 said Pandera was the grandfather of Jesus.

Yehuda of Galilee and Theudas by the Jordan is in Josephus books and book of Acts, but the NT suspiciously twists & mistakens the sequence of their existance and death to throw people off the historical truth.

Source Baal:
Baal passion play
"Christianity Before Christ" by John G. Jackson, 1985,
pp. 43-46.
(A) Arthur Findlay's report of the translation by a
Professor H. Zimmern, in German, of an ancient tablet
which Jackson reports (citing Findlay) as Babylonian
dating back to circa 2000 BC now in the British
Museum in which the Babylonian myth of Bel (Baal in
Hebrew) is described in a passion play in which:
(1) Bel is taken prisoner;
(2) Bel is tried in a great hall;