🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The WEIRD political hypocrisy of this board.

Under Obama everyone on the right loved Bush and the left hated him. Now Bush is hated by the right and admired by the left.
When McCain/Romney ran against Obama they were supported by the right and despised by the left. Now those roles too have reversed.

I think it is a flawed personal trait when you don't have the courage to stick to your so called principles regardless of someone elses health condition. It's hard to take a lot of you serious.
Remember how angry pseudocons would get whenever someone would claim Bush lied about WMDs in Iraq?

Notice how they have gone totally silent about that now that they have elected one of the cut-and-run peaceniks who demanded Dubya be impeached for lying about WMDs?

So...yeah.

Umm ... yeah.

BASED ON THE INTEL FED BUSH you fucking asshole.

"OMG OMG OMG OMG Sadam has nukes & he can use them at any tine!!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG

" The smoking gin might be in the form of a mushroom cloud!!!!!!
'

The Bushes are Halfacrats. Both 41 and 43 supported many conservative ideas but were married to the globalist New World Odor shit.

Romney is of the same school, and single-handedly lost the 2012 election by letting Candy Crowley rough him up at the last debate.

All three were supported by the right because the alternatives were unacceptable.

Especially during the primaries............

When are you assfucks ever going to take responsibility for your votes?

No one on the left despised HW Bush, Mitt Romney or John McCain.

They despised GW Bush for the lies of Iraq & his horrible handing of the economy.

Trump isd an obvious hate spewing POS & yes, those on the left despise that POS for not only being the asshole but also his supporters & his hate for America.

Don't you dare compare Trump to any Democrat or Republican running for POTUS the past 50 years.

You know, Dave, there's a kernel of truth in most of the above, but the missing qualifiers make you appear as foaming at the mouth. I find that unbecoming.

There sure were some on the left who despised GHWB, Romney, and McCain (warmonger, plutocrat vulture, or warmonger, respectively).

Some of the left despised GWB for the reasons you mentioned, some despised him for reasons other than that, and some might have objected to his policies without actually despising him.

Many on the left actually despise Trump, and some might despise his supporters, some might not, and some might despise some supporters for reasons other than those resulting in contempt for Trump.

And yes, everyone, and Republicans in particular, should compare Trump to whoever ran during the last 50 years. How else would you suggest the staggering differences be made so clear and obvious that the conclusion - Trump is an aberration and a stain on the office - be reasonably and reliably reached?

Last edited:
The far left started to like the Bush's again when Jeb and the rest of the clan opposed Trump. Suddenly the Bush's were "transformed" from scum of the earth...to moderate voices of reason!

The far left liked Jeb because he was the sacrificial lamb as were McCain and Romney. When has the Left not referred to McCain, Romney, and Bush as Racist or tried to make anything they said racist?
I liked Jeb because he was not batshit crazy like the guy we elected

The one thing you can always count on a pseudocon tard doing is making the ASSumption that I am some kind of Obama/Hillary/Democratic supporter because of my hatred of Trump and my hatred of the fake "christians" and fake "conservatives" who have destroyed the conservative movement.

Despite seeing my posts for the past seven years defending conservative principles, they have no moral qualms about making up lies about my motives.

They make me sick.
You can’t “tax” debt away... The only way to get rid of debt is stop spending
Debt equals lack of revenue plus spending

Under Obama everyone on the right loved Bush and the left hated him. Now Bush is hated by the right and admired by the left.
When McCain/Romney ran against Obama they were supported by the right and despised by the left. Now those roles too have reversed.

I think it is a flawed personal trait when you don't have the courage to stick to your so called principles regardless of someone elses health condition. It's hard to take a lot of you serious.

They despised GW Bush for the lies of Iraq & his horrible handing of the economy.

Trump isd an obvious hate spewing POS & yes, those on the left despise that POS for not only being the asshole but also his supporters & his hate for America.

Don't you dare compare Trump to any Democrat or Republican running for POTUS the past 50 years.
While conservatives are incapable of saying anything positive about a Democrat, I admired men like Bush 41, McCain, Dole and Romney

I agree that Bush 43 lied to the world to justify his war and engaged in torture. Things I cannot justify. But I still find aspects of his presidency that I admire

I am unable to say anything positive about Trump

The far left started to like the Bush's again when Jeb and the rest of the clan opposed Trump. Suddenly the Bush's were "transformed" from scum of the earth...to moderate voices of reason!

In comparison to Trump, they were moderate voices of reason.

this board is a reflection of our own society. period. what you see in here is simply what is going on "out there". people are by and large insecure and need things their way for their comfort or they whine to the point where they cause more pain onto themselves than these things they fear/hate.

quite ironic, but hey - their life.

No liberals thought that the right wing in the U.S. would turn as extreme as it has. The idea of a Trump presidency existed only in a comedy show named 'The Simpsons'. It is an utter absurdity.

The left hasn't changed much, true Republicans like the Bushs, McCain and Romney seem a whole lot more reasonable than the wack job that's our current President.

The fact that all the Trumpbots now despise the Bushs, McCain and Romney shows how far off the deep end they've gone. There is something seriously wrong with these people!
The wild card that Trump has brought into the arena are the people who are angry and bitter at our government and politicians from both parties. Trump is a big messy Fuck You to all those people and his base loves it. It actually makes sense if you think about it. The unfortunate part is it seems these people care more about the “Fuck You” than promoting a healthy and productive state of affairs.
both sides care too much about saying FUCK YOU at this point.

Remember how angry pseudocons would get whenever someone would claim Bush lied about WMDs in Iraq?

Notice how they have gone totally silent about that now that they have elected one of the cut-and-run peaceniks who demanded Dubya be impeached for lying about WMDs?

So...yeah.

Umm ... yeah.

BASED ON THE INTEL FED BUSH you fucking asshole.

"OMG OMG OMG OMG Sadam has nukes & he can use them at any tine!!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG

" The smoking gin might be in the form of a mushroom cloud!!!!!!
'

So you're saying the Democrats were just nodding, bobble-headed idiots?

Interesting. :auiqs.jpg:

While conservatives are incapable of saying anything positive about a Democrat, I admired men like Bush 41, McCain, Dole and Romney

I agree that Bush 43 lied to the world to justify his war and engaged in torture. Things I cannot justify. But I still find aspects of his presidency that I admire

did you see the debate between hillary and trump when they were asked to say something nice about the other person?

trump gave hillary honest compliments.
hillary complimented his kids.

all this mass stereotype-think is what is fucked up about trying to have conversations anymore. you go at people by stereotypes, not what they say.

did you see the debate between hillary and trump when they were asked to say something nice about the other person?

trump gave hillary honest compliments.
hillary complimented his kids.

all this mass stereotype-think is what is fucked up about trying to have conversations anymore. you go at people by stereotypes, not what they say.
Hillary lied

While Ivanka seems to be well grounded, the rest of the Trump kids have issues. As a father I think Trump was disinterested. I see him playing golf in every free minute and see no quality time with Barron

The fact that all the Trumpbots now despise the Bushs, McCain and Romney shows how far off the deep end they've gone. There is something seriously wrong with these people!
The right hasn't moved, YOU HAVE -- further left. That clouds your perspective.

We were forced to choose between establishment Republicans and establishment liberals. We dislike both, but chose the least dangerous of the two. Trump is NOT "far right," but he's pushing the conservative agenda like no other. As long as he's a thorn in your side, we love him.

The right hasn't moved, YOU HAVE -- further left. That clouds your perspective.

We were forced to choose between establishment Republicans and establishment liberals. We dislike both, but chose the least dangerous of the two. Trump is NOT "far right," but he's pushing the conservative agenda like no other. As long as he's a thorn in your side, we love him.
we've "normalized" extreme behavior these days and need to stop letting extreme views / people redefine words so they can seem either less, or more, extreme; depending on what they want at the time.

So you say.

both sides care too much about saying FUCK YOU at this point.
and? are you saying both people on the left and right are not engaged in a huge FUCK YOU contest?

or are you trying to be cute and saying LOOK YOU STEREOTYPE!!!! GOTCHA SO YOU MUST BE WRONG AND NOW MY PENIS IS BIGGER!!!

i'm betting door #2. except for the penis part.

Democrats have shown a willingness to work with Republicans on balancing the budget, healthcare, foreign policy and the economy

Republicans just gave them the finger

Democrats have shown a willingness to work with Republicans on balancing the budget, healthcare, foreign policy and the economy

Republicans just gave them the finger
uh...please show me where they worked with the repubs on just about anything at all.

balancing the budget? hell both sides seem to ignore that nugget.
healthcare? gotta pass it to see what's in it...they ran roughshod over the R's and didn't really care what they thought.
foreign policy? since when has either side really worked with the other?

and? are you saying both people on the left and right are not engaged in a huge FUCK YOU contest?

or are you trying to be cute and saying LOOK YOU STEREOTYPE!!!! GOTCHA SO YOU MUST BE WRONG AND NOW MY PENIS IS BIGGER!!!

i'm betting door #2. except for the penis part.

All I am saying is, a look into a mirror is occasionally of benefit. Why you had to drag penis size into it... naw, that shall remain your secret.

There's a lot of ado about divisions, and how everyone would wish the ideological overlap would become bigger. That problem is real, and it needs to be addressed. The solution, however, is not to meet at some point in the middle, and it's easy to see why. Resolving the conflict between those who gloat about dehumanizing and demonizing refugees and those who care for refugees' well-being isn't to dehumanize and demonize them a little less. The problem between those trying to save the world from global warming and those who deny it's happening isn't to deny only half of the science. And so on...

Rather, the divisions need to be healed by coming together around the facts of any disputed matter, as best we can know them - the quarrels about the best solutions will still be bitter enough, but they are actually worth the effort.

That in mind, statements as the one below should be regarded as utterly disqualifying:

healthcare? gotta pass it to see what's in it...they ran roughshod over the R's and didn't really care what they thought.​

Throughout 2009 and 2010, Democrats were in active discussions with Republicans about the ACA's shape. More than 150 GOP-proposed amendments actually became part of the law. Eight years after Pelosi's statement not to understand what she meant ("gotta pass it..."), or to lie about the meaning, is just self-humiliating, and self-degrading.

At that point, and for as long as this is being kept up, there actually is no point in debating. Mac1958 can howl over that for as long as he might: Without an established basis in fact, there patently isn't a debate happening, just blabbing past each other. That is not worth the effort.

Forum List

Back