🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The white American conservative

It goes hand in hand with the IQ demographics. On average higher IQ people vote Democrat, they also do better in school and in jobs. When there are more of them in a community then that community on average does better and therefore is wealthier. Meanwhile the poor Republican communities get the rough end of the stick and their media gets them spending their time worrying about god, transsexual toilet habits and gay marriage instead of important things like global trade, the economy and fact that the richest one percent is slowly stealing the entire country from them.

Really?

You still don't know the difference between anecdote and data do you.

But the same can't be said for my differentiating between a fool and a sage.
Clearly, you are the former.

If you expect us to believe the people in that home made video even vote at all, YOU are the fool!

"us"?

You have a tapeworm?

"us" as used to identify the collective of people with common sense.

Conservative states are the poorest.

Poor States Are Conservative; Rich States Are Liberal. Why, and Where?

Why are Progressive Democrats so rich? Moreover, why does their rhetoric seem to attack their wealth?

It goes hand in hand with the IQ demographics. On average higher IQ people vote Democrat, they also do better in school and in jobs. When there are more of them in a community then that community on average does better and therefore is wealthier. Meanwhile the poor Republican communities get the rough end of the stick and their media gets them spending their time worrying about god, transsexual toilet habits and gay marriage instead of important things like global trade, the economy and fact that the richest one percent is slowly stealing the entire country from them.
The change in racial demographics is already making that false.

California is among the least educated states in the nation and it is all Democrat.

Detroit, Baltimore and Chicago doesn't do much for this bullshit either.

How about Boston , San fran , New York ?

Who you kidding . The red states are the stupid states . In fact , if you take out the student scores from the red states the U.S. students are suddenly ranked in the top 10 .

If you expect us to believe the people in that home made video even vote at all, YOU are the fool!

"us"?

You have a tapeworm?

And the folks who voted you as their spokesperson???

Actually, the folks who hide behind "us" and "we" are those needing a mob validate their nonsense.

If you ever learn to read...pick up check out these two.....

1. Gustave Le Bon, in his groundbreaking 1896 book, “The Crowd: A Study of the Popular Mind,” was the first to identify the phenomenon of mass psychology. Both Hitler and Mussolini used his book to understand how to incite a mob.

2 Gustave was the second to bring up mass psychology, the first "Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds" was published in 1841 and was written by the Scottish journalist (back when they actually did real journalism) Charles Mackay, which exposed mass psychosis for the first time..... accounts of classic scams, grand-scale madness, and deceptions.
Extraordinary Popular Delusions and The Madness of CrowdsbyCharles MacKay

I'm sure a nice adult will help you get a library card.

As for 'common sense'.....it usually isn't.
Common sense is what note that two plumb lines are parallel.

Have someone explain to you why it isn't true.

Now.....about that tapeworm you're suffering from......

"us"?

You have a tapeworm?

Actually, the folks who hide behind "us" and "we" are those needing a mob validate their nonsense.

1. Gustave Le Bon, in his groundbreaking 1896 book, “The Crowd: A Study of the Popular Mind,” was the first to identify the phenomenon of mass psychology. Both Hitler and Mussolini used his book to understand how to incite a mob.

2 Gustave was the second to bring up mass psychology, the first "Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds" was published in 1841 and was written by the Scottish journalist (back when they actually did real journalism) Charles Mackay, which exposed mass psychosis for the first time..... accounts of classic scams, grand-scale madness, and deceptions.

Do either of these books bring up the difference between anecdote and data? I guess not.

"us"?

You have a tapeworm?

No part of your ad hominem addressed the issue of the home video you posted. None of the people "interviewed" said what party they identified with; and, judging by their ignorance, I doubt if they vote at all. You must be as obtuse as you think democrats are. Anyone posting such an obviously staged play like you just did underestimates her audience's intelligence and thinks somehow she is so much smarter than anyone else no one can possibly question her "gift" to the forum.

You tacitly admit your specious ploy by deflecting with talk of tapeworms and personal insults. Veterans of USMB know when a liar is cornered the only option left for you is to deflect or just vanish.

"us"?

You have a tapeworm?

No part of your ad hominem addressed the issue of the home video you posted. None of the people "interviewed" said what party they identified with; and, judging by their ignorance, I doubt if they vote at all. You must be as obtuse as you think democrats are. Anyone posting such an obviously staged play like you just did underestimates her audience's intelligence and thinks somehow she is so much smarter than anyone else no one can possibly question her "gift" to the forum.

You tacitly admit your specious ploy by deflecting with talk of tapeworms and personal insults. Veterans of USMB know when a liar is cornered the only option left for you is to deflect or just vanish.

OK....since you insist.....let's nail down whether your are stupid, or a liar..........or both.

Here:

Now.....take a moment to mull this over: who do you think these folks voted for?

You humble opinion.

Oh.....and for context......for whom did you cast your vote?

Why are Progressive Democrats so rich? Moreover, why does their rhetoric seem to attack their wealth?

Really?

You do realise that poetic wording after I've just pointed out that you're wrong doesn't make you less wrong? And calling someone stupid who has just pointed out your own lack of knowledge kinda smacks of sour grapes

Jumbo has a mental defect.

Really?

You do realise that poetic wording after I've just pointed out that you're wrong doesn't make you less wrong? And calling someone stupid who has just pointed out your own lack of knowledge kinda smacks of sour grapes

Jumbo has a mental defect.

This is the most attractive avi you have ever provided.
I yearn for the old pic...the slut who I embarrassed you into removing.
Please.....it was so much fun.....put back your heroine!

Now....every time you attempt that 'Jumbo' thing...because you can't compete with me intellectually.....I challenge you to post a pic of you, and I'll do the same
But you always run off and hide.....

OK...you can post your with that paper bag......

"us"?

You have a tapeworm?

That's how we got the Tea Party.

"us"?

You have a tapeworm?

OK....since you insist.....let's nail down whether your are stupid, or a liar..........or both.

Here:

Now.....take a moment to mull this over: who do you think these folks voted for?

You humble opinion.

Too late. You have already been outed as the resident liar in this thread and you have brought your faithful idiot fans with you. I've already commented on your home made video and the actors therein. Are you too dense to realize we have already had this conversation and you had no viable response? You simply couldn't connect the actors in your video to any party. People that ignorant probably do not vote at all because they don't care about the issues. They are content with their TV shows, their beer and their fast food.
They do not care about politics.

I voted for the same person the majority of Jews, Asians and white women voted for. Yep, As a voter I stand with some of America's smartest people. Heh heh heh!

Better question is why do these companies/donors need this secrecy while they attempt to tamper with and influence public policy?

Public policy, by nature...is public. Meaning the public should know who is doing what.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

ANSWER: Because America is a plutocracy .. owned and operated by corporations .. and Americans are a colonized people who only do what they are told.

You are posting this to say I am conservative?

The poor fat old white teabaggers are starting to realize, their power is being taken away from them..
It is about time.

The change in racial demographics is already making that false.

California is among the least educated states in the nation and it is all Democrat.

Detroit, Baltimore and Chicago doesn't do much for this bullshit either.
But you see my low IQ white Conservative friend, black and brown people are all actually smart, high IQ people oppressed by the evil patriarchal, white supremacist system.

Only tea bagging rednecks are actually mentally inferior when the playing field is level.

LOL

"us"?

You have a tapeworm?

Here:

You humble opinion.

Too late. You have already been outed as the resident liar in this thread and you have brought your faithful idiot fans with you. I've already commented on your home made video and the actors therein. Are you too dense to realize we have already had this conversation and you had no viable response? You simply couldn't connect the actors in your video to any party. People that ignorant probably do not vote at all because they don't care about the issues. They are content with their TV shows, their beer and their fast food.

I voted for the same person the majority of Jews, Asians and white women voted for. Yep, As a voter I stand with some of America's smartest people. Heh heh heh!

The majority of white women voted against Obama both times....

Here:

You humble opinion.

Ok, but I meant the 43% of White women who voted for Obama helped the MAJORITY of Americans get the president they wanted.

Here:

You humble opinion.

Ok, but I meant the 43% of White women who voted for Obama helped the MAJORITY of Americans get the president they wanted.

The white vote has always been and always will be a bellwether vote. The fact that Democrats are getting their asses kicked by Republicans with white voters means that Democrats are just that terrible of a party.

You Democrats had best hope the demographics keep going in your favor, because that is all you have now.

Here:

You humble opinion.

The white vote has always been and always will be a bellwether vote. The fact that Democrats are getting their asses kicked by Republicans with white voters means that Democrats are just that terrible of a party.

You Democrats had best hope the demographics keep going in your favor, because that is all you have now.

Democrats aren't getting their asses kicked by anybody. The dems are kicking ass and are united as a rain bow coalition of all race to combat the obvious hegemony that is so ingrained within the GOP apparatus. Thankfully, not all White people subscribe to the"us versus them" scenario that RW Whites thrive on. Sensible White people realize that a house divided cannot stand.

Forum List

Back